spice experimentally calorie torpedo hitherto longitude suspension integral reserve erroneous invoice tract trade solar enlighten autonomous trait waitress trample nightmare ultrasonic reed fake

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

PART TWO - GOING TO SCHOOL CHAPTER TWO Going to School? When I woke up, a doctor was carrying me to my own bedroom. It was good to be back in my room, which had a warm fire and candlelight. I was also happy to se Dr. Lloyd, who was a very kind man.

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

CHAPTER TWO Going to School When I woke up, a doctor was carrying me to my own bedroom. It was good to be back in my room, which had a warm fire and candlelight. I was also happy to see Dr. Lloyd, who was a very kind man. He was the doctor that helpe

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 简爱

CHAPTER FIVE Mr. Brocklehursts Visit It was hard to get used to the rules at Lowood, and to the extremely cold, hard winter. In January, February and March there was deep snow, but we still had to go outside for one hour every day. We had no warm boo

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 简爱

CHAPTER FOURTEEN I Return to Gateshead The next day I got a letter from Gateshead. There was much trouble and sadness there. My cousin, John Reed, had spent all his money and most of his mothers. he had been in prison most of his life. He owed many p

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 简爱

1. Singer Chris Brown has been arrested in the nation's capital. Police say Brown and another man are charged with felony assault following a fight outside the W Hotel. The two are being held in police custody until tomorrow. 2. A Chinese immigrant h

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2013(十月)

Left for Dead on Battlefield, Ukrainian Officer Recovers at US Military Hospital 乌克兰官员恢复美国军事医院 BETHESDA, MARYLAND A Ukrainian Army colonel, badly wounded while fighting Russia-backed separatists in eastern Ukraine, is underg

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(四月)

I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stori

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much, Deputy Secretary England, for that generous introduction. I am so honored to be here at Bethesda National Naval Medical Center. This is often called the Presidents Hospital. The reason why is this is where the Pre

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

PART TWO - THE SCHOOLGIRL CHAPTER FIVE Mr. Brocklehurst's Visit While Mr. Brocklehurst was talking, I [-----1-----] my face behind my writing alate so that he would not see me. But suddenly the slate fell from my hand and broke in two on the hard fl

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听名著练听力

During the next few days, Mrs. Reed got sicker. Every day I spent some time caring for her. The rest of the time I sat with Eliza and Georgiana, [-----1-----] They wanted to tell me about theri plans for the future. It was quite clear to me that they

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 听名著练听力

Accord of Sorts in Copenhagen Working late into the night, negotiators from the world's nations agreed in principle to attempt to limit the global postindustrial temperature rise to 2 degrees Celsius. Steve Mirsky reports, with Christina Reed in Cope

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

Some say love it is a river that drowns the tender reed 有人说,爱是条河 容易将柔弱的芦苇淹没 Some say love it is a razor that leaves your soul to bleed 有人说,爱是把剃刀 会任由你的灵魂流血 Some say love it is a h

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

DAVID GREENE, HOST: Let's say you were asked to monitor how much electricity you used. You would be thinking, like I really have time for that. Then again, I know some of you count your steps each day. You also track how many hours you sleep. Ingrid

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

KELLY MCEVERS, HOST: Many House Republicans are back in their districts this week after voting for a replacement for the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare. A few are holding town hall meetings. And in some cases, those town halls are loud. (SOUNDBITE

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

In the war-racked country of Sudan, lies Boma National Park, the largest intact savanna in East Africa. Mile upon mile of what looks like pristine wilderness unfolds. But much of this is an empty paradise. During the Sudan's decades of ruinous civil

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2011年

Parenting on the move is all about sacrifice. And in the forests of northeastern Australia, another great journey spurred by parental dedication is about to begin. On translucent tawny wings, a little red flying fox flaps homeward after a night of in

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2011年

They are driven to move, to move and to multiply. Possessed by the /insatiable need to breed, they will journey to brutal African battle fields, and grow on South Atlantic shores. For the sake of their young, they will blacken the skies, and terroriz

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2011年

JUDY WOODRUFF: Let's turn now to a social media story that's been generating lots of reaction, including anger, over the past few days. It's in response to a study Facebook conducted with hundreds of thousands of its users. The study in question goes

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

Topics: Woodstock; Walter Reed Army Medical Center; a lot versus a load of; indicate versus signify; Hispanic versus Spanish Words: to be billed as concert-goer hippy mud bell-bottoms documentary flagship veteran wounded in battle rehabilitation negl

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe