There are times when you make me laugh there are moments when you drive me mad there are seconds when I see the light though many times you made me cry There's something you don't understand I want to

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

听音乐学英语Where you are there are times i swear i know your here when i forget about my fears feeling you my dear watching over me my hopes seek what the future will bring when you wrap me in your wings and take me... chorus: where you are wh

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

The great populist-insurgent of 100 years ago, one Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, found time while in cozy Zurich planning his Bolshevik revolution to pen an explanation for why things were kicking off, as we say these days: his book was entitled Imperiali

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Whenever You Remember Carrie Underwood When you look back on times we had 当你回首过往 I hope you smile 希望笑意充满你的眼 And know that through the good 有过悲 And through the bad 有过喜 I was on your side 我在你的身边 Whe

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Neil: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English with me, Neil, and a very sad looking Finn. Finn: Hi Neil. Neil: Oh dear, whats wrong Finn? Finn: Its just this beautiful piece of classical music always makes me cry. Neil: Ah I see! Finn is a man who crie

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

Good morning. I am Melissa Long, here at the CNN center in Atlanta, on this Thursday morning, the 12th of November. Here is a look at some of the stories happening NOW IN THE NEWS. The number of Americans who have died from swine flu may be four time

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 cnn2009年(十一)月

A new book confirms what most of us already suspecttiming is everything. In The Book of Times, which was published in early February, Lesley Alderman, a health and finance reporter, compiled data from hundreds of studies to offer insight into how we

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Good morning. On this Christmas Eve, Laura and I send our best wishes to families across America as you gather in your homes to celebrate the holiday. Christmas is a time of joy and peace, and we hope the holiday season brings all of you happy reunio

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out. 别人都走开的时候,朋友仍与你在一起。 Sometimes in life, 有时候在生活中, You find a special friend; 你会找到一个特别的朋友; Someone who changes your life just

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Bathing babies too often may cause skin problems such as eczema and rashes, experts warn. Bathing babies too often may cause skin problems such as eczema and rashes, experts warn. Today's infants are twice as likely to suffer from skin problems than

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too little and lie too often. We've learned how to make a living, but not a life; we've added years to life, not life to years. We have taller buildings, but shorter t

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Is There a Ninth Planet in Our Solar System? 科学家称发现太阳系新行星 Scientists said they have found evidence of a giant planet far out in our solar system. In a statement, the California Institute of Technology Caltech -- said this plan

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

英语中的数词,形态万千,要真正掌握还真不是件容易的事。接着上一篇,学习一下数词在数学方面的运用。 一、表示编号 1. 单纯的表示编号,可在数字(用基数词表示)前加number,简写为No.。

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Guys, we have an issue. Growth is fading away, and it's a big deal. 各位,我们遇到问题了。经济增长逐渐放缓,这可是个大问题。 Our global economy stops growing. And it's not new. 全球经济停止增长。这已经不是什么

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

W.C.一词是 water-closet 的缩写,其中closet一字本作小室解。 《二十世纪辞典》对water-closet的解释是:一间用作室的小室,排出物是用水冲走的。W.C.的意思易明,所以曾被广泛采用。但是由于人人

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Sometimes I like the word no, and sometimes I hate it. It is a very powerful word, even though it has just two letters. I dont like the word no when I have been for a job interview and didnt get the job. I also hate this word when I ask someone on a

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

This is FRESH AIR. I'm Terry Gross. My guest, Lynsey Addario, had been a photojournalist working in war zones for 10 years when she was kidnapped in Libya in 2011 while covering the fighting between Muammar Qaddafi's troops and rebel forces. She was

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

THIS IS AMERICA - Pulitzer Prizes By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Monday, April 19, 2004 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA, in VOA Special English. I'm Faith Lapidus. VOICE TWO: And I'm Doug

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

Fat cats and corporate jets 权势大亨们和飞机制造企业 Why is it so unrewarding for politicians to bash the rich in America? 为什么美国政客都不愿意对富人进行打击呢? Jul 7th 2011 | from the print edition THE corporate je

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

A man of the state of Chu had a spear and a shield for sale.Hew as loud in praises of his shield.My shield is so strong that nothing can pierce it through. He also sang praises of his spear.My spear is so sharp that it can pierce through anyt

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语