Then I slowly saw that not only was I not free, but my brothers and sisters were not free. [00:03.08]我渐渐发现不光是我失去了自由,我的兄弟姐妹也失去了自由。 [00:06.16]I saw that it was not just my freedom that was curtail

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

There is no mistaking yet. She is ready to mate. Finally, the lover/ unites a bit briefly. After two months, the breeding season is over. It is time for the long track back to their southern feeding grounds, but the females carrying the next generati

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2011年

Here and now, cub and cub, pound for pound. The bodies of the falling litter the battle field. The females approach to the victorious males willingly, and with a discerning eye. They gravitate to the i/ storm, knowing that only the fittest gladiators

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2011年

PART ONE - LIFE AT GATESHEAD CHAPTER ONE The Fight As soon as we arrived in the red room, I became quiet again. I knew that it was a mistake to fight John. The servants looked at me angrily. Really, Miss Eyre, said Bessie, how could you hit him? He'

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

PART ONE - LIFE AT GATESHEAD CHAPTER ONE The Fight No,I'm sorry, Jane, she said,looking at me as if I was a rat on the floor. Until I know that you are really trying to be good and quiet, I will not treat you like one of my children.They are good! W

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

PART TWO----THE SCHOOLGIRL CHAPTER THREE My First Impressions of School Finally, in the middle of January. I left Gateshead for Lowood School. Bessie helped me to get ready, even though I had to get up very early to leave. Will you say good-bye to Mr

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 简爱

Beginning with the earliest pioneers, Americans have always highly valued their freedoms, and fought hard to protect them. And yet, the author points out that there is a basic freedom which Americans are in danger of losing. What is this endangered

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语散文阅读

Some freshwater crocs try to snap them out of the air, others wait for fatal mistakes. But many more make it through. And after many hours on the wing, they find their new paradise, fresh, succulent eucalyptus at the highest bloom. At dawn, they sele

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2011年

By November, the blinding equatorial sun has turned their southern water holes into sucking mud, a trap for unwary youngsters and so they must move north toward permanent water. Their pace quickens with the male's need to reach their ancient battle g

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2011年

PART TWO - THE SCHOOLGIRL CHAPTER FOUR My New Friend I could not understand Helen's ideas, but I had a feeling she was right. I looked at her in amazement. You say you have faults, Helen. What are they? To me you seem very good. You are wrong, she a

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 听名著练听力

I was so amazed that I could not speak for a few minutes. I had been poor all my life. Now, someone wanted to give me money and property! Aunt, I never knew of this letter. Why? Mrs. Reed tried to sit up in bed, looking at me angrily. I wrote to your

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 听名著练听力

The next day I traveled for many hours. As I traveled, I realized it had been nine years since I had left Gateshead. In that time, I had become a different, stronger person. Most importantly, [-----1-----] I was happy to see my old friend Bessie agai

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 听名著练听力

The next day I got a letter from Gateshead. There was much trouble and sadness there. My cousin, John Reed, had spent all his money and most of his mother's. He had been in prison most of his life. He owed many people money. A week before this, he ha

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 听名著练听力

By Greg Flakus New Orleans 15 November 2009 World War II was a time of death and destruction, but it was also a time when the spirit of young Americans was kept aloft by the music and dance. Radio stations played swing music as well as ballads sung

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十一月)

Tim McGraw Sees 'Two Lanes of Freedom' Two Lanes of Freedom is McGraws debut album for the Nashville independent label Big Machine Records. He shares the Big Machine roster with such superstars as Taylor Swift, Rascal Flatts and Trisha Yearwood. McGr

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(三月)

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: If this were a normal Monday morning, students at the high school in Santa Fe, Texas, would be heading back to class. Instead, the school is closed, at least until Wednesday, as the investigation continues into why and how a gunm

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

DAVID GREENE, HOST: We knew there were political divisions in this country between urban and rural areas, but last year's election showed us just how stark those differences are. And one trend we're following - people of similar political stripes are

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

Blood runs freely from slashed noses and necks. They even fight dirty, going for the eyes. The loser's breeding chances for now are ground into the sand. But this beachmaster's triumph is just the beginning of his troubles. Ahead lie dozens of fights

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2011年

And for Johnny rook, the wait is over. Because some of the world's greatest wanderers are heading his way. They've been traveling the globe for months, even years. Only one thing can bring their wanderings to a halt, none of them can give birth at se

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2011年

some say love it is a river 有人说爱是流水 That drowns the tender reed 它淹没了柔弱的芦苇 Some say love it is a razor 有人说爱似利刃 That leaves your soul to bleed 它让你的心流血 Some say love it is a hunger 有人说爱是

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(218) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲