SCOTT SIMON, HOST: If you are the kind of reader who goes straight to the obituaries, here's something to look forward to - a documentary opens this week called Obit. It follows the staff writers of The New York Times obituary desk. And to learn more

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

《象人》小说下载 《象人》在线购买

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 象人.The.Elephant.Man

敲三下 Knock Three Times KNOCK THREE TIMES TONY ORLANDO DAWN Hey girl what ya doin' down there Dancin' alone every night while I live right above you I can hear your music playin' I can feel your body swayin' One floor below me you don't even know

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

Specific times Question When do you . . . (present tense) I usually/always . . . in the evening at 9:00 on Mondays before dinner after I eat lunch when I get home When did you... (past tense) I (past tense) last night before class while I was eating

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语词组对话

Imagine that you spent your whole life at a single house.Each day at the same hour you entered an artificially-lit room,undressed and took up the same position in front of a motion picture camera.It photographed one frame of you per day,every day of

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名著名段背诵精华

Top Trump administration officials say they are not the writer of a New York Times opinion piece sharply critical of President Donald Trump. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo spoke on the issue during his visit to India. He called the opinion piece sad.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

诙谐调侃 Elizabeth Cook - Times Are Tough In Rock N'Roll 轻松幽默 午后小品:Times Are Tough In Rock N'Roll Elizabeth Cook,美国乡村女歌手,她的嗓音在乡村歌手中比较特别,有些沙哑有些不加修饰的的舒服感觉

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

这首《Times of Your Life》翻唱自Paul Anka在70年代演唱的经典曲目,听到这首歌你会不由自主地想起过往的一些画面,并沉浸在深深的回忆中。王若琳的声音慵懒而感性,像冬日里若有若无的阳光般

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

And now a question we're all pondering: Whats on the mind of an unmarried man? Day to Day contributor Brian Unger is single, but even he doesnt have a clue, still he says the New York Times is searching for an answer. On Friday, gawker.com, a website

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年NPR美国国家公共电台

他们常说,漂泊的人会在Dido的歌声中重获温暖。很佩服这样的歌手,触景生情会想起,即使已是五年。 Quiet Times- Dido You ask me where I go tonight I go back to today last year. Me and you had to make each other happier, now there's hope with everything. I

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

You ask me where I go tonight, I'll go back to today last year When me and you had to make each other happy and there was hope with everything It's hard enough to feel the world as it is and hold on anything Without these quiet times, you've bought

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Artist J R Occupies Times Square Poster-sized pictures of New Yorkers decorated the asphalt and a huge billboard in Times Square, one of the most iconic spots in the world. It was the latest venue for J R and his project to let people - all over the

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(五月)

'New York Times' Editor: 'We Owed It To Our Readers' To Call Trump Claims Lies play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0003:12repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or upd

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

AA: I'm Avi Arditti, and this week on Wordmaster -- English made easy. There's a newspaper in California called Easy English Times. It's written for English learners, and it started in 1996. I met the publisher, Betty Malmgren, and the editor, Lorrai

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

歌手:Crystal Gayle 翻译者: Oliver It's been a too long time With no peace of mind And I'm ready for the times to get better 实在已经太久 脑中没有片刻安宁 我已做好准备,迎接新的生活 I've got to tell you I've been racking my brain Hoping to find a wa

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

OLIVIA(Olivia Lufkin)是AVEX(艾回)旗下厂牌cutting edge中的一个双语歌手。Olivia出生于日本冲绳,但是在美国居住了大约6年。小时候以美国的费城、圣地牙哥、日本的冲绳等地为据点度过了她的童年。从小学开始,藉著参加音乐学校及音乐剧的经验而发现自己对唱歌的

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

There are many ways to express the frequency of events. Here are just a few. 你可以用许多方式来表达事情发生的频率,以下仅为其中一些。 1. a few times 1.几次 2. all the time 2.总是 3. almost always 3.几乎总是 4. almo

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

In this image taken from video, a police officer approaches the vehicle containing a car bomb, which stands with the door open and the police officer reaches down to lift one of the red canisters on the roadway at New York's Times Square, New York, 0

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(五)月

Todd: So, Alex, you're still at university. Alex: Yes, sir Todd: So, what's a typical day at university like? Alex: A typical day at my school, let's see, well I would usually get up, well last semester, I would get up around 8 or so. My first class

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

It's been a too long time With no peace of mind And I'm ready for the times to get better 实在已经太久 脑中没有片刻安宁 我已做好准备,迎接新的生活 I've got to tell you I've been racking my brain Hoping to find a way out I've

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐