Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 各地市中考英语试题听力

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 各地市中考英语试题听力

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 各地市中考英语试题听力

中考英语阅读题满分复习攻略 近几年来的中考题中,英语阅读能力测试题达到近60%,再加上与阅读有关的其他能力测试题,这个比例就更高了。部分学生在进行阅读理解时会产生一种畏惧心理

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(325) / 评论(0) 分类 各地市中考英语试题听力

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 各地市中考英语试题听力

Bad eating habits can destroy our health,lots of diseases occur because of bad eating habits. There are lots of bad eating habits in our life which we always ignore. 不良的饮食习惯可以摧毁我们的健康,许多疾病的发生是因为不良

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Pany we keep, for our habit, and character will be as much influenced by the former as by the latter.We may obtain knowledge by reading. The more books we read, the more we accumulate the knowledge. Is it right? I don't think so. It's not wide readin

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

In xiamen there is a park. Its a big and beautiful park. It has two gates. They are the north gate and the west gate. Many people park their bikes in front of the gates. 在厦门有一个又大又漂亮的公园。它有两个大门。他们是北门和

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

My Winter Holiday plans well. Winter holiday is coming. So what I am going to do? I am going to read English books,surf the Internet,play badmintoon every day。And first I am going to finish my homework 。In addition, I am going to leave Sh

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

We have a good English teacher.His name is Bruce. He comes from Britain, about forty years old. He is tall and thin. Wearing a pair of glasses makes him more gentlemen.He is strict with us. He often makes full preparations for his class and corrects

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Early Rising 早起 Early rising benefits us in many ways. 早起在各方面对我们都有好处。 First, it helps to keep us fit. We all need fresh air. But air is never so fresh as early in the morning. Besides, by taking morning exercises we ca

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

When we have formed the good study habit, we learn things quickly and remember things easily. Do you sometimes copy other's homework? It is not good. No matter how difficult the homework is, you must try to do it yourself and finish it on time. If yo

Chinese New Year is coming soon! 中国的新年就快到了! I'm going to buy some new clothes. Then I'm going to put on new clothes. We are going to clean my house. We are going to eat a big dinner. We are going to get lucky money from our parent

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Preparations for the Chinese New Year in old China start well in advance of the New Year's Day. The 24th of the twelfth month is set aside for the annual housecleaning. Every household will give a thorough cleaning to their houses, clothes, bedclothe

中考英语阅读题需掌握方法 对阅读题产生畏惧心理,主要是有以下原因:学生对阅读材料缺乏兴趣,在阅读中没有体验到快乐;学生自身的心理素质欠佳,缺乏自信心,遇到阅读文章篇幅相对较

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

中考英语考试中,作文这一块占的分数是逐渐加大,如何提高英语作文水平,成为能否在英语考试中取得高分的关键。 今天我们来介绍一下写英语作文的方法,希望对你有所帮助。 1.阅读并仿

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

初中英语作文也是需要同学们多读多练才能拿高分的,为了帮助考生对热点作文有更好的掌握,下面是中考英语作文范文。 Dreams and Reality When we talk about dreams, we are so excited, we have many dreams, s

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

沉迷网络游戏 题目:李华沉迷于电脑游戏中,影响了学习。作为他的好朋友,你打算怎么帮他呢?请用下面所给的提示词写一篇不少于80字的短文。字迹工整,语言流畅。 提示词:give up concen

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

中考英语满分作文应该这样写如何才可以在短时间内提高自己的写作水平呢?其实,中考英语写作是很容易提高的。以下总结了以下写作文时需要注意的几个方面,希望对大家有所启发。 第一,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文