铃儿响叮当_Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Dashing through the snow In a one horse open sleigh O'er the fields we go Laughing all the way Bells on bob tails ring Making spirits bright What fun it is to laugh and sing A sleighing song tonight Oh, jingl

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

铃儿响叮当_Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Dashing through the snow In a one horse open sleigh O'er the fields we go Laughing all the way Bells on bob tails ring Making spirits bright What fun it is to laugh and sing A sleighing song tonight Oh, jingl

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

Bingo 小宾果 There was a farmer, had a dog , and Bingo was his name, oh! B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O and Bingo was his name, oh! There was a farmer, had a dog, and Bingo was his name, oh! -I-N-G-O, -I-N-G-O, -I-N-G-O and Bingo was his name, oh

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

The Bear Went Over The Mountain The bear went over the mountain, the bear went over the mountain, the bear went over the mountain, To see what he could see, To see what he could see, To see what he could see. The other side of the mountain, the other

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 新概念英语动画(合集) 哈哈美语

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 安妮鲜花磨出我的英文耳朵

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 新概念英语动画(合集) 哈哈美语

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 安妮鲜花磨出我的英文耳朵

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 安妮鲜花磨出我的英文耳朵

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 安妮鲜花磨出我的英文耳朵

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 安妮鲜花磨出我的英文耳朵

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 安妮鲜花磨出我的英文耳朵

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 安妮鲜花磨出我的英文耳朵

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 安妮鲜花磨出我的英文耳朵

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 安妮鲜花磨出我的英文耳朵

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 安妮鲜花磨出我的英文耳朵

Mr.Policeman Mr.Policeman Makingeverythingallright Alwaysaround Toprotectandserve Watchingoutforus Dayandnight OhMr.Policeman Alwayshasajobtodo Fromallofuskids Toalofyouguys Thankyouforbeingyou Ifyou'reeverintrouble Andneedsomehelp Doesn'tmatterifyou

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

Let Us Sing Together 让我们一起唱歌 Let us sing together, Let us sing together, One and all a joyous song. Let us sing together, One and all a joyous song. Let us sing,again and again, Let us sing,again and again, Let us sing,again and again,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

The doll of clay 泥娃娃 The doll of clay, the doll of clay. Shes a doll of clay. She has got eyebrows.She has got blue eyes which cannot wink. The doll of clay, the doll of clay. Shes a doll of clay. She has got a nose. She has got a mouth which c

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

walking,walking 走走走! Walking, walking, walking, walking. Hop, hop, hop, hop, hop, hop. Running, running, running, running, running, running. Now, let's stop. Up and down. Walking, walking, walking, walking. Hop, hop, hop, hop, hop, hop. Run

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲