106.Everyone is watching the World Cupu right now. 现在每个人都在看世界杯。 107.Soccer is the Americanv word for football. 在 美国 ,足球叫做soccer。 108.Im tired after this afternoons game. 打完今天下午的比赛后我累了。 109.The refereew should have

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

你喜欢运动吗? Do you like sports? 你最喜欢什么运动? What's your favorite sport? 你每天都运动吗? Do you go in for sports everyday? 多运动些。 Get more exercise. 我周末去健身。 I go to keep fit at weekend. 我喜欢

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

在当今的中国,我们可以看到由于不均衡的饮食和缺乏运动所引发的越来越多的健康问题。我们需要采取行动来解决这一问题。 Listen Read Learn Today in China, we are beginning to see more and more health problems because of poor diet and little exercise. It's h

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

VOICE ONE: Im Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And Im Faith Lapidus with People in America in VOA Special English. Today we tell about two women who helped change the world of sports, golfer Betty Jameson and basketball coach Kay Yow. Both women were founder

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(三)月

Burmese Skateboarders Lobby for Official Recognition The Speed Ring Skate Club, comprise of 20 young Burmese with a passion for skateboarding in a country where skateboards are rare. The skaters first learned their tricks at this park. But four years

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(三月)

Some believe that young people should do various activities while others believe that they should focus on one activity that is important to them. Which one do you think is better and why? In their free time, young people (age14-18) spend time taking

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

亚当是丹尼尔从小一起长大的好朋友,住在同一个社区,现在读初中一年级。这天,亚当学校开运动会,他邀请丹尼尔一起去参加运动会。 Listen Read Learn Adam: Is it your first time to join the sports meeting of Junior High School? Daniel: Yes, and it's great. W

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Guide: Look there, the long jump is going to be held there. May: AhI see. What other sport events are held there? Guide: Oh, many. The high jump, the long jump, the pole vault, the discus competition, etc. May: Is the soccer game held in this stadium

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Shirley: Honey, wait! I've sprained my ankle. Benjamin: Oh, my god, are you OK? Shirley: Of course not! Benjamin: Come on, sit down, and let me have a look. Shirley: The pain is killing me. Benjamin: I told you to wear running shoes. But you don't li

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Getting into the Halloween Spirit; Skeeball, Costumes, Beer October 31 is Halloween in the United States. And that means costumes and knocking on neighbors doors for candy. That's mostly for children, but adults get into the spirit, too. Except, for

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十一月)

A French soccer legend got a hero's-welcome-home today whether he deserve d it or not . Zinedine Zidane and his teammates -the World Cup runners-up , made a brief appearance in Paris with French President Jacques Chirac before a flag-waving crowd. Ch

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年NPR美国国家公共电台

By Parke Brewer Turin, Italy 16 February 2006 Compared to other Olympic sports, snowboarding has not been around very long. But it is a sport the International Olympic Committee wanted very much to ha

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(二月)

By Parke Brewer Munich 06 July 2006 Of the 2,100 media accreditations for coverage of the World Cup in Germany, three went to the tiny country of Belize. And as VOA Sports Editor Parke Brewer reports from Munich, you might call Belize television's c

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(七月)

HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. This week on our program, we play music by a new country band called Love and Theft And answer a question about social parties in the United States ... But first, we

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(九)月

Thailand this month hosted the first Asian Martial Arts Games with the aim of raising interest and national pride in the Asian fighting sports. Some of the participating countries, such as war-torn Iraq, have struggled against real and deadly fighti

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(八月)

AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: Today, the U.S. Center for SafeSport banned a former Olympic taekwondo coach from the sport. The organization found Jean Lopez guilty of sexual misconduct against athletes. In some cases, those athletes were minors. Reporter Alex

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

By Parke Brewer Cologne 14 June 2006 Australian Harry Kewell is tripped up between Japan's Takashi Fukunshi (15) and Tsuneyasu Miyamoto (5) during the first half of their World Cup Group F match The 2006 World Cup football finals are the focus of at

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(六月)

By Brian Padden Washington, D.C. 06 February 2007 watch Racial Barrier report The Superbowl is not only the championship final of the National Football League in the United States, it is also the country's most watched sporting event of the year. Th

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(二月)

Bruno: Hey, what are you doing? Give me back that remote ! Tamara: The movie I want to watch is on right now. Do you mind ? Bruno: Of course I mind! Im watching the playoffs . Cant you see that? Tamara: The playoffs? Oh, Ill watch with you. Bruno: Yo

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

When cricket teams from India and Pakistan met on the pitch this week, it raised hopes of a thaw in relations that were strained in last years terror attacks on the Indian commercial capital Mumbai. India blamed those attacks on suspected Pakistani-

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(六月)