As we mentioned, President Xi will travel to the US for his first face-to-face meeting with President Donald Trump. The two-day trip will be held in Florida at the Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate. Dubbed the Winter White House, the Mar-a-Lago estate is own

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(311) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2017年

《Black or White》是流行天王迈克尔杰克逊的专辑《危险》(Dangerous)首支全球发行的单曲,发行于1991年10月11日。 《Black Or White》讲述的是种族问题,但却不是用严肃而沉闷的方式来表现。这首

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

[Left out of A Tramp Abroad, because it was feared that some of the particulars had been exaggerated, and that others were not true. Before these suspicions had been proven groundless, the book had gone to press. --M. T.] Chapter 1The following curio

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 马克吐温最佳短篇小说

Once upon a time in the middle of winter, when the flakes of snow were falling like feathers from the sky, a queen sat at a window sewing, and the frame of the window was made of black ebony. And whilst she was sewing and looking out of the window a

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英文故事剧

Plain White T's献唱《科学怪狗》原声《Pet Sematary》 流行朋克乐队Plain White T's推出的全新单曲《Pet Sematary》被选为泥塑动画片《科学怪狗(Frankenweenie)》原声,这首歌在风格上与影片很搭调,欢乐的

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

The White House: Center of Power, Home for Families Welcome to This Is America from VOA Learning English. Im Steve Ember. And I'm Kelly Jean Kelly. This week on our program, we look at the history of the White House, the presidents home in Washington

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Photographer Margaret Bourke-White Helped Create the Modern Art of Photojournalism Written by Shelley Gollust (THEME) VOICE ONE: Im Barbara Klein. VOICE TWO: And Im Steve Ember with People in America in VOA Special English. Today we complete our repo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

Tracy looked at the flag. The flag is red, white, and blue. It has 50 white stars. The white stars are on a blue square. The flag has six white stripes. It has seven red stripes. All the stripes are horizontal. They are not vertical. The stripes do n

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Mark heard a noise. What was the noise? It was a steady noise. It wasnt a loud noise. It was a steady, quiet noise. He opened his apartment door. He looked outside. A painter was next door. A painter was spray painting a fence. He was spray painting

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

A black sheep A white lie 黑颜色和白颜色往往是对立的。黑代表黑夜和邪恶,而白象征着日光、善良或美德。在美国好莱坞早期那些无声电影里,导演往往给英

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

旁白:Once upon a time, there was a queen. She had a pretty daughter named Snow White. Soon after the child was born, the queen died. The queen married another queen. The stepmother was very jealous. She dressed Snow White in rags and forced her t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

忧伤的白色圣诞:kelly clarkson - White Christmas Artist:kelly clarkson Song:White Christmas I'm dreaming of a white Christmas Just like the ones I used to know Where the tree tops listen And children listen To hear sleigh bells in the sno

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

英文歌词: Stoplight lock the door Don't look back Undress in the dark And hide from you All of you You'll never know the way your words have haunted me I can't believe you'd ask these things of me You don't know me You belong to me My snow white qu

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Elliott Smith - The White Lady Loves You More keep your things in a place meant to hide but i know they're there somewhere and i know that's where you'll go tonight i'll be thrown over just like before the white lady loves you more need a metal man j

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

I heard her in the valley I heard her in the dead of night The warning of a white hare Her eyes burning bright Careful you don`t catch her Or give her right of way For she will look upon you Steal your soul away For the white hare is calling Dancing

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

U.S. Treasury Secretary to stay through debt talks: White House WASHINGTON, Nov. 9 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner intended to stay until early next year to help U.S. President Barack Obama ink a deal with Republicans during the

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

【beautiful in white】一首非常感人的歌曲,婚礼上背景音乐的绝佳选择。这首有着柔美旋律的歌曲是爱尔兰最流行的组合天王Westlife的主唱Shane为自己的妻子儿女所唱,深情款款的演唱让人有泪流

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

President Barack Obama joined thousands of children and their parents Monday for an American springtime tradition - the White House Easter Egg roll. Special guests at this year's lawn party included the Easter Bunny and U.S. Olympic champions. And as

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

每年3月15日前后,质检部门都会集中发布一系列产品质量不合格的企业黑名单(black list),提醒消费者购买的时候要多注意。有时候,在广告上我们也会看到好些商品被列为国家免检之类的产品

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

white/fair白皙 medium/whitetolightbrown中等/白色至浅棕 olive/moderatebrown中等棕色 brown/darkbrown深棕色 Skincareislikedieting.Youhavetoinvesttimeandeffort.Thereisnoinstantmiraclecure. 护肤就像是日常饮食。你需要倾

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文