46.She went out to buy a new dress. 她去买新衣服了。 47.He had to go return a gift to the store. 他必须去把一件礼物归还给商店。 48.I need to buy a new umbrella. 我需要买一把新雨

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

cable staple tradesman ensue competitive stationary subscription senator commonwealth peanut forward range innovation willow trot report client modesty diplomatic stimulus

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

14 Kitchen Appliances GLOSSARY executive a manager or leader in a company; someone who is powerful andmakes important decisions in an organization * Most of us eat lunch in the cafeteria, but the executives have a special diningroom on the 17th floor

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之餐饮娱乐

20 Getting Standard Medical Test Results GLOSSARY annual happening once each year; occurring at the same time each year;yearly * Welcome to our 10th annual users conference! physical a medical exam, usually conducted once a year, to assess anindividu

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之就医和人际交往

The United States has called for the world to act after North Koreas leader celebrated the test of an intercontinental ballistic missile, or ICBM. North Korea launched a long-range missile, known as the Hwasong-14, on Tuesday. The missile travelled 9

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Delightful Dolphins of the Deep 深海精灵──海豚 by Rachel Black For ages, sailors have said that it is good luck to see dolphins swimming alongside boats. Their presence meant that land was near, which would be vital information if a boat an

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

The US President Barack Obama has taken responsibility for the foiled Christmas Day plane bombing, saying the buck stops with him. Security reviews into the attempted attack are now complete. Mr. Obama says the incident wasn't the fault of a single i

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2010年

必背句型: A:An enterprise as a legal person shall conduct operations within the range approved and registered. 企业法人应当在核准登记的经营范围内从事经营。 B:What will happen if they beyond the range? 如果超出了经营范围

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

Buying Cosmetics It is so attracting seeing cosmetic ads on TV. I went to the cosmetic department to try on their lotion. I felt so comfortable while applying the lotion on my face. It's the most comfortable lotion that I've ever used, so I bought f

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

A: Hi, I was wondering if you have my test results in. B: I didnt see anything out of the ordinary, but I want you to log onto our website for a printout of all of the details. A: So, basically, I am OK? B: If there were any major problems, I would a

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

JUDY WOODRUFF: Now the questions surrounding a research trial with newborn babies that allegedly didn't provide adequate disclosure to parents. The trial involved 1,300 infants at 23 hospitals who were born extremely prematurely between 2004 and 2009

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

Water 'found on Mars' 火星上发现有水 The brine seepage is believed to be in Candor Chasm 咸水渗出物应该是在Candor Chasm There is currently water on the surface of Mars, Nasa scientists believe. The evidence is contained in pictures ta

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Topics: Ask an American: Business travel in the U.S.; bang for your buck, original versus initial, the longest word in English Words: remote awesome to work out cool a major pain slippers to tuck/untuck to beep trail to keep (something) to a minimum

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Topics: Ask an American: Business travel in the U.S.; bang for your buck, original versus initial, the longest word in English Words: remote awesome to work out cool a major pain slippers to tuck/untuck to beep trail to keep (something) to a minimum

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Topics: D.B. Cooper; the Underground Railroad; extend versus expand; God forbid; brown-bag lunch Words: to hijack threat unsolved mystery flight attendant bomb parachute in exchange for frayed unconvinced slave to escape to be sympathetic toward to e

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Statistics New Zealand released figures of births for the year ending June 2010. The figures show that births are up by 2%. Most of that increase is in Auckland. In 1961, women had an average of 4.3 children but today women have an average of 2.2 chi

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Perhaps you'd like to sample fine cuisine in France, experience the ancient splendour of the Egyptian pyramids, or breathe the pristine air of the Himalayan mountain range? Well, if you s

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Todd: So, Marion, how are your classes? Marion: My classes are quite good at the moment. I'm enjoying them. I work in a junior high school and high school together, so my students range from twelve years old right up to eighteen. Todd: What do you te

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Premier Li Keqiang says China will endeavor to maintain medium-high growth over the long run, and pay attention to the quality and benefits of development. We will follow the vision of innovative coordinated green open and shared development. Develop

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

今天我们要学的词是 warhead. Warhead 名词,弹头。North Korea claimed a successful weekend launch of a medium long-range ballistic rocket that can carry a heavy nuclear warhead. 朝鲜声称,周末成功试射了可以携带重型核弹头

发表于:2019-03-07 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃