Tell me how am I supposed to trust you When I can never tell just where the hell you been Am I supposed to lie alone to suffer But you can't expect for me to just pretend Yes I do yes I do yes I do I do love you And you know and you know and you know

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Do you mind if I confide in you Bring home this unspoken truth Afraid that you'll find someone new Can't lie I'd be lost without you Hidden sides getting brighter Distant cries getting louder All because what you do made me somebody new Baby I'm chan

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[00:23.82]Milady... 王妃殿下 [00:29.82]I received your message. 我接到你的信讯 [00:44.90]This is...the second time 这是 你第二次 [00:48.90]youve warned me of danger. 警告我 [00:53.34]There will be a new shipment of supplies 新的补

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-勇敢的心

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English..大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick: 今天我们要讲一个非常接地气的网络表达,叫做累成狗。意思就是说,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Sitting Down Here Lene Marlin I'm sitting down here, But hey you can't see me Your words cut rather deeply, They're just some other lies I'm hiding from a distance, I've got to pay the price Defending

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

2005年大众汽车品牌广告中国路,大众心中的背景歌曲,是美国三兄弟组成的汉森乐队(Hanson)最为中国观众熟悉的作品。这首1997推出的单曲《我会向你走来》不愧是深情摇滚的典范:当黑夜阴沉、风雨交加,当你迷失方向、无人相伴,不需你向我求援,我自会向你走来;我发

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

[Verse 1 Take a walk in a ghost town The sky is as black as crows They dont make cars like they used to here Times, they change And factories close Take a ride on a ghost train Stare at the windows See, time moves fast as a hurricane But its so stran

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I never saw the end in sight Fools are kind of blind Thought everything was going alright But I was running out of time Cause you had one foot out the door I swear I didnt see But if youre rally going away Heres some final words from me Chorus: Baby

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Trouble trouble trouble trouble Trouble been doggin' my soul Since the day I was born Worry Worry worry worry worry Worry just will not seem to leave My mind alone Well I've been saved by a woman I've been saved by a woman I've been saved by a woman

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

欧美歌曲:Should It Matter I look at you Please don't walk away I see you're about to There is just something I'd really like to say So please don't walk away 我凝视着你 请你不要走开 我已经看到你想要走 有一些话我真的很想

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

Losing You Losing You歌词 Losing You再次unknow.. How I feel 知道 Feel about you 我的感觉么? When you take it all 当你悄无声息 You take it all from me 带走所有东西 How I feel 知道 Feel about you 我的感受么? When you l

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

The House That Built Me Miranda Lambert,美国乡村女歌手,1983年生于得州的林代尔。她的父母在她9岁的时候带她参加了GarthBrooks音乐会,由此引发了她对乡村音乐 的爱好。16岁的时候,Lambert开始出现在

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Today I don't feel like doin' anything I just want to lay in my bed don't feel like picking up my phone so leave a message at the tone cause today I swear I'm not doin anything I'm gonna kick my feet up and stare at the fan Turn the tv on throw my ha

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

When I was a young boy of only 7, it was decided that I should take piano lessons. This is a true story, by the way. I swear. I studied piano for three years and learned to play one song poorly, which actually turned out to be an improvement over hig

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

听歌学英语:葛瑞盖斯的Anyone Of Us 葛瑞盖斯于1984年7月12日出生在英国布莱佛市,一个曾经患有口吃的男孩,却拥有天使般的嗓音,通过音乐重新找回了自我。2002年2月9日他成为英国当红电视选

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(13) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

英文歌词: Celine Dion - In His Touch Forgive me Don't know where to start I guess we've come to The serious part I need to find out If there's a chance For us... Don't give me that same old look It won't win me over Don't give me that same old speec

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Chris Brown - With You I need you boo, (Ooh) I gotta see you boo (Hey) And the hearts all over the world tonight, Said the hearts all over the world tonight I need you boo, (Ooh) I gotta see you boo (Hey) And the hearts all over the world tonight, S

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Artist:Chris Brown Song:With You I need you boo, (oh) I gotta see you boo (hey) And there're hearts all over the world tonight, Said the hearts all over the world tonight [x2] [Verse 1] Hey! Little mama, Ooh, you're a stunner Hot..little figure, Y

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

90后新人打榜热歌:Katie B - Katy On A Mission Katie B全名是Katie Brien,来自伦敦的新人,本月刚刚发行新专辑On A Mission,单曲Katy On A Mission本周打入英国单曲榜第五名。Katy是90年出生的,年纪轻轻的她

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:Lionel Richie - Think of you 相关介绍:Lionel Richie的音乐历程从70年代Motown唱片最具影响力团体The Commodores开始,1971年时,由William King、Thomas McClary、Ronald LaPread、Walter Clyde Orange、Lionel R

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅