苏珊和安德鲁今天讨论的主题是人工智能..... Andrew: Some people are really interested in artificial intelligence and the role that it will play in the future. Other people dont care at all. So I would say that Im in the first camp. I

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Now: the fears around the development of artificial intelligence. Computer superintelligence is a long, long way from the stuff of sci-fi movies, but several high-profile leaders and thinkers have been worrying quite publicly about what they see as t

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

No one seems to notice that referencing the time horizon is a total non sequitur. 似乎没有人注意到以时间作为参考系是得不出合理的结论的。 If intelligence is just a matter of information processing, 如果说智慧只包括信息

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

Sorry, a chicken. There's no reason for me to make this talk more depressing than it needs to be. 抱歉,母鸡的位置应该在这。这个演讲已经够严肃了,开个玩笑轻松一下。 It seems overwhelmingly likely, however, that the sp

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

It's crucial to realize that the rate of progress doesn't matter, because any progress is enough to get us into the end zone. 我们要知道这个进程的速度并不重要,因为任何进程都足够让我们走进死胡同。 We don't need Moor

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

It's as though we stand before two doors. Behind door number one, we stop making progress in building intelligent machines. 我们就像站在了两扇门前。在第一扇门后面,我们停下打造智能机器的脚步。 Our computer hardware a

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

Now, this is often caricatured, as I have here, as a fear that armies of malicious robots will attack us. 现在我们时常会看到这样一些讽刺漫画,我们总会担心受到一些不怀好意的机器人军队的攻击。 But that isn't th

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

Baidu Inc announced a new project - Apollo - to open up its autonomous driving platform to its partners, a move to promote the development of self-driving technology. 近日,百度公司宣布了一项名为阿波罗的新计划,旨在向其合作伙

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

翻译词汇:大数据相关术语50例(下) 【编者按】当人人感叹自己所处的俨然是一个大数据的时代的时候,大数据的内涵和外延你都了解了吗,这些内涵热词,你值得拥有~~~~ 二十六:CPA(广告

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

Google, Looking to Tiptoe Back into China, Announces A.I. Center By CARLOS TEJADA December 14, 2017 谷歌宣布在中国成立人工智能研究中心 Google pulled some of its core businesses out of China seven years ago. 七年前谷歌(Google)将一

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Glib Chinese web users have raised a challenge to the AI program that recently dethroned one of the top human Go players, demanding tongue-in-cheek that the AlphaGo program learn the nation's real pastime - mahjong. 人工智能程序阿尔法围棋打

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I work on helping computers communicate about the world around us. 我致力于协助电脑和我们周围世界的沟通。 There are a lot of ways to do this, and I like to focus on helping computers to talk about what they see and understand. 是有

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

So, digging more deeply into this, 因此,深入挖掘这一点, a few years ago I began working on helping computers to generate human-like stories from sequences of images. 我几年前开始致力于从图像序列帮助电脑产生类似人类的

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

本期内容: Who is doing groundbreaking research into artificial intelligence right now? Google and its London-based DeepMind division springs to mind. Facebook has hired some of the biggest thinkers in AI. Then there's IBM with its Watson projec

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

Could a writing robot make novelists obsolete? 机器人作家会让人类小说家失业吗? It might not happen anytime soon, but then again, it might. In Japan, a short novel co-written by an artificial intelligence program (its co-author is hum

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Science and technology: Vehicle engine management: Intelligence test 科技:车辆引擎管理:智能测试 A computer program that learns how to save fuel 一种习得省油的电脑程序 From avoiding jaywalkers to emergency braking to eventua

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

A computer has comprehensively beaten a human champion playing Go, the worlds most complex board game achieving a historic milestone in artificial intelligence, according to Nature, the journal publishing the science behind the feat. 《自然》(Nat

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In a Facebook video posted last Tuesday, Mark Zuckerberg debuted his artificial intelligence (AI) home assistant Jarvis, which was inspired by Tony Stark's AI assistant Jarvis from the Iron Man movies. 在上周二发布于脸书上的一段视频中,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

It already uses AI techniques to identify people in photos, for example, and to decide which status updates and ads to show to each user. Facebook is also pushing into AI-powered digital assistants and chatbot programs which interact with users via s

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

US Military Releases Its Artificial Intelligence Strategy The American military wants to expand its use of artificial intelligence, or AI, for war. But it says the technology will be deployed in respect to the nations values. The United States Defens

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(二)月