中英歌词: Today I don't feel like doin' anything I just want to lay in my bed don't feel like picking up my phone so leave a message at the tone cause today I swear I'm not doing anything 今天我脑袋空空 只想躲在被窝里 不想接电话

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 简单易学英文歌

[00:04.00]# Open your eyes # [00:05.08]# Open your eyes. # [00:06.84]Hi. 嗨 [00:08.84]Jamie. Look, Jamie! 洁蜜 听着,洁蜜! [00:13.00]I said a lot of really crappy things the other night 我那天晚上说了很多胡话 [00:15.68]and Im sor

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-朋友一场

Through the years I can't remember when you weren't there When I didn't care for anyone but you I swear we've been through everything there is Can't imagine anything we've missed Can't imagine anythin

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第十辑

Cry Cry Cry Baby cry baby cry baby Honey welcome back home I know she told you I know she told you that she loved you Much more than I did But all I know is that she left you And you swear that you just don't know why But you know yeah you know ]I'll

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

you got your hooks in me 你勾住了我的心 I swear I can't shake 'em loose 我却欲罢不能 you got your hooks in me 你勾住了我的心 I swear I can't shake 'em loose 我却欲罢不能 I know I really ought to quit you baby 我清楚我不应

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Justin Bieber新单曲:Somebody To Love Justin刚推出的新专辑中出了不少大热单曲,之前介绍过一首Eenie Meenie,现在这一首Somebody To Love也是单曲排行榜上的热门。总之,这个小男生的可爱声线,让人百

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

英文歌词: Come As you are As you were As I want you to be As a friend As a friend As a known memory Take your time Hurry up The choice is your Dont be late Take a rest As a friend As a known memory Memory ah Memory ah Memory ah Come Doused in mud C

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

还记得菲律宾的天才少女、唱功一流的Charice吗?客串美剧Glee的Charice先后在剧中惊艳演唱了Lady Gaga的Telephone、Beyonce的Listen、Celine Dion的All By Myself,第二季最后一集中她演唱了自己的新单曲 As

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Umm,he's a great guy.He's the nicest guy in the world. 他人很好 无人可比 We played Light as a Feather,Stiff as a BOard which is my idea. 我们玩了轻如鸿毛 僵如木板的游戏 我的主意 How many people did you have around? 有几个人

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

We've run out of words We've run out of time We've run out of reasons Really, why are we together? We both know it's over, baby Bottom line It's best we don't even talk at all Don't call me even if I should cross your mind Hard enough, I don't need t

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

4年后的爆发Ray J 精选单曲One Wish 英文歌词: Just don't understand where we went wrong I gave you my heart I gave you my soul I gave you... As a matter of fact I was the one who said I love you first It was about eight years ago, don't act like you

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

爱情永远是生活中不变的主题,平时你都是如何向你的恋人表白心意? 除了我爱你还能怎样表达自己的一腔似水柔情?爱都有什么表现方式?小编整理了几首英文流行歌曲中的歌词,看看能不

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Your words cut rather deeply你的话真的很伤人 They're just some other lies 这些话只不过是谎言 I'm hiding from a distance 我躲在远处 I've got to pay the price 我必须付出代价 Defending all against it 为了抵挡这一切 I

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Katy On A Mission Katy B In this room of darkness I ain't undercover That won't stop my prowess rubbing off on to another Elevating higher as my body's moving lower Now I've reached my element you better move over oh But he doesn't he blocks my way I

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Damn, it's so amazing I could tell the way you chase it Nothing better than, no sweeter than my love I could tell so baby face it I know you been craving Baby, nothing can compare to my love I got that comeback candy that you never ever ever get tire

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I can't remember when you weren't there When I didn't care for anyone but you I swear we've been through everything there is Can't imagine anything we've missed Can't imagine anything the two of us can't do Through the years, you've never let me down

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

听歌学英语:你是我的唯一 Number One For Me Maher Zain(马赫-仔)瑞典黎巴嫩裔音乐才子,歌声清透而深沉,曲风流行而不张扬,与AKON、ladyGaGa、Brandy等著名国际音乐人进行过合作,后厌恶了极致商

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Baby I can't let you go I think about you all the time Think about you all the nights You and me we creepin' next to the sea You brought the fresh champagne And I'd light the fire Sometimes I really ask myself Do you really wanna lean on this man Rem

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

乡村版别致翻唱:Reba McEntire - If I Were A Boy Reba McEntire,90年代的美国乡村音乐皇后,这首If I Were A Boy原唱是Beyonce,被Reba以乡村音乐风格翻唱出来,别有一番韵味哦~ Artist:Reba McEntire Song:If I

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Life's a circle and it spins me around. A broken record always making the same sound. Target time I get my hopes up just to find I only get let down. Like a season that refuses to change. A stubborn winter growing colder every day. Give me something

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲