40. kept blackbaord notebook goodbye My father kept working till midnight. Please write the answer on the blackboard. Write the answer in your notebook. I'd like to say goodbye to everyone.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语突破口语100要素

WEEKLY ADDRESS: Working to Implement the Affordable Care Act WASHINGTON, DC In this weeks address, President Obama said we are on the way to fully implementing the Affordable Care Act and helping millions of Americans. Unfortunately, a group of Repub

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

12.C.Grammarrap:What Do You Think? [00:10.68]Listen.Then clap and practice. [00:16.46]A.What do you think you'll be doing next spring? [00:28.21]B.I'll probably be doing the same old thing. [00:33.85]A.What do you think he'll be doing this fall? [00:

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(199) / 评论(0) 分类 SBS朗文国际英语教程 练习册 2

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 洋话连篇

现在完成进行时(The Present Perfect Continuous Tense)表示由过去某时持续到现在的动作,由have(has)been+现在分词构成: It has been raining for three hours. 一连下了三个钟头的雨。 She has been working the whole mo

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The email invitations kept coming. Please remember our leaving drinks tonight. Hope to see as many as can make it see me off. Please celebrate the end of an era and, of course, the start of a new one. 电子邮件邀请函不断地发送过来。请记

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The components of the worlds first 3D printed engine are on display at the Australian International Airshow at the Avalon Airfield near Lara southwest of Melbourne on February 27 2015. [Photo: CFP] An Australian researcher is in Beijing to deliver le

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Working in Project Space One of the givens in David Allens Getting Things Done is that you cant do a project. Instead, Allen recommends you break projects down into immediate next actions, discrete doable chunks that can be cranked through with a min

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Justin Bieber may be next in line to face Derek Zoolander in a walk-off. 贾斯汀比伯可能会是下一个与德里克祖兰德在T型台上较量的人。 Both the singer and Ben Stiller took to Instagram on Wednesday to tease Bieber's upcoming r

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Bat, the Birds and the BeastsA great conflict was about to come off between the Birds andthe Beasts. When the two armies were collected together the Bathesitated which to join. The Birds that passed his perch said: Come with us; but he said: I am

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

1. What is important to you in a job? 这个工作对你最重要的是什么? Challenge, the feeling of accomplishment, and knowing that you have made a contribution. 它带来的挑战感,成就感以及为之做出贡献的满足. 2. Why do you wa

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

10 Tips on How to Be Your Own Boss Working for yourself comes with plenty of benefits, one of which is working without having a boss breathing down your neck and stressing you out. However, what many people who go into business for themselves dont re

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

情景会话:A和B正在谈论他们的薪水问题。 A: How time flies! It's pay day again! A: 时间过得真快!又到了发薪日了! B: Yes, it is! You're an engineer, aren't you? B: 是呀,真快!你是工程师,是吗? A: Yes, I

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Who supports independence? 谁是苏独拥护者? Yes men 赞成党 The typical pro-independence Scot is young, male and working-class 支持苏独的群体往往年轻,男性居多,中产阶级为主 WITH two months to go until Scotland votes

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

工作虽然要兢兢业业,但也要劳逸结合,因为一个人所负荷的工作量是有限的,所以不管工作再多,也要适可而止。那么你知道工作结束的时候所说的到此为止或收工该怎么说吗? Call it a da

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Why do so many working moms careers stall out when they hit middle management? Disagreement over the answer has often sparked hot debate. 为什么很多上班妈妈当上中层管理人员后其职业生涯就陷入停滞?对这个问题的不同回

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

General Stanley McChrystal will liken the US military to a bull charging at a matador [the Taliban] - slightly weakened with each cut it receives. His review is also expected to say that protecting the Afghan people against the Taliban must be the t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

摇滚:Milow - Dreamers And Renegades 相关介绍 :这是一个来自比利时的80后创作型歌手的声音,Milow为其艺名,真名为Jonathan Vandenbroeck。5年前一次失败的乐队选秀经历,使Milow开始自己开拓音乐事业。

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

What do you consider your major strength? May also be: What are you best at? 你最主要的优点是什么?或是:你最擅长什么? A. self-motivated (具有自我激励的品质会不断使你在工作中取得进步) B. hard working an

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

托福口语学习中的问题1. 我没有经验。 I have no experience. 应说:I dont know much about that. Note:I have no experience这句话听起来古里古怪,因为您只需要说:那方面我懂得不多,或者这方面我不在行,

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语