A: how can I help you? J: I'd like to buy some perfurm for my girlfriend. A: do you know what kind of scent she usually wears? J: she usually doesn't wear anything but a few drops of Chanel No.5. But I'd life to buy her a new Fragrance. A: ok, here a

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

unit04_newwords_a ||1digital|a.|giving information in the form of numbers |数字的;数字显示的 ||||a digital camera |数码照相机 ||||The quality of sound from a digital recording is truly excellent. |数字录音声带的声音的质量的确

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语读写教程词汇 第一册

1. connoisseur,鉴赏家,鉴定家。 eg:a connoisseur of antique furniture 古家具行家 2. range,(变化等的) 幅度,(知识等的)范围。 eg:The houses are sold out within this price range. 在这个价位范围之内的房子已售完。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang has issued a new call for this country's macroeconomic policies to be more scientific, forward-looking and targeted in order to promote more sustainable growth. CRI's Lucy Du has more. Li Keqiang has made the comments at a

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

Conversation 1 A: May I help you, sir? A:我能为你效劳吗,先生? B: Yes, I'm looking for a wristwatch. B:是的,我想看手表。 A: What kink of wristwatch are you interested in, a dress watch or a sport watch? A:您对哪个类型的

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

A: I was wondering if you have my test results in. B: I didn't see anything out of the ordinary, but I want you to log onto our website for a printout of all of the details. A: So, basically, I am OK? B: If there were any major problems, I would alwa

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 健康-Health

Superman flew to a driving range in his Superman outfit. He talked to Arnie, the golf instructor. Arnie said, Sure, I'll be happy to teach you how to play golf, Superman. Arnie filled a bucket with golf balls. He told Superman to follow him. He gave

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Are these balls defective? Superman asked. Arnie shook his head. Look around. Look at all these golfers hitting balls, Arnie said. Do you see any balls bursting into flames?! No, it isn't defective balls, Superman. It's you! You're too powerful. Supe

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

话题:Chocolate Brownies 爱甜食的女人 嘉宾:Debbie Mason 单词拼写: 1、Pedantic: adj. academic, scholarly 2、Hand whisk: n. a cooking devise usually made of stainless steel wires to stir up eggs 3、Exquisite: adj. delicate,f

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 聆听悦耳英音

澳洲广播电台:中国人很快就能吃到来自澳大利亚的袋鼠肉了. 总部设在南澳洲的肉类加工公司Macro Meats一年多来一直在努力推进袋鼠肉出口中国的工作,该公司确信其生产的袋鼠肉将于今年年底

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Grammar Girl here. Verbal ambiguity can lead to a range of confusing scenarios. Guest-writer Rob Reinalda explains. How to Use Between Someone once said, Between Springfield and St. Louis theres only one brain surgeon. Oh, came the puzzled reply. Do

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

1. North (Korea) denies reports that it's getting ready to test a long-range missile. But the U. S. and Japan are taking no chances . Both are urging the Koreans not to go forward with any testing. 2.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

Big Cats at Home on the Range Five years ago, U.S. conservation biologist Josh Donlan got some people howling with a controversial article in the scientific journal Nature. Almost literally howling, since the subject was his proposal to re-wild the G

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(六月)

Lesson 20 Choose 1.You can choose any one you like . 2.She did not choose to help me . 3.I've chosen it because of the colour . 4.He chose me a good one . 5.I have chosen to become a doctor . 6.We chose to go by train . 7.You may do as you choose . 8

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

统计学名词词汇 population 母体 sample 样本 census 普查 sampling 抽样 quantitative 量的 qualitative/categorical 质的 discrete 离散的 continuous 连续的 population parameters 母体参数 sample statistics 样本统计量 descriptive statistics 叙述统计学 infer

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

包君健康 keep you fit all the time 包装新颖美观 fashionable and attractive packages 保证质量 quality and quantity assured 产销历史悠久 have a long history in production and marketing 驰名中外 popular both at home and abroad 穿着舒适轻便 comfortable a

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

GRE 中容易考到的统计题型主要就有以下七种 1。mode(众数) 一堆数中出现频率最高的一个或几个数e.g.modeof1,1,1,2,3,0,0,0,5is1and0 2。range(值域)一堆数中最

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

unit 321 购买化妆品 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:How can I help you? A:我可以为您效劳吗? B:Yes, I would like to look at some of your products. I think what I am using now does not fit me well. B:是的,我想看看你们的产品。我

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(227) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

OK, the newspapers in England, well, we've got quite a lot of newspapers, some of the more serious ones like The Times. Then you got the middle of the range, things like the Daily Mail and the Daily Express, and then you got the British tabloids, whi

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

The Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea has fired a medium-range ballistic missile into east waters. This move is just days after the DRPK leader Kim Jong-Un ordered further nuclear warhead and missile tests. South Koreas defence ministry spokesman

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(187) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年