What Goes Around.../...Comes Around Justin Timberlake Hey girl, is he everything you wanted in a man? You know I gave you the world You had me in the palm of your hand So why your love went away I just can't seem to understand Thought it was me and y

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

The RiddleOnce upon a time... A King's son once had a great desire to travel through the world, so he started off, taking no one with him but one trusty servant. One day he came to a great forest, and as evening drew on he could find no shelter, and

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

1)在确定的过去时间里所发生的动作或存在的状态。 时间状语有:yesterday, last week, an hour ago, the other day, in 1982等。 Where did you go just now? 2)表示在过去一段时间内,经常性或习惯性的动作。

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The Pool of Tears Alice grew bigger. How quickly I'm growing! she said. And then, Oh! she cried, as her head hit the ceiling. I must go into that garden, she thought. This hall is too small for me now.She took the little golden key and went quickly t

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Croquet With the Queen The prettiest flowers in the garden were the roses. There were some on a small tree. Alice stopped to look at them. They were white roses, but three gardeners were working hard, trying to make them red. Why are they doing that?

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

英文歌词: Jojo was a man who thought he was a loner But he knew it wouldn't last. Jojo left his home in Tucson, Arizona For some California grass. Get back, get back. Get back to where you once belonged Get back, get back. Get back to where you onc

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

MeIpo Mene,悲剧女神乐队,来自瑞典的男女二人团体,清冷的男声和精致的配乐,典型的北欧独立音乐气氛,这首Hello Benjamin,短小的民谣,一个故事讲得这样简单而美好~ Hello Benjamin MeIpo Mene

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Chapter II Ah these cigarettes! Porfiry Petrovitch ejaculated at last, having lighted one. They are pernicious, positively pernicious, and yet I cant give them up! I cough, I begin to have tickling in my throat and a difficulty in breathing. You know

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Chapter I A strange period began for Raskolnikov: it was as though a fog had fallen upon him and wrapped him in a dreary solitude from which there was no escape. Recalling that period long after, he believed that his mind had been clouded at times, a

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Chapter III He hurried to Svidrigalovs. What he had to hope from that man he did not know. But that man had some hidden power over him. Having once recognised this, he could not rest, and now the time had come. On the way, one question particularly w

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

n the morning of June 15th, Guy Burckhardt woke up screaming out of a dream. It was more real than any dream he had ever had in his life. He could still hear and feel the sharp, ripping-metal explosion, the violent heave that had tossed him furiously

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Outside on the quay the sun beat fiercely. A stream of motors, lorries and buses, private cars and hirelings, sped up and down the crowded thoroughfare, and every chauffeur blew his horn; rickshaws threaded their nimble path amid the throng, and the

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

1) 如果从句所叙述的为真理或不变的事实,则永远用现在时。 At that time, people did not know that the earth moves. He told me last week that he is eighteen. 2) 宾语从句中的助动词ought, need, must, dare 时态是不变的

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

2个重病的男人在医院的病房里,其中一位可以起床到窗口看看,另外一个不能起床的就问他看到什么?于是这个男人向他绘声绘色地描述他看到的风景,直到他死去..... Two men, both seriously ill

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Mr. Rabbit was a very bad little beast; he was always doing things that made other persons angry and they wanted to catch him. But it was very hard to catch Mr. Rabbit. One day Mr. Wolf said to Mr. Fox, We will catch Mr. Rabbit and eat him tonight. Y

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

08年英国X Factor选秀比赛的冠军,男子组合JLS首张专辑去年大受欢迎,今年新单曲The club is alive也是英国单曲榜冠军。 11月他们发行了新专辑Outta This World,单曲Love You More再次强势上榜,成为本周

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Stuck Like Glue 乡村组合Sugerland今年的第五张专辑中的第一首打榜单曲Stuck Like Glue曲风活泼,洋溢着欢乐的情绪。 Sugerland曾获得第51界格莱美奖最佳年度乡村歌曲和年度乡村组合最佳表现奖。 MM

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

If the dull substance of my flesh were thought, 假如我这笨重的肉体如轻灵的思想, Injurious distance should not stop my way; 那么山重水复也挡不住我振翅高翔, For then despite of space I would be brought, 我将视天涯海

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(234) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Fear is a fact of life everyone faces from time to time. In most cases fearis a healthy reaction to a dangerous situation. But sometimes fear can be so extreme, so overwhelming, that it interferes with normal living. That is what happened to me drivi

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

克里斯汀一起床就片刻不离地守着安娜,对她说话,给她唱歌,为她祈祷,也为她哭泣。圣诞前夜到了,克里斯汀用小灯和一棵迷你圣诞树装饰安娜的病房。她打开收音机,调到一个正在播放圣诞颂歌

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文