Lesson 10 Words to the text bloom kind sell market wheelbarrow stupid silver button chain pipe condition in spite of generous plank wood repair roof hole quite true sack blow lantern ladder hurt ditch set off stormy drown goat goatherd funeral proces

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 许国璋英语听力第二册

People around the country have enthusiastically welcomed the new decade. World weather threatened to derail plans for fireworks in a number of capital cities. But Sydney again hosted a spectacular show - more than one and a half million people watche

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2010年

Unit 124:Get physical at least two hours before bedtime 第124单元:睡前两小时不要运动 Regular exercise is great for inducing a good night's sleep, 有规律的运动可促成一夜好眠, but you may have trouble sleeping if you hit

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

1. When is the reality showing on TV? What channel is showing the program? A. at 7:00 on channel 5 B. at 7:30 on channel 7 C. at 8:00 on channel 11 2. Why does the man not want to watch the reality show? A. He watched the same program last week. B. H

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

023 Polite Questions Dialogue 1 A: Hello! You have reached the offices of Maddox and McKnight, can I help you? B: Yes, my name is Max Richards. May I please speak to George Nelson? I have already called several times. It seems I always catch him out

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

When Nasreddin was a boy, he never did what he was told, so his father always told him to do the opposite of what he wanted him to do. One day, when the two were bringing sacks of flour home on their donkeys, they had to cross a shallow river. When

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

Return To Sender 吵架之后:她退回我的信 演唱者:Elvis Presley 英文歌词 he put it his sack. Bright in early next morning, he brought my letter back. She wrote upon it: Return to sender, address unknown. No such number, no such zone.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

The National Football League's Dallas Cowboys have fired head coach Wade Phillips after the team lost its fifth consecutive game for a mid-season record of one win and seven losses. The Cowboys performance is especially disappointing considering they

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(十一)月

Could I have a word Anna, in my office? 安娜,我们来办公室谈谈好吗? Hello again. I wonder what Paul wants to say to Anna? 又见面了。我想知道保罗会和安娜说什么? Could it have something to do with Rachel, the pen thie

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

We walked by ourselves, genuine loiterers stopping or straying as our fancies dictated. 我们各走各的路,随自己的意思,或停下,或走开。 For my part, I was no longer worried about those dangers my imagination had so ridiculously

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

The One With All The Kissing 本集简介: Monica and Chandler try to keep their relationship hidden: When Joey comes into the bathroom, Monica has to duck under the bubbles in the tub; Chandler accidentally kisses Monica good-bye in from of the oth

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

Craig David 现为白金销量歌手的Craig David出生于英国南安普敦,童年时已发挥出其音乐才华。十五岁时,年纪轻轻的Craig David受到母亲的鼓励下,参加了作曲比赛。他只用了两天时间来完成的参赛歌曲I'm Ready,更令他在比赛中脱颖而出。胜出比赛除了令他的作品被流行乐

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Excuse me, could everyone gather round please. 打扰一下,请大家来一下好吗。 Is this about the sackings? 是关于解雇的事情吗? No Denise. 不,丹尼斯。 Any rumours about sackings are not true. 任何关于裁员的消息都是

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

介绍: hit on sb. 搭讪,勾搭,撩 Who was that guy you were talking to at the bar? It looked like he was hitting on you. 在酒吧给你说话那个人是谁呀?看上去他好像在搭讪你。 hit the sack 去睡觉 It's 10 and time to hit

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

13. Rumour has it that he was fired. 据说他被解雇了。 还能这样说: It is rumoured that he was dismissed. It is said he was turned off. 14. He was fired for stealing money from the money. 他因从公司偷钱而遭解雇。 还能这样说

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

I loved action movies when I was a kid. And I nagged my mum to allow me to go to bed late so that I could watch the ones broadcast after the watershed. They were more interesting. She didn't want me feeling sleepy the following day but she always rel

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

In all the pines a very thin membrane, in appearance much like an insects wing, grows over and around the seed, 松树种子通常长有一层薄膜,形状酷似昆虫翅膀,独立的薄膜裹住并庇护种子生长, and independent of it, whi

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

昨天的圣诞节相信你肯定收到了不少的圣诞祝福,今天卡卡老师分享几个特别有意思的圣诞祝福语,来听听吧。 1. If tonight some big fat man kidnaps and throws you in to a sack, then please stay calm. Because man

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Neil: Hello, this is Real English from BBC Learning English, Im Neil. Helen: 大家好,我是Helen,欢迎收听地道英语。 Neil: In Real English, we look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Helen: 英语是在现实

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Oh, the power of a good nights sleep. A whole gamut ofpositive benefits can be seen from getting enough rest, but for many of us,hitting the sack can be challenging. Theres plenty of advice out there aboutwhat to do to get to sleep but what about wha

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening