112. That's the last straw. 真是忍无可忍了。 用法透视 这句话来源于一句谚语最后一根稻草压死一只骆驼,意指极限已到,表示忍无可忍。 支持范例 1. She told everybody my secret. That's the last straw. 她把我的秘密告诉所有人。真让人忍无可忍。 2. That's the l

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

SCENE⑤ D 演奏会上 赫伯特跟柔丝说话 【最近过得如何?】 Herbert: How's life these days? 赫伯特: 最近过得如何? Rose: Mmmm, OK. And you? 柔丝: 嗯,还好。你呢?

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 网络社交

目前,GRE的考生在写issue作文时普遍出现以下几个问题: 1.例证匮乏,老生常谈。在阐述思想观点之后,缺乏有力的例证去支持所阐述观点。或者总是引用每个人都耳熟能详的例证,例如目前

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

1. During the past then years,my experience has been concentrated in the masonry and plastering products supply industry with a building materials firm.During my six years as General Manager,I took an old line business,which had undergone several yea

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

You arrive late to work. (Just a few minutes) 你上班的时候就已经迟到了(也许只是几分钟...) You then get your coffee. And then socialize with others about their weekend. 然后再泡杯咖啡。还要和同事交流一下周末的情

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Stating Your Qualifications(说明任职资格)University major in computer science, three years of part-time work in a computer software company. 在大学主修计算机科学,在计算机软件公司兼职三年。 Educational background in

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

3月14日,国务院总理温家宝在人民大会堂会见中外记者并答记者问。会谈中,总理妙语连珠,引用了很多深刻有哲理的中国古语。小编为大家整理了总理的首席口译员是如何翻译这些句子,供

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

什么都会,全面发展也许是一件好事,然而插手太多事务可就另当别论了。 Finger in every pie指的就是涉足多个领域和活动的全能人物。根据字面上的意思就知道,它最初应该起源于一个人无法决

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Todd: Alex, can you talk a little about working at a radio station? 托德:亚历克斯,你可以谈谈在广播电台的工作吗? Alex: Yeah, sure. The Radio station at my school is called WMKP. I'm actually a DJ. Well, not the turn table DJ

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

I could imagine her sedately busy among her pots and pans, making a ritual of her household duties, so that they acquired a moral significance; 闭上眼睛我可以想象她在锅碗中间安详地忙碌着,象奉行仪式般地操持着一些家务

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

Hello, everyone. Im Liang Xinying. Im from 0406. I think our class is the best class in our school. I dont know what you think about 0406. Never mind, let me tell you about 0406. Im sure you will love it! Look, what a nice classroom it is! You can se

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

My father likes to see horror movie so much, he always tries to let me watch the movie with him. But I am so scared and cover my eyes with hands all the time. I really want to see the horror scene, but I am just afraid of the monster. I try to conque

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

很多在大公司上班的白领,特别是外企白领们,在工作中会经常用到英语和别人对话,但是一开口却又不知道怎么表达更地道,显得不怎么流利。很多时候,会由于自己的英语水平有限让领导

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. Sales manager. In addition to ordinary sales activities and management of department, responsible for recruiting and training of sales staff members. 销售部经理.除了正常销售活动和部门管理之外,还负责招聘与训练销售人员

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

You've got your first promotion,and everything is going your way.Now you've got an assistant.But along with the excitement,you have got a load of new assignmentsand you don't see how you can work harder. 初享晋级之喜,你一切如愿以

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba and Paramount are teaming up to invest in Mission Impossible 5: Rogue Nation. This marks the first investment for Alibaba in a motion picture. Alibaba has set up a working group in Los Angles to try to tap other oppor

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

拍马屁用英语如何表达? 良药苦口利于病,忠言逆耳利于行的道理大家都懂,不过现实生活中我们都喜欢听顺耳的话。有些话是衷心的赞美,有些则是另有目的的恭维。这次我们就来讲两个形

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.I'm totally maxed out. 彻底累惨了。 2.He looks jaded. 他看来疲惫不堪。 3. Working these long hours will just exhaust you. 工作了这么多个小时一定累坏你了。 4.I was worn out after a day of shopping. 逛了一天商店,我

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 Work workout working on it out of work dirty work Practical Sentence work out eg: I think the plan will work out. Are you working out? Practical Sentence working on it eg: Have you finished the report I am wor

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

Todd: OK, Hello! Nanju: Hello! Todd: Hi, what's your name? Nanju: Yeah, my name is Nanju. Todd: Nanju. Nanju, how do you spell you name? Nanju: Yeah, my name is like N-A-N-J-U. Todd: Oh, OK. That's a nice name. Nanju. And where are you from? Nanju: I

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语练习册