rage-狂怒,盛怒 raid -袭击,抢劫 rail -栏杆,铁轨 railroad -铁路 rainbow-虹,彩虹 rainy -下雨的,多雨的 rally -集会,大会,集合 range -一系列,范围 rank-军衔,等级 rare -稀有的,罕见的 rarely -难得地,不长地 rat -老鼠 rate-速度,比率 rational -理性的,理智的 raw

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

Chapter 4 Honesty is the Best Policy诚实是上策 Dialog: The following is an example of just how easy it can be. It could be face to face over the phone. Jack is selling speakers made in Taiwan,and Donna works for an American distributor. Jack:Donna!H

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

阿玛尼( Armani) 是世界知名奢侈品牌,1975年由时尚设计大师乔治阿玛尼(Giorgio Armani)创立于意大利米兰,乔治阿玛尼是在美国销量最大的欧洲设计师品牌,他以使用新型面料及优良制作而闻

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

Even with 12 timber framers pulling, the firing pin won't budge . It is quite normal that I mean the trigger first is stiff, we found that at home. It takes a lot of efforts which is as well as in som

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 中世纪攻城战

(MA) These days we take for granted the wide variety of music available on the radio. But, this wasn't always the case. In the early days of radio, stations were capable of broadcasting only a narrow range of sounds, which was all right for the huma

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力短文

Shop Assistant: Good morning, madam. Can I help you? Shop Assistant: 早上好 我能帮你吗? Customer: Good morning. Im looking for a new jacket. Customer: 早上好,我想买一件夹克衫。 Shop Assistant: Our jackets are over here next to coats and accessorie

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

196. You should lose weight. W: You should lose weight. M: Don't you think I am good enough? W: Look at your beer belly. M: I've added ten kilos recently. W: You really should lose weight. M: I'll do that this weekend. 197. You look much younger than

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

Robert: OK...well, then how much is one jin? Uranda: Ginseng comes in 6 different grades. It runs from 5,000 to 30,000NT a jin. Robert: 30,000NT for ginseng?! Do I have to buy a whole jin? Uranda: You can get a liang if you want. A liang is one-sixte

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

导购口语: What price range are you thinking of? 你认为什么价格比较适合? You can make an offer. 您可以出个价。 I'm afraid there's a big difference between my price and yours. 恐怕你我价格相差太大了。 语句解析: m

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

on the range range练习场是指练习的地方:那里有网子可以让你把球打进去。 on the course course是指你和其他人一起比赛的地方。 play a shot 轮到你打球。 feel your tempo 当打高尔夫球的人谈及良好的挥杆

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

26 Renting an Apartment GLOSSARY apartment manager a person whose job is to take care of problems in an apartment building, collect the rent, and find peopleto live in the building * When our toilet stopped working, we called the apartment manager. v

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之就医和人际交往

A: Hey Jason. What are you doing this Friday? B: I'm going to go to the driving range cause I'm playing golf on Saturday. A: You're golfing without me? What's up with that? B: Sorry man, but we already have a foursome. I'm going with a couple of guys

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

A: Hey Jason. What are you doing this Friday? B: I'm going to go to the driving range cause I'm playing golf on Saturday. A: You're golfing without me? What's up with that? B: Sorry man, but we already have a foursome. I'm going with a couple of guys

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 高级-Advanced Listening

本讲为 2006 年下半年新的教学内容,请对照教材,练习册和语法书听录音! 1. They also load and unload hot, heavy metal forms used in machines casting automobile and truck fr

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(二)60讲

January 1991, an F-15 pilot on combat-air patrol sweeps the skies of Iraq. Sheridan, I'm Captain Medrimans, Captain in the 27th fighter squadron, flying in F-15 over Iraq. Today's been a mixed sweep, we started from the central, swept up for Bagdad,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2007年

母亲节到底是怎么来的? 母亲节是几月几号? It's on the second Sunday of May. 母亲节总是在五月的第二个周日。 The date changes every year. 每年日期都会变。 The origin of Mother's Day 母亲节的起源 Anna Jar

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

一、第一次询价We have learned from Smith and company of Birmingham that you manufacture a range of high-fashion handbags in a variety of leathers.We operate a quality retail business and although our sales volume is not large, we obtain high p

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

本期内容: The mobile games developer behind Angry Birds expects to be worth about 1bn dollars when it lists on the stock market. Rovio has set a range for its share sale that would value the business at between 802m euros and 896m euros. The Fi

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

新GRE阅读理解倒装句结构,倒装句的产生是为了平衡句子结构,或者是为了强调句子的某一部分特意将其提前,让其放置在引人注目的首要地方。GRE考试中的倒装结构可分为主谓倒装和非主谓

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

New Words: orbit n. 轨道;眼眶;势力范围;生活常规 vi. 盘旋;绕轨道运行 vt.绕轨道而行 immune adj. 免疫的;免于的,免除的n. 免疫者;免除者 judo n.(日)柔道adj. 柔道的;柔道术的 sorcerer n. 魔

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语