Broadcast: Jan 13 2003 U.N. weapons inspectors indicate they may need several months more and perhaps as much as a year to complete their work in Iraq. The initial White House response is low key and

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-国际时讯

Once the knight was gone, the candles and torches in thegreat hail grew dimmer. A bitter chill crept over the room. What do these three rhymes mean? said Jack, looking at hisnotebook. Who are the Keepers of the Cauldron? What secretdoor?I don't know,

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 Wee Sing America

杰克怀特(英文名Jack White,1975年7月9日-),本名 约翰安东尼吉利斯 , 通常被称为Jack White III,美国音乐家,创作型歌手,唱片制作人,乐器演奏家,偶尔参与电影演出。他作为The White Stripes乐

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

Whattwothingsareblackandwhiteandredallover? Anunfallingdownthestairs.Asunburnedzebra. Notes: 1.Whattwothingsareblackandwhiteandredallover? 哪两样东西全身是又黑又白又红? 这种模式的笑话类似脑筋急转弯,答案很出人意料。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

The White RoomI am now feeling like a lost camel in the Sahara Desert. I am very young and I've got a lot of things to learn. Sometimes I think: I don't know anything I should go to my house and begin to study. But, then, I think Why? A lot of the ti

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文故事与诗歌

Syria has criticized the evacuation from Syria of hundreds of Syrian White Helmet rescue workers to Jordan. A Syrian foreign ministry official called the action a criminal process that showed the true nature of the White Helmets. The comments were re

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(七)月

很久没有怪怪潮女Katy Perry的消息了,前段时间看了文艺小品片《和莎莫的500天》 (500) Days of Summer,发觉片中女主角Zooey Deschanel和Katy Perry十分相像,几天之后,便找到了她翻唱的一首经典圣诞歌

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

I took a picture, your form was cloudy in the night You wrote a letter, you said you try to shed some light On the good and the wicked things we do. Face my direction, I wanna see you better, dear. You're a distraction from everything that I feel And

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

keep your things in a place meant to hide but i know they're there somewhere and i know that's where you'll go tonight i'll be thrown over just like before the white lady loves you more need a metal man just to pick up your feet it's a long time sinc

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

By Scott Stearns White House 04 October 2007 The Bush administration is defending itself against reports that it authorized harsher techniques to interrogate suspected terrorists than it has previously acknowledged. VOA White House Correspondent Scot

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA常速英语(十月)

STACEY VANEK SMITH, HOST: We're talking with someone now who knows a bit about the anger and divisiveness on display yesterday. Christian Picciolini says he was lost and lonely when he was recruited into a white supremacist group as a teenager. He im

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: Our TV critic says you need to know about this season of The Bachelorette. For the first time, a black woman is the star of ABC's dating show. And here's why Eric Deggans says last night's episode was important, even if you don't

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

Religious freedom guaranteed in China: white paper A new white paper released by China's State Council says authorities are providing strong guarantees to people's religious freedom within the country. CRI's Guan Chao has more. The white paper, title

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Tracy looked at the flag. The flag is red, white, and blue. It has 50 white stars. The white stars are on a blue square. The flag has six white stripes. It has seven red stripes. All the stripes are horizontal. They are not vertical. The stripes do n

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Meet me in california - Plain White Ts 随着大热单曲《Hey there Delilah》的走红,让我们认识了一只并不算新,来自美国芝加哥的Emo-Punk乐队Plain White T's,这支单曲曾在Billboard Hot 100单曲榜曾两连冠军榜首

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

You've been singing, that same old song Far too long, far too long Say you'll buy, me a shiny ring But your words, don't mean a thing No more calling me baby No more loving like crazy Til' you take me down (take me down) You better take me down (take

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

美剧《绯闻女孩》插曲10:White Apple Tree - Snowflakes 这首歌出现在《绯闻女孩》Gossip Girl第二季第七集开篇。Bart和Lily立了家规,早晨的餐桌上阴云密布,看来这招对Serena并不凑效。 Artist:White

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Eleanor Roosevelt was a different kind of first lady. Before Eleanor, first ladies did not work. They did not speak in public and share their opinions. Eleanor chose not to sit back and just be a good hostess. She had ideas. She wanted to help people

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

The white paper reaffirms that China's sovereignty over the South China Sea and its islands have been established in the long course of history, and are solidly grounded in history and law. Chinese vice foreign minister Liu Zhenmin introduced the whi

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台