一、听力测试(25分) 现在是试听时间。听一段对话,然后回答问题。 Where is the girls English teacher from? A.England. B.Canada. C.Japan. 答案是B。 A) 听下面10段对话,每段对话后有一小题。听完每段对话

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 各地市中考英语试题听力

一、听力测试(25分) A)听下面10段对话,每段对话后有一小题。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒种的时间回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。(每小题1分) 1.What does Bill do now?

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 各地市中考英语试题听力

My father is very busy, but he doesn't forget to accompany me. When he is free, he helps me do my homework. On holidays he often takes me to parks. I grow up with the love and care of my parents. I love my warm family.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

初中英语it 的用法知识点(一) 代词it,在初中英语中几乎处处都有它的位置。可见,it虽小用处很大。现将其用法归纳如下: 1.用来代替前面提到过的人或事。 Whatsthis?Itsabus. 2.指人时可作为指示

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

中考英语答题技巧 中考英语答题技巧 中考的英语试卷是由客观题和主观题两大部分组成。其中,客观题将分别考查考生的语言、语法、词汇、综合应用能力及阅读理解能力。主观题将分别考查

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

中考临近,考生如何利用考前这段时间,让自己的英语成绩有所提高?北京市第一零一中学初三英语组组长张宏建议,英语复习要着重积累词汇和句型。 练听力,要背单词 不少考生误认为背单

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

I have many friends. One of them is my classmate Ma Hua.He is a League member and one of the best students in my class.He is fond of English and good at it. He often practises reading aloud. So he has a good pronunciation. 我有很多朋友。其中一

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

My best friend is Mary. She lives in a tall building. She lives on the fifth floor. Everyday she takes the lift up and down. She is twelve years old. She is tall and thin. She has short black hair, two big eyes and a small mouth. She is very cute.

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Dumpling is a traditional chinese food. On the lunar new year' s day, most families make a lot of delicious dumplings. To make them, follow this easy process. The first step is to mix the flour with water. when the dough is ready, we can begin to mak

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Dear Ms Ma, 敬爱的马老师: I apologize that I cannot go to school today. Last night my mother had a high fever and coughed badly. I think that she has got flu. She didn't have a good sleep and is very weak today, so I will go to Tiantan Hospit

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Mum 妈妈 Such is sons nature,I really do not know how to express my thanks to you.However,I can imagine,on the day 18 years ago,when you gave birth to me,what a complex feeling you had.In the past few years,every day you struggle me up in the morni

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

My name is Claire and Im in my fourteen years old. I live a happy life because I have a warm and harmonious family. There are four people in my family. They are my parents and my elder brother. My parents both are teachers so that my brother and I ha

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

This morning we heard the talk given by our headmaster about Lei Feng.We were deeply moved by Lei Feng's deeds. We have made up our minds to do as Let Feng did. 今天早上校长给我们讲了关于雷锋的故事。我们都深受的被雷锋的事迹

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

My new teacher is science teacher. Hes very strong. He has a big mouth, two big ears, two big eyes and a not too big and not too small nose. He often wears a black new shirt and brown pants, with two big shoes。 我的新老师是科学老师。他是

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

初中英语作文也是需要同学们多读多练才能拿高分的,为了帮助考生对热点作文有更好的掌握,下面是英语作文范文。 Now it has come to the new age, the age belongs to the information world, everybody has acces

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

初中英语作文也是需要同学们多读多练才能拿高分的,为了帮助考生对热点作文有更好的掌握,下面是英语作文范文。 When I was small, I like to eat a lot of food, but I have a habit, I will not eat up all the

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

11.保护环境 6月5日( June 5)是世界环境保护日, 我们周围的环境变得越来越糟糕,污染越来越严重。环境问题影响着人们的工作,学习,生活等,而我们的工作,生活,生产等又使环境污染越来越严重..

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

5.怎样保持健康的生活习惯 健康的生活习惯对于成长中的我们是非常重要的。你认为健康的生活习惯应当是怎样的呢?请根据下面的信息提示,写一篇短文,首句已给出。 信息提示:健康饮食;早睡

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

8.节约用水 水是生命之源。随着水资源的短缺,节约用水是我们每个人的责任,请以此为话题写一篇不少于80字的短文。 ★ 范文 As we know, water is very important to man, we cant live without water. The amou

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

7.低碳生活 现在全世界都在倡导低碳生活(low-carbon life),即:降低二氧化碳的排放,采取低能量、低消耗、低开支的生活方式。低碳生活对我们大家都有好处,请你写一篇短文向一家英文报社投

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文