克莱夫显然成了众人眼中的篮球明星,这不,这边的两个女生珍妮和苏珊聊得那么起劲,他们在聊什么呢?我们一起来听听吧。 Listen Read Learn Jenny: Who is that guy? Susan: It's Clive of course. Where did you come from? Every girl knows Clive! Jenny: Really? H

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Bachelor Abachelorjoinedacomputerdatingservice. Heaskedthecomputertofindhimasmall,cutecompanionwholoveswatersportsandenjoysgroupactivities. Thecomputeradvised:Marryapenguin. Notes: 1.Abachelorjoinedacomputerdatingscrvice. 有一个单身汉参加了一

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Exercise 1-34: Contrasting Descriptive and Set Phrases Repeat the following pairs. An English teacher... ...teaches English An English teacher... ...is from England. An English book... ...teaches the English language. An English book... is on any sub

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

在这个节目中我们将学到: 经典语境背诵 Daniel: My family always have fun when we go to the beach. There, we play volleyball together. Mom and I are in one team, Dad and May are in the other. I think this is unfair, because Dads team

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

I haven't ever had a reason to visit a podiatrist (which is what we call a foot doctor), until recently. I don't have any problem with my feet, thankfully. I suppose, over the years, the shoes that I have worn have been good enough to keep me out of

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Tiger Woods is one of the most successful golfers ever. He has the potential to be the greatest of all time. He has been number one in the world for most of the past decade and looks like hanging on to that position for a while to come. His real name

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 各国名人英文介绍

Vicki: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Vicki. Lilly: 大家好,我是杨莉莉. Vicki: Today were going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. Lilly: 在 Real English,也就是《地道英语》节目中

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

race relations种族关系 road works道路工程 room numbers房间号码 school bus校车 savings bank储蓄银行 sign language手语 show business演艺业 soda water汽水 space age太空时代 science fiction科幻小说 service counter服务台

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 薄冰实用英语语法详解

Chinese Olympic diving champion Tian Liang is set to have a new task in near future. Apart from winning gold medals in international competitions, he will be charged with sports administration. Tian,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Sports in America represent the international heritage of the people who play. Many sports were imported from other countries. European immigrants brought tennis, golf, bowling and boxing to America.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

考试日期 2012 年 12 月 15 日 总体评析 二新: section 12 二旧: section 34 重点关注 注意 section23 通篇选择题型 配对题比重加大 趋势预测 旧题出现的可能较大 , 重点看一下 V10*** , V11***, 多关注

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思机经

It's opposite the hotel. 在旅馆的对面。 A Do you know a good sports shop? A 你知道哪家体育商店好吗? B Yes. There're lots of good sports shops. In fact, there's one very near your h

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

AS IT IS 2014-08-21 Girl Making History in Little League World Series 13岁女棒球选手在世界系列赛创造历史 To many people, it may look like just another childs baseball game in the United States. But the Little League World Series is mo

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(八)月

AS IT IS 2016-02-18 Pope Francis Attracts Crowds at US-Mexico Border 教皇弗朗西斯访问美墨边境引围观 Pope Francis is finishing a six-day trip to Mexico by saying Mass near the Mexican-United States border. The pope will say Mass in the

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Journalist Overcomes Cancer to Realize Dream Landing a job as a sports journalist is extremely competitive in the United States. It is often perceived as a glamorous life - just hanging out with, and interviewing, athletes and coaches. But for one sp

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十二月)

Special Olympics Set to Open Saturday 特奥会周六开幕 LOS ANGELES More than 6,000 athletes from 165 countries have gathered in Los Angeles for the Special Olympics, a competition for people with intellectual disabilities. The Special Olympics t

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(七月)

Lesson Twenty-three 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. A A: ______________, we were ____ for ___________ till he ___

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Eighteen 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. B Truman: Maybe I'm losing _________ but it ______________ the __

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

This is Scientific Americans's 60-second science. I am Steve Merski, got a minute? The average cost overall of 1976 summer Olympic Games was 200 percent. Smith College economist *** Zimbro is specialized in sports economics. So on average, if you bid

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年Scientific American(二)月

Unit 73 I like music. I like music. 我喜欢音乐。 I like music. 我喜欢音乐。 I like music. 我喜欢音乐。 I like music. 我喜欢音乐。 I like sports. 我喜欢运动。 I like sports. 我爱运动。 I like sports, too. 我也爱运动

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语