中考英语复习方法准备 一、抓住纲、本,有效复习 中考复习的总原则是以纲为纲、以本为本。纲即是教学大纲,本为现用教材,教学大纲既是教材编写的依据和教学要求的依据,也是考前复习

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

南京市2007年初中毕业生学业考试 一、听力(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分) A)每小题你将听到一段对话,从A、B、c三幅图中找出与你所听内容相符的选项。每段对话读一遍。 B)听下面的对话或

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 各地市中考英语试题听力

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 各地市中考英语试题听力

The Mid-Autumn Festival The Mid-Autumn is a very important Chinese festival. It falls on the 15th day of August. A few days before the festival, everyone in the family will help to make the house clean and beautiful. Lanterns will be hung in front of

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

My home town is a beautiful place. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice. But in the old days it was a poor and backward little town.Many people had no work. They lived a hard life. In 1949 my hometown was liberated. Since then g

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

My winter vacation 我的寒假 During the winter vacation, nothing is different for my life. I wake up 11 oclock Am everyday, after a washing, I have a good lunch with my parents. Next I play computer games till the time to have supper. After have d

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Helping others has always been a virtue in traditional Chinese culture. But whats strange nowadays is that people dare not show their helping hands to those in need. I would like to elaborate my views on this issue. 乐于助人在中国传统文化中

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

One afternoon, it was drizzling. I was on my way home by train. There were only a few passengers in the carriage. When the train reached the station in front of a bridge, two impressive passengers got on, an old and a young. They looked like father a

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Write at least 60 words according to the given topic Computer games and our eyesight 根据所给的主题电脑游戏与我们的视力写至少六十字的文章。 How do students like playing computer games in your class? 你们班的学生玩电脑

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

My name is Lily, a Grade eight student. I like my school life very much because its really enjoyable. In school, I spent the time with my lovely classmates and teachers. They all help me a lot with my study and life. 我的名字叫莉莉,是八年级

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Help mum do the housework 帮助妈妈做家务 After dinner, my first job was to get the dirty dishes to the kitchen. Then I began to wash them. I turned on the tap and water covered all the dishes in the sink. Then I added some detergent to the wat

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

There is a saying that You can either travel or read,but either your body or soul must be on the way. With the improvement of living standards, more and more people have time and money to travel. During traveling, one can meet various people, make ne

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

中考英语书面表达写作技巧 审题时 注重读、看发挥等技巧 因为不同的写作题材,人物、时间、写作重点也不相同。赵娜老师就结合常见的四类题型,介绍了写作时的注意事项及技巧。 以图表

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

16.饮食安全 假如你是一所国际学校校办英文杂志的学生编辑.你看了下面这封信后,也想写一篇关于该信的读后感,内容要点包括:你对此事件的看法;解释你的理由并提出你的建议;向受害者表

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

初中英语作文也是需要同学们多读多练才能拿高分的,为了帮助考生对热点作文有更好的掌握,下面是英语作文范文。 Everyone has to study, going to school occupies a lot of peoples time, before they go to work

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

初中英语作文也是需要同学们多读多练才能拿高分的,为了帮助考生对热点作文有更好的掌握,下面是英语作文范文。 Welcome to our school! Our school is the key middle school in this city. Now we are in the fr

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

I have received many presents when I have my eleven birthday party. My parents give me a teddy bear, my uncle gives me a book. My best friend gives me a goldfish. Among all the gifts, I love the goldfish the most. I always want to have a pet in the f

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

初中英语作文也是需要同学们多读多练才能拿高分的,为了帮助考生对热点作文有更好的掌握,下面是英语作文范文。 As we all know, healthy is very important to everybody.But do you really know how to stay hea

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

The Asian game is held in Korea, all the best players in Asia are competing for the honor, every day, we can see many excellent matches. I like to see swimming match so much, the players swim so fast just like the fish. Recently, a boy named Ning Zet

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

12.拯救地球 地球是我们人类共同的家园,人类只有一个地球。低碳、环保已成为当今时代主题。目前,我市英语学会准备在全市中学生中开展以Save(拯救)our earth为主题的英文征文活动。现请你

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文