Youll never know just how much I lmiss you 你永远不知道我有多爱你 Youll never know just how much I care 你永远不知道我多在乎你 And if I tried I still couldnt hide my love for you 如果我尝试过我还是无法掩饰对你的爱

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

03 Lying and Telling the Truth GLOSSARY full of it saying something that isnt true; lying or exaggerating * Youre so full of it! Theres no way you used to be a professional footballplayer. I dont believe you. Gods honest truth something that is absol

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之日常生活

10Telling Secrets to Parents GLOSSARY to be supposed to do (something) to be expected to do something; to havean obligation or agreement to do something* The person who leaves the house last in the morning is the one who is supposed to lock the door.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之就医和人际交往

挪威国宝级女歌手西塞尔(Sissel)一首炽热的英文情歌,选自专辑《所有好事》(All Good Things )。这个在电影《泰坦尼克号》中轻柔吟唱的女声,唱功绝不输于由同一部电影而大红大紫的席琳-迪昂(Celin Dion)。做了错事的女孩情真意切地想要找回旧爱,想要弥补自己的

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

One Last Time是Ariana Grande演唱的一首歌曲。是Ariana Grande和David Guetta的首次合作。于2015年1月9日宣布成为《My Everything》的第四支单曲。 I was a liar 我 撒 了 谎 I gave into the fire 是我让情感燃烧、殆尽

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

11.国外引进的技术怎么说? 我建议你翻译的时候用动词短语表达^_^ import/introduce foreign technology 12.请问归一化系数怎么翻? normalization factor 13.请问五角大楼

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

I never believed in dreaming, it never got me very far. I never believed that love could find me, like an arrow through the heart. I never believed in miracles, or building castles in the air. Not until that day I found you, turned around and you wer

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

(Hello?) Hello babe, what's happening, you cool? (Ah yeah you alright? What's happening?) Yeah I'm good, what's goin' on? (Yeah, nothing er chillin') Alright, what you up to later? (Oh yeah about that, um, dya know what I'm really busy can I call you

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

听歌学英语:琳恩玛莲的Sitting Down Here I'm sitting down here, But hey you can't see me Your words cut rather deeply, They're just some other lies I'm hiding from a distance, I've got to pay the price Defending all against it, I really don

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

[00:00]J:Listen, I came to make peace. We got off on the wrong foot. What do you say? Friends? [00:06]K:Look, I don't... [00:06]J:By the way, I brought Downey some comic books he was asking for. [00:09]The kid, Kaffee, I swear he doesn't know w

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英美人天天都在说的4000句:跟着影视学最真实的口语

这首歌讲的是好友Serena和Blair互相讲述秘密的事,仔细一想,其实我们和亲密的好友之间都有过这种secret的约定。而这首歌用了轻松调皮的节奏来怀念我们曾有的青春 Got a secret Can you keep it? S

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

When the sun was up, I entered the cave. It was damp in there. I could hear water running down one wall, and I felt a wind on my face, which was strange, because there was no wind inside the mountain. In my mind, the cave would be filled with gold. B

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

英国新晋流行摇滚乐队 The Vamps 热单《Wild Heart》录制了一个新的合唱版本。 歌词: I was walking away but she's so beautiful it made me stay. I don't know her name but I'm hoping she might feel the same. So here I go again.

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

大卤肉 Jason Derulo 深情献唱超赞热单《Marry Me》!这歌的现场真心难唱,几乎没有什么伴奏,大卤肉的唱功不得了啊。每个女孩都希望有人跟你说Will you marry me?如果现在没有,先听听这首吧。

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

71.“伴随一生”怎么表示好? 感觉用名词会不会好一些呢?或尝试改一下表达。 仅供参考:... is/are my lifelong companion(s). ... is my whole life and my soul. 72.Re: 请

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

音乐咖啡厅:Westlife - As Love Is My Witness 相关介绍:有七张英国冠军专辑与14首冠军单曲的西城男孩让歌迷苦等两年,终於发行出道十年的第九张专辑《爱就在这里》,就在宣传正如火如荼展开时

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

音乐咖啡厅:Everytime We Touch《每次我们相拥》很好听的DJ舞曲 Cascada 来自英格兰的女孩,现在她住在科隆(德国)。早年她在她第一次踏进了音乐领域时,很快她发现她的一些与众不同的天赋,首先她独特的声音先打开一些专业录音室的门,德国的唱片公司很快对她产生了兴趣

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Just walked down to the coffee shop. Had to take a break. I'd been by her side for eighteen hours straight. Saw a flower growin' in the middle of the sidewalk. Pushin' up through the con-crete. Like it was planted right there for me to see. The flash

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

As the new semester begins, millions of college students across the country are trying hard to remember how best to write a paperor, more likely, how best to delay that paper. 新学期伊始,全国数百万的大学生都努力回忆起如何交出一

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

周一 懒人之歌:Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song 星期一一大早,送上火星哥的这首The Lazy Song~周一的心情肿么样?是不是还在回味周末?开头两句歌词相当应景啊:Today I don't feel like doing anything. I just wa

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲