Such power was a thing for the little prince to marvel at. 这样的权力使小王子惊叹不已。 If he had been master of such complete authority, he would have been able to watch the sunset, not forty-four times in one day, 如果掌握了这样的

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

AMERICAN MOSAIC - 'Modern Times': Bob Dylan Returns to the Top of the Music WorldBy Shelley Gollust, Nancy Steinbach and Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Friday, September 15, 2006 HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(九)月

For many, a successful marriage can be put down to attraction, devotion, patience and true love. But one group of statisticians begs to differ. They have developed a distinctly unromantic formula to predict how compatible a couple are based on their

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

If youre like a lot of Americans, one of your New Years resolutions is to work out more. If youre like a lot of Americans, youll join a gym this January as part of that plan. And if youre like a lot of Americans, you wont go very much. 你是不是和很

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1) 用于完成时的区别 延续动词表示经验、经历; 瞬间动词表示行为的结 果,不能与表示段的时间状语连用。 He has completed the work. 他已完成了那项工作。 (表结果) I've known him since then. 我从那时

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1、Everyone calls you by your name, but only one person can make it sound special. 每个人都叫你的名字,但是只有一个人叫你的时候可以让你名字听起来那么特别。 2、It is because you care for him so much that makes him

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Sam Becky are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary and Sam says to Becky, So, Becky, I waswondering... Have you ever cheated on me?Becky replies, Oh Sam, why would you ask such aquestion now? You don't want to ask that question...Yes, Becky, I

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

1. It takes me three clear / cleanly days. 它花了我整整三天时间。 2. There are fifty and odd (or and more) students in our class. 我们班有五十余人。 3. The total expense amount to a hundred dollars. 全部费用合计100 美元。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come. - Unknown 一定要记住,你目前的处境并非你的最终目标,最好的日子终将到来。匿名 If your life isn't where you want it to

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

W.C.一词是 water-closet 的缩写,其中closet一字本作小室解。 《二十世纪辞典》对water-closet的解释是:一间用作室的小室,排出物是用水冲走的。W.C.的意思易明,所以曾被广泛采用。但是由于人人

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Graduation and moving on毕业并继续前进At least once a year, there are a lot of graduations. 至少每年一次,会有很多的毕业典礼。 Its a time when a lot of people move on,这是一个很多人继续前进的时刻,from where they

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

THERE'S NO QUIBBLING with Warren Buffett's extraordinary overall investment record, which has resulted in a $205 billion stock-market value for Berkshire Hathaway. But, in the past few years, Buffett has invested in some companies whose shares have b

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Recently, one of my best friends, whom I've shared just about[几乎] everything with since the first day of kindergarten[幼儿园], spent the weekend with me. Since I moved to a new town several years ago, we've both always looked forward to the fe

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Today we have higher buildings and wider highways, but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view. 今, 吾辈居愈高行愈广,然性愈燥视愈短。 We spend more, but enjoy less. 费愈靡然享愈少。 We have bigger houses, but sma

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands, Nov. 14 (Xinhua) -- The Netherlands and Germany remained goalless in an uninspiring friendly here on Wednesday. With Germany missing Holger Badstuber, Jerome Boateng, Mario Gomez, Sami Khedira, Miroslav Klose, Toni Kroos,

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Difficulties arise in the lives of us all. 生活中困难在所难免。 What is most important is dealing with the hard times, coping with the changes, and getting through to the other side where the sun is still shining just for you. 最重要的是

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Only in this way, can you learn English well. Only after being asked three times did he come to the meeting. 如果句子为主从复合句,则主句倒装,从句不倒装 Only when he is seriously ill, does he ever stay in bed.

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

To most thoughtful people, unemployment benefit embodies a painful trade-off. It's the mark of a civilised society, clubbing together to provide assistance to those in need. It is also, regrettably, an incentive to remain unemployed. At its worst, un

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

节奏布鲁斯:Lisa Lavie - Save Your Breath 相关介绍 :没有平面或任何的电台广告,只凭一首Angel在她Myspace首页的youtube短片,短短六十个小时就有过百万的点击播放率,这位美女就是来自加拿大的0

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(298) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Some things happen when (yeah) When you don't expect (ohh) All of a sudden then you're falling in love (yeah) Baby, that's the case (yeah) Between you and me (ohh) Never thought I'd be saying this but you're the one (yeah) I trip, I fall You're there

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯