As teachers lead class discussions, they know that not all the students are paying attention. Some were bored or distracted, but for others, like Clement South Middle School student Sean Novick, focusing at school is been a struggle because of autism

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(八月)

I consider myself one part artist and one part designer. 我自认为既是一位艺术家,又是一位设计师。 And I work at an artificial intelligence research lab. 我在一个研究人工智能的实验室工作。 We're trying to create te

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

So these are just a few examples of how I'm using art to feed into my work as a designer and researcher of artificial intelligence. 这些都是我在自己的人工智能设计和研究的工作中如何利用艺术的例子。 And I see it as a cru

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

Artificial Intelligence Used to Track World's Wildlife Scientists have long struggled with how to measure the effects of climate change on wildlife. This is especially true for birds flying in and out of coastal areas bordering the Arctic Ocean. In t

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 介绍说明: 全鼠标操作 游戏介绍:人工智能电脑拒绝了人类的使用,作为主人公的你必须突破电脑的重重封锁,将其手动关闭。游戏中设置了

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语休闲小游戏

本期介绍的电影《人工智能》(2001)是史蒂芬?斯皮尔伯格导演的未来派科幻电影。21世纪中期,人类的人工智能技术已经达到极高水平。一位小机器人大卫(海利?乔?奥斯蒙特饰)被一对夫妻

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

US Military Exploring Use of Artificial Intelligence to Find Hidden Nuclear Missiles The United States military is reported to be increasing spending on a secret research effort involving artificial intelligence (AI). The Reuters news agency says mil

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Google: AI Found Breast Cancer with 99 Percent Accuracy Google says it is deeply involved in developing artificial intelligence, or AI, to help doctors identify and treat disease. The company previously announced successful tests of machine learning

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十)月

小说家丹尼尔苏亚雷斯(Daniel Suarez)讲述了未来反乌托邦的故事。但在 TEDGlobal 的讲台上,他透过真实生活的情境,与我们谈论了一个我们都需要了解更多的事情:自主机器武器的兴起。他认

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:重释机器

博鳌亚洲论坛2016年年会,Boao Forum for Asia (BFA),正在海南博鳌召开。 来自世界各地的政要、知名学者和工商界翘楚,聚首博鳌小镇,共同探讨亚洲未来发展。 今年博鳌亚洲论坛的主题为亚洲新

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

SpaceX发射火箭搭载人工智能机器人 This is AP News Minute. A man has now been charged with the fatal shooting inside a newspaper newsroom in Annapolis, Maryland. Court records show Jarrod W. Ramos faces five counts of first degree murder.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2018(七)月

AS IT IS 2014-08-18 A Big Step Forward in Artificial Intelligence Research 人工智能研究获大突破 The American computer company IBM says it has developed a microprocessor -- a computer chip -- that works much like the human brain. IBM calls t

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(八)月

How Safe Is Artificial Intelligence? 人工智能有多安全? The notion of machines rebelling against humans has long been a theme of science fiction books and films. But as advances in computer processors and memory chips rapidly usher us into the

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(八月)

A robot is being designed to compete with 12th graders during the college entrance examination in 2017 and get a score qualifying it to enter first-class universities in China, according to Huaxi Metropolis Daily. 据华西都市报报道,由中国设

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

AlphaGo is now the world's No 1 Go player, ending thousands of years of human dominance in the game. AlphaGo现在已经成为世界第一围棋手,结束了几千年的人类在该棋类的统治地位。 According to the latest GoRating, AlphaGo

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Technology Quarterly 科技季刊 Technology Quarterly on language: Brain scan: Terry Winograd 科技季刊:脑部扫描:特里威诺格拉德 The Winograd Schema tests computers' understanding of the real world. Winograd模式测试计算机对真

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Depending on the conditions under which an intelligence explosion could arise and on the dynamics that it exhibits it could mean that AI changes very rapidly from a safe technology, relatively ea

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Topic 1-Chinese Woman Verbally Abused on Virgin Flight A Chinese woman has claimed a Caucasian man called her racist names on a Virgin Atlantic flight and the airline failed to give an acceptable response. The Facebook accounts of the airline company

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议