【今日基础词】Actually 【Transcript】 A: Working for four hours at a stretch really makes me tired. Why cant we have a break like many other companies? We need at least a tea break. B: Our boss is dead nuts on work. Keeping on working and ma

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 听基础单词练听力

The rumors are Miranda Lanber. Country music super star slimming report that she's had a weight surgery since the punsking of the old fashion way diet and exercise. ABC's Sarah Heinz has the story. She won big and rocked to the stage of the country m

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

By Gilbert da Costa Abuja 31 August 2006 About 250 American military personnel are due in Nigeria this weekend for the start of two-week military medical-training exercise. The project will deal with responding to emergencies and disasters. The mili

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(八月)

Im Vivian Leung and I work at Google.Today were here to talk about Google Apps, which, if youre not familiar withit, is our online suite of communication and collaboration tools. I think here atGoogle we have been looking at ways people work with eac

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

President Bush Meets with Bicameral and Bipartisan Members of Congress to Discuss Economy THE PRESIDENT: I want to thank the leaders of the House and the Senate for coming. I appreciate our presidential candidates for being here, as well. We are in

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Hugo: How do you like working with Leo? Is it working out? Melissa: No, its not. Our work styles completely clash and we butt heads at every turn. Hugo: Really? I thought you were partnered up because you complemented each others strengths. Melissa:

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客