Armani is known all across the world for being a leader in style. The Italian fashion house was founded by legendary designer Giorgio Armani in 1975. It is today one of the fashion worlds most prestigious names. It produces a wide range of clothes, a

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

第73届奥斯卡最佳歌曲,由西洋音乐史上最具代表性的巨擘人物鲍勃?迪伦(Bob Dylan)自1973年后近30年来首度再次为电影《神奇小子》所量身打造。 1996年,诗人北岛从Los Angeles 飞到New York找好友

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

13. I want to rent a furnished house. 我想租有家具的房子。 还能这样说: I need a house with furniture. I'd like a house with a set of furniture. 应用解析: be furnished with 安装有,陈设有; furnish out 补充;使完备;

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. What house do you want? 您想要什么样的房子? 还能这样说: Which kind of house do you want to buy? Which kind of house do you like? 谚语: What is done by night appears by day. 若要人不知,除非己莫为。 2. Do you have

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Those of you have been following my podcasts over the past few months, will know that my husband has recently 'got into'*hunting. He is now fully licensed, fully equipped, and on his way to becoming an experienced hunter. Today, instead of leaving at

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

很多人都喜欢用手机自拍,但你知道吗,把手举高用镜头对准自己的自拍已经过时了,现在你可以借助遥控飞行神器,实现空中自拍.新西兰近来就为游客提供空中自拍的机会. 自拍神器 The Telegraph:

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Things Have Changed《一切都已改变》73届奥斯卡最佳 演唱者:Bob Dylan . 第七十三届奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲。由西洋音乐史上最具代表性的巨擘人物鲍勃-迪伦(Bob Dylan)自1973年后近30年来首度再次为电

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

American folklore is rich with tales of western cowboys - hard-working ranch hands who spent all day, every day, punching cows. That's cowpoke talk for herding, roping, and branding cattle under the sun and stars. Library of Congress Sharpshooter Nat

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

Iron Dome defense system uses cameras and radar to track incoming rockets and can shoot them down within seconds of their launch. The system was developed by Rafael, the Israel Military Industries, at a cost of $200 million. Robert Berger | Jerusalem

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Girl Shoots Instructor, Fueling Gun Debate On August 25, an American familys vacation went terribly wrong. A man, his wife and their three children stopped at a shooting range in the southwestern state of Arizona. At a shooting range, people pay to f

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Lesson Eighteen 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. ___________ is always a _____________ for every _____. The ______________ of ____ contamination and ______________of food-borne _______ underscore the ____ for _________ in __

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

I hate battery eggs, so minimum for me, standard eggs, is barn eggs. And of course free range and free range organic is the way to go. 我最讨厌使用笼饲鸡蛋了,所以我最起码会用圈养鸡蛋。当然,能用放养鸡蛋或有机的放

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Many of us, after experiencing setbacks and failures, emotionally give up and stop trying. we believe that because we were unsuccessful in the past, we will always be unsuccessful. In other words, we continue to see a barrier in our heads, even when

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Communication in and around the Haitian capital Port-au-Prince is at a standstill after Tuesday's devastating earthquake. With cell phone service and landlines down, Haitians around the world are seeking out any means possible to reach their families

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

1. The rocket launched by nuclear-armed North Korea on Sunday appears to have fizzled in the Pacific Ocean. But it still got the international community worry that North Korea has the capacity to fire a long-range missile. Speaking from Prague, Pres

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2009年(四)月

GUY RAZ, HOST: What do you think explains, like, this force inside of us that, you know, like that sometimes compels us to, you know, to speak out? ADAM GALINSKY: Yeah. I mean, I think it's something that psychologists call moral conviction. We are a

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

喝酒庆祝 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Mr. Wilson I'm very glad we reached the agreement at last. Now I'd like to propose a toast to the further development of our cooperation. A:我非常高兴我们最终达成了协议,威尔逊先生。让我

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(272) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Nestling among the big players such as Apple, Samsung, LG and Sony - Chinese companies like Huawei and Alcatel are vying to steal the limelight. Xiaomi too is making it's European debut with the Mi5 smartphone. But the major players are waking up to

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

Using a popular Chinese quip, Premier Li Keqiang says China has been wrongly-criticized for creating the possibility of a currency war with the recent depreciation of the Renminbi. It's like you are shot by a bullet even though you have assumed a pro

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Leading financial institutions have welcomed an initiative by five European countries to fight tax evasion. They've agreed to share information about the ownership of shell companies and trusts established in tax havens. Our economics editor, Kamel A

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版