AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: prepositions for the perplexed. RS: The other day, our colleague Julie Taboh told us about a friend of hers, a non-native English speaker. It seems he once tried to tell someone t

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

And now we some perspective on all of this from Greg Swartz. Greg Swartz writes about the Cleveland Cavaliers for The Bleacher Report. He joins us from Toledo, Ohio. And Kevin Blackistone is a sports writer for The Washington Post. He's also a regula

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

Peter: Look at this! I just won 2,000 smackaroos! Angela: Where did you get all that money? Peter: I won it betting on the game last night. I placed a small wager with high odds and won big. Angela: Wow, I always put money in the pools at work, but I

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

For many people in the U.S., sports are not just for fun. They're almost a religion. Thousands of sports fans buy expensive tickets to watch their favorite teams and athletes play in person. Other fan

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

University is a place that provides a number of interesting activities to enrich our life on campus. In the two years, I have attended a couple of activities such as football club and reading society. The most benefited one popping into my mind is th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语听力人教版第三册

As It Is - Young entrepreneurs and one of the most popular sports in the world Hi. Thanks for joining us again on As It Is. Im your host, Kelly Jean Kelly. Today Christopher Cruise and I are talking about young entrepreneurs and one of the most popul

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(四)月

This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. This was a big week in American sports. In college basketball, a small school with a young coach nearly defeated a longtime powerhouse team for the national championship. Butler lost by just two points to D

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Paralympics Inspire Patients Back Where Games Began At Britains National Spinal Injuries Center, they are proud of their link to the Paralympics. While patients these days learn how to live after crippling trauma, with the constant help of physical t

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(九月)

Going to Camp to Become a Sports Mascot Summer mascot camp is underway near Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. I am the wild cat, said Jesse King. I have learned a lot just about how to develop my personality and I think that will really help me. This is high

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(七月)

Women are more prone to sports related injuries than men, but overcoming one season-ending injury after another can be a serious mental and physical test for just about anyone. Nicole Ryan, 23, is a 6th year senior basketball player at American Unive

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(十)月

广告赞助商对国际足联腐败问题表示担忧 Today,when news of a sports scandal breaks,it becomes a problem for everyone involved corporate sponsors and advertisers. 现如今体育界爆发丑闻时企业赞助商及广告商在内的每一

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)

Lesson Nine 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. Do ________ like to __________? Although ____________________________________ are _______________, this ____ always so. Cats ______________knowing how to ____ and ____---they have

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Ten 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. _____ generally _______________ than ________; however, __________ doesn't just continue ________ with ___. ____ people, especially ___, may _______ with ______________ to the bath

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Twelve 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. A Rebecca : Er, Lucy this is my ______ Steven. Steven this is my si

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

乘美利坚劲爆篮球风,漫溯大不列颠炫酷足球潮,这是一档只关乎声音的全新体育栏目,Highlight Sports欢迎你的收听。 World Sports News,刘佳奇和龚怡洁一起为你带来最新的体坛新闻;

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

纵览体坛大事小情 荟萃实战运动技巧 亲临现场独家报导 尽在热血高光体育 乘美利坚劲爆篮球风,漫溯大不列颠炫酷足球潮,这是一档只关乎声音的全新体育栏目,Highlight Sports欢迎你的收听

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

纵览体坛大事小情 荟萃实战运动技巧 亲临现场独家报导 尽在热血高光体育 乘美利坚劲爆篮球风,漫溯大不列颠炫酷足球潮,这是一档只关乎声音的全新体育栏目,Highlight Sports欢迎你的收听

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

览体坛大事小情 荟萃实战运动技巧 亲临现场独家报导 尽在热血高光体育 乘美利坚劲爆篮球风,漫溯大不列颠炫酷足球潮,这是一档只关乎声音的全新体育栏目,Highlight Sports欢迎你的收听。本

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台