第55届格莱美Taylor献唱We Are Never Getting Back Together 第55届格莱美Taylor Swift以白色性感热裤造型出场,与一众舞蹈员化身成马戏团演员载歌载舞。Taylor献唱代表作《We Are Never Getting Back Together》,在

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

I've been letting you down, down Girl I know I've been such a fool Giving in to temptation When I should've played it cool The situation got out of hand I hope you understand CHORUS: It can happen to Anyone of us, anyone you think of Anyone can fall

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Candy is asking her friend, Rudy, why guys swear so much. C: Why do guys swear so much? R: It adds color and emphasis to language. C: Bullshit! People who swear don't have class. R: See? You just said bullshit. C: Bullshit isn't swearing. It's even

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(191) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Baby baby I swear to you 宝贝,宝贝,我向你发誓 Baby baby I'm here for you 宝贝,宝贝,我为你在这里 I don't know why 我不知道为什么 Why I did those things to you 为什么我对你做了那些事情 What went through my

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

For you i'd write a symphony 我愿意为你谱写一曲交响乐 I'd tell the violin 我想告诉小提琴 It's time to sink a swim 这不是计较得失的时候 Watchn' play for yaaaa! 和你观看和表演 For you i'd be 为了你我愿意 Wohaaa

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Vanessa Paradis :As Long As You Are There Artist:Vanessa Paradis Song:As Long As You Are There Hmmm! Hmmmm! All my life I waited for the right Moment to let you know I dont wanna let you go! But Now I realize theres just no perfect time To conf

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Well, Mr. Caudle, I hope you're in a little better temper than you were this morning. 好了,高德先生,但愿你现在脾气比今早要好点。 There, you need n't begin to whistle: people don't come to bed to whistle. 呃,你不必立马吹

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

SoKo - Take My Heart Artiste: SoKo Chanson: Take My Heart You can take my heart for a walk on the beach You can take my heart for a little trip You can take my heart very close to your heart You can take my heart forever if you like But not every hea

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

I've got another confession to make I'm your fool Everyone's got their chains to break Holding you Were you born to resist or be abused Is someone getting the best the best the best the best of you Is someone getting the best the best the best the be

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

听歌学英语:西丝儿悠扬飘渺之Should It Matter(真的有关系吗) Artist: Sissel Kyrkjebo Style: Pop I look at you Please don't walk away I see you're about to There is just something I'd really like to say So please don't walk away I know

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

2005年大众汽车品牌广告中国路,大众心中的背景歌曲,是美国三兄弟组成的汉森乐队(Hanson)最为中国观众熟悉的作品。这首1997推出的单曲《我会向你走来》不愧是深情摇滚的典范:当黑夜阴沉、风雨交加,当你迷失方向、无人相伴,不需你向我求援,我自会向你走来;我发

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Best Of You 《因为你》当爱人变敌人 演唱者:foo fighters 英文歌词 i've got another confession to make i'm your fool everyone's got their chains to break holdin' you were you born to resist or be abused? is someone getting the best,

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Is it Love is it really love you want from me Is it Love we can be together you and me We could be so fine together Tell me this could be forever Baby youre the one who makes Me feel so free We can share a love so heavenly If you need somebody To giv

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Well, she started with a margarita Then she went to straight tequila And before the night was over, oh Her little secret was between us But she laughed, I cried And she said, I'll be fine. Now she's barely walking and I'm thinking Wonder how long she

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

When you have no light to guide you 当你失去了光的指引 And no one to walk beside you 当无人陪你同行 I will come to you 我会到你身边 Oh come to you 哦我会到你身边 When the night is dark and stormy 当夜晚只剩无尽的黑

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

90后新人打榜热歌:Katie B - Katy On A Mission Katie B全名是Katie Brien,来自伦敦的新人,本月刚刚发行新专辑On A Mission,单曲Katy On A Mission本周打入英国单曲榜第五名。Katy是90年出生的,年纪轻轻的她

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

When you try not to look at me Scared that I'll see you hurting You're not hiding anything, no And frankly it's got me worried Nobody knows you better than I do I keep my promises, I'm fighting for you You're not alone I'll listen till your tears giv

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

You always pull this From your bag of tricks You toss a tear on your cheek Just to see what sticks Dashboard light reads midnight You don't want me to go The house is dark, you're falling apart And you hate to be alone But I don't get it What's wrong

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Got a secret. Can you keep it ?Swear this one you`ll save 有一个秘密,你能守住它吗?发誓你会守住这个秘密. Better lock it in your pocket ,taking this one to the grave 最好藏在你的口袋,带着它直到你进坟墓. If I show y

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

释义: know anything about+名词(否定,疑问句形式)完全不知道 这是在否定句或疑问句中所使用到的表达方式。在否定句中用来强调否定内容,表示完全,毫不等,而在疑问句中表示对某事了解

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语