1.《红楼梦》(The Story of the Stone) 2.《百年孤独》(One Hundred Years of Solitude) 3.《三国演义》(Romance of the Three Kingdoms) 4.《追忆似水年华》(Remembrance of Things Past) 5.《瓦尔登湖》(Walden) 6.《水浒传》(Wa

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1.I'm not the most demonstrative person. 我不是一个很善于表达的人。 2.I still cannot get over the fact. 我还是不能释怀。 3.Don't nitpick! 别死抠字眼! 4.You have got to dig in your heels. 你必须坚定你的原则。 5.Can'

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

暂无听力题目,听力原文如下: 17.For another 75 dollars,Carl could thought a newer model. 18.I looked a way from a group,too embarrassed to say hello.

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

The lottery jackpot was almost $100 million. Chris rarely played, because the chance of winning is about one in 170 million. That's not even worth a penny bet, Chris thought. But, just for the heck of it, he bought a lottery ticket. That night, he ch

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

This is FRESH AIR. I'm Terry Gross. My guest, Lynsey Addario, had been a photojournalist working in war zones for 10 years when she was kidnapped in Libya in 2011 while covering the fighting between Muammar Qaddafi's troops and rebel forces. She was

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

You know, he said, in an important voice, 你们知道,他用郑重其事的声音说, I've thought all along that that pig of ours was an extra good one. 我已经想通了,我们这只小猪是一只特级好猪。 He's a solid pig. That pig

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

第一则:聪明的儿子 One day, the father lets eight-year-old son send a letter. The son took the letter. The father then remembered he didn't write address and addressee's name on the envelope. After the son comes back, the father asks him: Yo

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

One night a hotel caught fire,and the people who were staying in it ran out in their night clothes. Two men stood outside and looked at the fire.

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

While I was talking to a parent of one of my third-grade students, another teacher walked by. The mother, remarking how beautiful the woman was, said, If my son had her for a teacher, he wouldn't be able to concentrate. Then she paused and added, Goo

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

歌手:justin timberlake 专辑:futuresex / lovesounds Hey girl, is he everything you wanted in a man? You know I gave you the world You had me in the palm of your hand So why your love went away I just can't seem to understand Thought it was me and y

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

to put on the dog to go to the dogs 美国人总是说:狗是人的最好的朋友。许多美国人对家里的狗就好像对待家里的人一样好。有钱人还往往会出几千美元去买一只

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Ironic --by Alanis Morissette An old man turned ninety-eight He won the lottery and died the next day It's a black fly in your Chardonnay It's a death row pardon two minutes late Isn't it ironic...don't you think It's like rain on your

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

PORTO ALEGRE, Dec. 19 (Xinhua) -- Dida, the former Brazilian national goalkeeper, has signed with Gremio for the 2013 season. The 39-year-old had been at Paulista club Portuguesa and it was thought the stopper would hang up his gloves at the end of t

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Lene Marin的声音属于那种很舒服很随意,表面平淡但内里蕴含着百转千回,令人百听不厌。 从那首著名的A Place Nearby开始,Lene的歌总在最不经意的地方给人惊喜。 Still Here Lene Marin I just can't he

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Human bodies are frail, easily damaged packages full of parts that can never fully come back once lost. Luckily, researchers worldwide are working on replacing every bit of the body to make us all cyborgs. 人的身体是十分脆弱的,有些娇弱的

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(379) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I guess that this is where weve come to If you dont want to' then you dont have to believe me But I will be there when you go down Just so you know now Youre on your own now' believe me Yo' I dont wanna be the one to blame You like fun and games' kee

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

When we two parted 昔日依依别 In silence and tears, 泪流默无言; Half broken-hearted 离恨肝肠断, To sever for years, 此别又几年。 Pale grew thy cheek and cold, 冷颊何惨然, Colder thy kiss; 一吻寒更添; Truly that hour

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

We have so much to say about this but it is so hard to teach because you are so slow to learn in fact though by this time we should be teachers but you need someone to teach you need someone to teach you first don't you know I told you everything I t

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Chapter 33 第三十三章 Two or three days later Dirk Stroeve called on me. 两三天以后,戴尔克施特略夫来找我。 I hear you've seen Blanche, he said. 听说你见到勃朗什了?他说。 How on earth did you find out? 你怎么会知

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

Chapter VI He spent that evening till ten oclock going from one low haunt to another. Katia too turned up and sang another gutter song, how a certain villain and tyrant began kissing Katia. Svidrigalov treated Katia and the organ-grinder and some sin

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著