500块钱的保时捷 A man was reading the paper when an ad caught his eye: $500 Porsche! New! 一个男人正在看报纸,突然一条广告吸引了他:保时捷500块!新车! The man thought that it was very unusual to sell a Porsche for

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

《大鱼奇缘》(节选)Big Fish: A novel of mythic proportions (excerpts) 爱德华?布鲁姆拥有神奇的经历,他常常讲述自己年轻时如何从一个小镇出发游历世界,如何遇到巨人、巫婆、变形人、连体歌手等

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

经典歌曲-回来get back甲壳虫 Get Back (Lennon/McCartney) Jojo was a man who thought he was a loner But he knew it wouldn't last. Jojo left his home in Tucson, Arizona For some California grass. Get back, get back. Get back to where you once b

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Avril Lavigne-I Can Do Better Album:The Best Damn Thing I couldnt give a damn what you say to me I dont really care what you think of me Cause either way you're gonna think what you believe There's nothing you could say that would hurt me I'm bet

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿)

I don't give avril lavigne b-sides every time you go away it actually kinda makes my day every time you leave, you slam the door you pick your words so carefully you hate to think you're hurtin' me you leave me laughing on the floor,'cuz- i don't gi

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿)

Donald was not very good at math. He could not understand the teacher's explanations. Even when the teacher explained something a second time, Donald still could not understand it. Never mind, Donald told himself. I'm quite good at other subjects. I'

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

To: Johnny ~ From: Tisha Dear Johnny, It's been so long since I've been in your arms, felt your touch, or looked into your eyes. The worst part about it all is that I only have myself to blame for it all. I'd give anything for just one last chance to

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Andreas Johnson - Seven days Seven days away Think I thought I heard you say Where I want to be Is with you my sweet mystery Seven days ahead For a week I stay in bed Now where I want to be Is with you my sweet mystery Don't leave me broken Don't lea

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Artist:Rihanna Song:Disturbia Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum (What's wrong with me?) Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum (Why do I feel like this?) Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum(I'm going crazy now) No more gas in the rig 没有了更多的谎

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Song: Apparitions 歌曲:子夜幻影 Aritst: Seabird The ghosts in my room wanted to scare me so badly. The notion to move your head doesn't work when you're stuck to the bed. No, doesn't work when you're stuck to the bed. And they all knew that I

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

美国英语口语俚语(11) 1.hunky-dory没问题 Everything here is hunky-dory. Dont worry. 别担心,这里一切都没问题。 2.I kid you not我不骗你 I kid you not. I saw this woman talking to her hand. 我不骗你。我看见这个女人跟

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Dear Anyone Having a Bad Week, 亲爱的度过糟糕一周的你: I'm sorry. I have no idea why your week is bad, or how bad it actually is. I don't know if you've told anyone, if there's anything that could fix it or if it's made you rather unplea

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Hurts,来自英国的新男子组合,主唱的声音是冰冷的,低调的旋律中有令人不可自拔的忧伤气氛。冰冷迷离的电子元素点缀其中,瞬间让人回到伦敦大雾弥漫的街道。这个组合目前人气高涨哇,

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

The wolf and the fox wanted to eat the rabbit, but it wasn't easy to catch him. One day the wolf said to the fox, You go home and lie in bed. I'll tell the rabbit that you are dead. When he comes to look at you, you can jump up and catch him. That's

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Chapter VII The same day, about seven oclock in the evening, Raskolnikov was on his way to his mothers and sisters lodging the lodging in Bakaleyevs house which Razumihin had found for them. The stairs went up from the street. Raskolnikov walked with

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Too Many Debts 太多债务 John was aggravated about his many debts. 约翰被众多债务缠得焦头烂额。 Henry, he confided to his best friend. I can't sleep anymore because I am so worried about finances. 亨利,他对自己最好的朋友倾

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

At the supermarket I noticed an elderly man who seemed to be following me wherever I went. As I moved to each aisle, there he was, smiling at me. Now I was wondering if he was interested in me. At the dairy counter I was checking out the eggs when I

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Love You More-JLS First day that I saw you thought you were beautiful But I couldnt talk to you, I watched you walk away And it felt like I spent all of that second day trying to figure out what it was that I should have said Third day saw you again,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

New scientific research offers surprising ways to shower yourself with tranquility, creativity, longevity and more. 新的研究发现有很多方式能让自己更加安静、富有创造力和长寿。 1. Optimism 乐观积极 Never mind if you don

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

When we two parted In silence and tears, Half broken-hearted To sever for years, Pale grew thy cheek and cold, Colder thy kiss; Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this! The dew of the morning Sunk chill on my brow- It felt like the warning Of what I

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间