Can I help you? 我能帮你什么忙? I'd like a pair of sports shoes. 我想看看运动鞋 Well,we have all kinds of sports shoes.Could you tell me what kind of sport you usually do? 我们有各种各样的运动鞋,你能告诉我,你经常做

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

08Watching the Olympic Games GLOSSARY opening ceremony a special event that begins the Olympics or a conferenceor sports competition, often with music, dancing, and other shows* Did you see those beautiful fireworks at the opening ceremony last year?

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之餐饮娱乐

2-1-A Statement 1: Hello, welcome to This Week's Sports. The big news this week is the basketball championship. It started on Friday. Los Angeles Lakers beat Philadelphia 76ers, 108 to 96. Lakers won. Statement 2: Utah Jazz played Miami Heat. Jazz lo

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第二册

听遍美国之空难性新闻[2]:Disaster in Sports Stadium(1) South Africa At least 43 people died and hundreds more were hurt in a stampede(2) at a soccer stadium in Johannesburg, South Africa. Police spokesman Chris Wilkin says: Some wanted to get onto th

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 听遍美国

Mr. Broughton is going to become chairman of a new firm called Sports Investment Partners, which will focus, as the name suggests, on investing tens and possibly hundreds of millions of pounds in sports-related businesses. Now Martin Broughton is goi

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

UNIT 1 Sports 运动 Lesson 1 Ping-pong and Basketball 乒乓球和篮球 1.Favourite sport最喜欢的运动 What sports do you play,Li Ming? I play badminton and ping-pong我打羽毛球和乒乓球 Ping-pong is my favourite sport. I like ping-pong

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

First up today on CNN students news, a veterans affair scandal gets bigger. US department of veteran affair has the job of giving medical care and government benefits to people who served in the military. It has a network of hospital national wide, d

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2014年(六)月

Lesson 6 Steven,I Want You To Be Producer While I'm Gone. 史蒂文,我走后想让你做制片人 Hi,Steven.Hello,Maria. 嗨,史蒂文。你好,玛丽亚。 Steven,I want to talk to you about my vacaton. 史蒂文,我想和你谈谈我度假的

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

As the world focuses on the Winter Olympics in Vancouver, Canada, an athlete-based, international humanitarian organization is using the spotlight to help promote sports in the poorest parts of the planet. The organization, called Right To Play, help

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(三月)

Marathon Attracts Sports Tourists to Kenyas Masai Mara It's called The World's Wildest Marathon, and it drew more than 1600 athletes from around the world to a Kenyan game reserve last week. This was the third running of the Masai Mara Marathon - and

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十一月)

New Studio Yields Most Detailed Motion Capture in 3D Sports coaches often use video cameras to analyze athletes movements in order to improve their performance. A new multi-camera studio developed at Carnegie Mellon University promises to bring video

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(五月)

沙特女性体育努力打破刻板印象 JEDDAH, SAUDI ARABIA One of the richest countries in the Middle East, Saudi Arabia is, in many ways, as advanced as any place on Earth in terms of infrastructure and modern conveniences. 作为中东最富有国

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(二月)

2016年里约奥运会做好技术运营准备 As floats were being built with high-tech features to dazzle spectators and revelers at this year's Carnival in Rio de Janeiro, Internet technology experts have been developing the network of servers, co

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(二月)

Racial Comments Spark Outrage in Sports Community LOS ANGELES Basketball fans are criticizing racial remarks allegedly made by the owner of the National Basketball Association's Los Angeles Clippers, Donald Sterling. Owner Donald Sterling was absent

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(五月)

The federal government has decided that its too expensive to print US passports in the US. Starting later this year, the government will send all passports to Thailand. A printing company in Thailand will print all US passports at a significant savin

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

DAVID GREENE, HOST: All right. Millions of Americans suffer from depression and anxiety. Research shows regular exercise can ease conditions like panic attacks, mood swings, sleep disorders. And a recent study shows that the type of exercise really m

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

体育大国/强国 sporting/sports power 与...有关系,加入 be affiliated to/with 落后 lag behind 武术 martial arts 五禽戏 five-animal exercises 体育运动 physical culture and sports 增

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

We are now joined by Jia Xiudong, a senior research fellow at the China Institute of International Studies. Welcome. Q1: The visit to the controversial shrine is in sharp contrast to what Abe said he would do when he was elected prime minister last y

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年12月

The Commonwealth Games finished last night. India will be pleased that there were no major problems from terrorism or anything else. India was second with the number of medals and this is the best result ever for India. Australia was first, well ahea

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

经典语境背诵 Tom: My name is Tom, Im Daniels classmate and good friend. He likes playing football very much, but I like playing badminton. I usually play it with my parents. My parents think that I am good at badminton. Im proud of it so Im w

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册