Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 各地市中考英语试题听力

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 各地市中考英语试题听力

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 各地市中考英语试题听力

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 各地市中考英语试题听力

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 各地市中考英语试题听力

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 各地市中考英语试题听力

My Home Town 我的家乡 My home town is a beautiful place. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice. 我的家乡是一个美丽的地方。它坐落在一条宽阔的河流旁边,盛产鱼和米饭。 But in the old days it was

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

I went to my cousin's house on the first day of the holidays and got a piece of good news that his wife was pregnant;She said she's worrying about getting fat,but on her face there was a unconcealable pleasure of conceiving a baby.My cousin told me t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Introducing yourself is very important when you meet new people. You always want to make a good impression when telling others about yourself. Allow me to introduce myself. 当你认识新的人时,介绍自己是非常重要的。你一定会想要在

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Mr. Lee is my English teacher, and is thirty. He likes sports very much, so he looks strong and young. He is fond of singing too. When we feel tired in the class, he will teach us some English songs. Sometimes he tells us some funny stories. He often

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

People often say we have entered the electronic age. Computers have become the center of life. No one can live and work without computers. In the future, everyone can work and study at home before a PC. There won't be piles of files. Instead, a dis

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

I am not fond of basketball,let alone to play it.But I have seen a wonderful basketball game between my class and postgraduate class.It is so wonderful that I cann't help asking myself Is it real.The answer is pretty yes.I also learn a lot from the g

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

初中英语定冠词知识点(一) 冠词是虚词,本身不能单独使用,也没有词义,它用在名词的前面帮助指明名词的含义。冠词分为不定冠词a(an)和定冠词the两种。不定冠词仅用在单数可数名词前面,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

初中英语可数名词知识点(一) 1.可数名词 可数名词一般可以分成以下三类: 第一类:如bike,desk, factory等,这类名词占可数名词的多数。以bike为例: There are fifty bikes at this shop.这家商店有5

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

中考英语写作注意要点 一、先审题,弄清写作要求审题是写好作文的前提,也是书面表达的基础。如果写偏了题,语言表达再好也很难得高分。审题时要注意两个方面: 1.认真地看两遍题目

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

中考英语完形填空解题法和试题演练 完形填空题是一种旨在考查学生语法和词汇知识综合运用能力的典型题型。它结合了单项选择题和短文填空的优点,既考查词语搭配、近义词辨异、动词时

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

I want to be a teacher when I listen to my teacher carefully. I think I can be a teacher when I grow up. I can help many students learn things well. I can play with my students, too. So we are good friends. I want to be a doctor when I see many docto

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

My friend Wei Hua was born in March, 1992. He lives in Beijing now. His father is a worker and his mother works in a hospital. He is good at maths and often gets full marks. As good friends, we often play basketball together. He often helps me with m

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

When I was young,my father ,who always taught me how to be a true man,told me that it is essential to be tolerant in your life whatever happens. 在我年轻的时候,我父亲总是教导我如何成为真正的男人,他说不管发生什么事情

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Dear mother : 亲爱的妈妈: I am writing to express my deepest thanks to you in Mothers Day, dear mother ,you devote all of your energy and blood to our.You do not have any complaint about my brother and I.You love our through various different

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文