MARY LOUISE KELLY, HOST: The U.S. Supreme Court today upheld President Trump's travel ban, a decision that grants broad power to the president on matters involving immigration and national security. The vote was 5-4 with the court's conservatives pla

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

妈妈不在家时爸爸的西服、衬衫、羊毛衫要洗可遇到麻烦了,只能拿到干洗店里洗。看看爸爸是怎样和别人沟通干洗和湿洗的吧。 Listen Read Learn Laundryman: What can I do for you? Benjamin: I've got a suit

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家下册

By Margaret Besheer Washington 10 February 2007 U.S. Senator Barack Obama officially entered the 2008 presidential race Saturday, saying he wants to work to build a more hopeful America. The Illinois senator, who hopes to become the United States' fi

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(二月)

By Paula Wolfson White House 24 May 2006 The search for Middle East peace and the threat to regional security posed by Iran's nuclear intentions topped the agenda when President Bush met Tuesday with

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(五月)

By David Gollust State Department 01 November 2006 The United States Wednesday expressed concern Syria and Iran are working with Lebanese allies to try to topple the Beirut government. The White House said U.S. officials are warning all those concer

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十一月)

By Paula Wolfson White House 25 March 2007 The political battle in Washington over actions taken by the Bush administration's Justice Department is intensifying. VOA White House Correspondent Paula Wolfson reports several key Senators - including som

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(三月)

U.S. President George Bush and visiting Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas say the Middle East peace process is heading in the right direction, even though the Palestinians and Israelis still do not have an agreement. President George W.

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(十二月)

U.S. President George Bush talked Saturday about the agenda for next month's international economic summit at the White House. VOA's Kent Klein reports from Washington. President Bush President Bush devoted his weekly radio address to previewing his

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(十月)

Millions of Americans of Irish descent and millions more who are not joined Tuesday in celebration of St. Patrick's Day, the national holiday of Ireland. U.S. President Barack Obama led the festivities at the White House, where he met with Ireland's

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(三月)

Obama Secures Commitments on Hiring Long-Term Unemployed 奥巴马政府出台政策雇佣长期失业人员 WHITE HOUSE President Barack Obama met with top American CEOs at the White House Friday to discuss commitments their companies have made to h

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(二月)

Washington Gearing Up for Obama's State of the Union Speech 华盛顿为奥巴马国情咨文做好准备 Washington is gearing up for President Barack Obamas State of the Union address, to be delivered Tuesday at the U.S. Capitol. The White House ha

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(一月)

Man to Face Hate Crimes Charges in Kansas Shooting 美警方称堪萨斯州枪击案与仇恨犯罪有关 Prosecutors are sifting through the evidence in the wake of Sundays shootings in a suburb of Kansas City, Missouri that left three people dead.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(四月)

英文歌词: Come to decide that the things that I tried Were in my life just to get high on When I sit alone come get a little known But I need more than myself this time Step from the road to the sea to the sky And I do believe it, we rely on When I

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲