526. Hows your biology class going? 你的生物课怎么样了? 527. Its interesting, but theres so much work. 很有趣,但是作业太多了。 528. Its just my opinion, but I think thats pretty boring. 这只是我的看法,我认为那很枯燥。 529. I admit that is pretty

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 亡灵岛.Dead.Man's.Island

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 三怪客泛舟记.three.men.in.a.boat

The business news starts with a great leap forward in Chinese accounting. China's economy turns out to be bigger than anybody thought. By switching to a better counting, accounting method, the Chinese have discovered 300 billion missing dollars in th

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

情景对话: I am so lucky. I thought I'd never find anyone who wanted to hear my story. Then you came along. Just in time. 知识点讲解: I thought I'd never find anyone who... 我以为我永远找不到一个人 【例句一】 I thought I'

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Unit 77 A Phenomenal Memory I have a phenomenal memory for faces. There is no doubt about that. The only snag is that I can never remember the names that go with them. Only the other day, I raised my hat to one fellow, quite distinguished-looking he

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语流行话题阅读:语境识词4500

Pamela: [laughs] Did you see this tweet from Sarah? Shes so funny. Josh: Hold on. Im texting Lance. I want to make sure he knows where were meeting up. Pamela: [cell phone rings] Hello. Oh, hi Lance. Did you get Joshs text? You didnt? Let me IM you,

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Scott: Hi, I thought Id stop by to pick up those chairs I wanted to borrow. Roberta: Oh, sure. Here they are. Scott: What are you doing? Roberta: Im looking through the material we got on adoption. Scott: Are you and Robert thinking about adopting a

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Paul: I need a new cell phone plan. These roaming and overage charges are killing me! Shauna: I thought you had a good calling, messaging, and data plan. Paul: I do, but Im still going over each month. Shauna: Have you thought about a prepaid plan? Y

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 爱丽丝镜中世界奇遇记

At this Cobb County church, they are learning gifts sometimes come in thought-provoking packages. To win not one, but three lottery tickets and to hand them all over, and just give them away. It feels good. Wow. Like so many other places of worship,

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

Barry Williams Remembers His TV Mom, 'Brady Bunch' Star Florence Henderson play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0004:05repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

LULU GARCIA-NAVARRO, HOST: Sarah Smarsh grew up in rural Kansas - the fifth generation to farm the same land, riding tractors where her ancestors rode wagons. There was never enough money and prospects were few. She was part of what has become popula

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

Dear Annie: I live next door to people who leave their windows open and have the television blaring most of the night, while their children play loud video games. They also run some sort of compressor all day long that's right next to our patio. This

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Ron: Im only your tax accountant, but let me give you a piece of advice. If youre planning to start a business, youll want to carefully consider what type of business entity you want to do business under. Marcela: Is that important? My parents ran a

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Joel: Did it come? Susanne: No, its not in todays mail. Why do I bother, anyway? I know its a foregone conclusion. Ive failed. Joel: Thats bull! I know you passed. Youre just on tenterhooks waiting around for the results to arrive and youre psyching

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Roberta: You know, my birthday is coming up. John: Yeah, I know. What are you getting at? Roberta: Nothing. I was just thinking that its kind of an important birthday, a major birthday. John: Yes, I know. Spit it out. What are you driving at? Roberta

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

once upon a time the snash series by fairy tale character living in a beautiful little seaside town in main we got some of from the show the show by the way heading toward a major clip ... a prince charming himself josh dallas here with detail on som

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

Georgia: So I thought Carla was nice. Andy: You did? I didnt get that impression at all. I dont know what Brian sees in her. Georgia: Really? I thought she was really trying to make a good impression. Andy: Yeah, she was trying too hard. She laughed

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 亡灵岛.Dead.Man's.Island