practise listen and repeat time for bed are you ready for bed? i am going to bed i am turning in come on,let's go to bed don't stay up to late good night sweet dreams pleasant dreams i am going to bed i am going to hit the sack i am going to turning

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语

Lesson 35 Text A A Proud Linguist Once upon a time there was an Austrian emperor who made it a rule to interview every one of his soldiers once a year. During the interviews he invariably asked three

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 初级口语教程

44Now Joseph gave these instructions to the steward of his house: Fill the men's sacks with as much food as they can carry, and put each man's silver in the mouth of his sack. 2Then put my cup, the silver one, in the mouth of the youngest one's sack,

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

When you mail a letter, you can send it anywhere. On foot, by truck, by airplane. The postman gets it there. So write a letter to a friend, Maybe she’ll write you. No matter what, you always know. T

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(一月)

Once there lived a woodcutter in a village in Arabia. His name was Ali Baba. He was very poor. One day he was cutting the trees beside a mountain near by. Suddenly he heard some hoofing sound. So he climbed up the tree to watch seriously and carefull

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 一千零一夜英文故事

ARaise Anempolyeesaidtohisboss,I'vebeenhereforsixyearsdoingtwomen'sworkforoneman'spay.NowIwantaraise. Theemployerreplied,Well,Ican'tgiveyouaraise,butifyou'lltellmewhotheothermanis,I'llfirehim. Notes: 1.Anempolyeesaidtohisboss,I'vebeenhereforsixyearsd

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

42When Jacob learned that there was grain in Egypt, he said to his sons, Why do you just keep looking at each other? 2He continued, I have heard that there is grain in Egypt. Go down there and buy some for us, so that we may live and not die. 3Then t

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

Falling over the falls 堕落瀑布 Sure lots of people had done it. The first person to do it and live was a woman in the 1800s. Well, now it was Tammy's turn. She was going to get into a barrel and be pushed from the top of Niagara Falls! 这件事的

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

58 在丹麦庆祝美国国庆节 DATE=6-29-2001 TITLE=AMERICAN MOSAIC #824 - Fourth of July in Denmark BYLINE=Nancy Steinbach HOST: (Start at 1'00

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 文化聚焦

head over heels 完全 heavy date 重要的约会 . help out 帮助解决问题 help yourself 请自便 her cup of tea 很配她 , 很合她的口味 Here it is. 这就是 , 在这里 His bark is wors

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

英语学习笔记: log [l??ɡ] n. 原木 doze [do?z] v. 打瞌睡 prandial ['pr?nd??l] adj. 膳食的,正餐的 post-prandial 餐后 hit the sack[s?k] 就寝 hit the hay 就寝 doze off 打瞌睡 Some students often doze off in class. 有些学生

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

唐顿庄园第二季第七集_1 [EXT. DOWNTON ABBEY, FRONT DOOR - MORNING] [Edith watches an army hospital truck leave.] 1919 [Mrs Hughes joins Edith.] LADY EDITH That's the last of the equipment gone. MRS HUGHES The maids have put the drawing room

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

Pearly Gates Pitbull Ft. Nayer Baby Your All That I Want (i dont believe in religion i believe in god and baby you my heaven) Baby Your All That I Want, when you lying here in my arms Im Finding it hard to believe were in heaven (Shes my lady, my bab

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

BUENOS AIRES, Dec. 10 (Xinhua) -- Argentine football giants Boca Juniors are seeking a new coach after parting with Julio Cesar Falcioni on Monday. Former boss Carlos Bianchi, who led the club to three Copa Libertadores triumphs in four years in the

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BERLIN, April 12 (Xinhua) -- Struggling Bundesliga side Cologne sacked Norwegian coach Stale Solbakken owing to the hammering 4-0 loss at Mainz this week, the club announced on Thursday. The club introduced former coach Frank Schaefer for the final f

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

And here are some other expressions you may hear in connection with losing your job. 下面是一些有关失业的表达语。 Facing redundancy,Getting the sack,Terminating your employment,Leaving the company 面临裁员,解雇,终止雇佣,离

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Michael 和李华今天早上都有课,现在正往课堂走。李华今天会学到两个常用语: to goof off 和to hit the sack。 L: Michael, 别往我头上扔雪块,行吗?你怎么象个

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Dialog for Potatoes commis cook: What shall (1) I do? vegetable chef: Get me a sack of potatoes. commis cook: Shall I wash them? vegetable chef: Yes. Scrub them with a brush. commis cook: And then (2) ? vegetable chef: Peel them. commis cook: And aft

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Lesson – 7 1. I was unaware of the critical points involved , so my choice was quite __________ . A. arbitrary B. rational C. serene D. unpredictable arbitrary 主观的,武断的 empiric 主观的,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

rust n.锈,使生锈 vi.生锈;荒废 The old bike is covered with a lot of rust. 这辆老旧的脚踏车上生满了锈。 The lock on this old safe is rusted. We will have to saw it open. 旧保险箱上的锁已经生锈了。我们必须锯开

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(276) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500