Seasons In The Sun - Westlife Goodbye to you my trusted friend 别了朋友,我的挚友 We've know each other since we were nine or ten 我们已相识很久,那时我们还是孩子 Together we've climbed hills and trees 我们曾一起爬过无数

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英文歌曲精选

Mr.Raindrop falling away from me now Mr.Raindrop falling away from me now Mr.Raindrop falling away from me now Mr.Raindrop falling away from me now Do u know how much you mean to me Why must you leave? I'm just a flower on a tree why must you leave D

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英文歌曲精选

Era-Don't You Forget Girl: Mom is sick She says she can't get up I know my brother is getting hungry I must go to the village to ask for some food Would you help me Boy: Sure, Cony. I'll help ya Girl: Are you always build case when you with me? Boy:

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英文歌曲精选

Madonna 《Oh Father》 It's funny that way you can get used To the tears and the pain What a child will believe You never loved me You can't hurt me now I got away from you I never thought I would You can't make me cry you once had the power I never

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英文歌曲精选

Color song 颜色歌 中英歌词: Red,Yellow,Blue,and Green stand up. Red,Yellow,Blue,and Green turn around,and, Stretch up high above your head. Red,Yellow,Blue,and Green sit down. Pink,Purple,Brown,and Tan stand up. Pink,Purple,Brown,and Tan tur

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

Hello Song 问候歌 Hello, hello, hello, hello. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you. Hello hello, hello, hello. Hello. Hello hello, hello, hello. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you. Hello hello, hello, hello. Hello.

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

Tisket,A-Tasket(丢手绢) 英文歌词: A Tisket, A Tasket A-tisket, a-tasket, A green and yellow basket. I wrote a letter to my love, And on the way I dropped it. I dropped it, I dropped it, And, on the way I dropped it. A little boy picked it up

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

Autumn Leaves Are A-Falling Autumn leaves are a-falling. Red and yellow and brown. Autumn leaves are a-falling. See them fluttering down. Autumn leaves from the treetops. Flutter down to the ground. When the wind blows his trumpet. See them whirling

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

万圣节精美童谣:Five Little Pumpkins 五个小南瓜 Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate The first one said, 'Oh my, it's getting late!' The second one said, 'There are witches in the air!' The third one said, 'Well, we don't care!' This boa

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

Billy Gilman(小比利)是有史以来流行乐坛最年轻的少年歌手,12岁就以首张专辑《One Voice》创造全美百万以上的销售纪录。 小比利以其真挚的情感、动人的嗓音征服成人市场,而他纯真俏皮的

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

TwistAndShout Wellshakeitupbabynow (Shakeitupbaby) Twistandshout (Twistandshout) C'monc'monc'monc'monbabynow (C'monbaby) C'monandworkitonout (Workitonout) Wellworkitonouthoney (Workitonout) Youknowyoulooksogood (Youlooksogood) Youknowyougotmegoin'now

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

Barefootin' Everybodygetonyourfeet Youmakemenervous Whenyoureinyourseat,yeah Takeoffyourshoesandpatyourfeet Weredoinadancethatcantbebeat Chorus: Werebarefootin Werebarefootin Werebarefootin Ohyeah,werebarefootin Wenttoapartynowtheothernight LongtallS

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

Drivin'MyLifeAway Wellthemidnightheadlights Blindyouonarainynight Steepgradeupaheadslowmedown Makin'notime ButIgottokeeprollin' Windshieldwipers Slappin'outatempo Keepin'perfectrhythmwiththesong Ontheradio-o-o ButIgottokeeprollin' Oooooooooooooh I'md

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

DancingIntheStreet Callinoutaroundtheworld Areyoureadyforabrandnewbeat Summershereandthetimeisright Fordancinginthestreet TheyredancinginChicago DowninNewOrleans InNewYorkCity Allweneedismusic Sweetmusic Therellbemusiceverywhere Therellbeswingin,sway

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

歌名: The Happy Happy Birthday Song Lyric 歌手:arrogantworms Once a year we celebrate With stupid hats and plastic plates The fact that you were able to make Another trip around the sun And the whole clan gathers round And gifts and laughter do

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

When Christmas Comes To Town 当圣诞来到小镇 在影片《极地快车》中,当寻找圣诞老人的火车驶入北极圈,相信圣诞老人存在的小男孩和多才多艺的小女孩站在极地特快车厢的尽头,合唱了这首忧伤

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

Ding Dong Bell dong bell, Pussy's in the well. Who put her in? Little Johnny Green. Who pulled her out? Little Tommy Stout. What a naughty boy was that To try to drown poor pussy cat, Who never did him any harm And killed the mice in his father's bar

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

Mary Had a Little Lamb 玛丽有只小羔羊 中英歌词: Mary Had a little Lamb 玛丽有只小羔羊 Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb. Mary had a little lamb, its fleece was white as snow. 玛丽有只小羔羊,绒毛就像雪一

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

Two Little Black Birds 两只黑色的小鸟 Two little blackbirds sitting on a hill, One name Jack,one named Jill. Fly away,Jack,Fly away,Jill, Come back,Jack,come back,Jill. Two little blackbirds sitting on a hill, One name Jack,one named Jill. Two

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

Rain, Rain, Go Away 雨呀,雨呀,快走开! 中英歌词: Rain,rain,go away. Come again some other day. Little Johnny wants to play. Rain,rain,go away. Rain,rain,go away. Come again some other day. Little Johnny wants to play. Rain,rain,go a

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲