Lesson 14: A noble gangster 贵族歹徒 Listen to the tape then answer the question below. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 How did Haywood make in times of peace? There was a tine when the owners of shops and businesses in Chicago that to pay

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(574) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第三册

proportion -比例 propose-提议,建议 prospect -前景,前途 prosperity -益旺,繁荣 protection -保护,防护 protein-蛋白质 protest -抗议,反对 provided -假如,若是 province -省,领域 provision-供应 provoke -挑衅,激怒 psychological -心理的,心理学的 pub -酒吧,酒

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

The 28th of January is European Data Protection Day. It started in 2007 to highlight how important it is for people to look after their personal data. With the increase in Internet use, crimes like identity theftare becoming more common. This means c

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

1. Why did the man settle on renting the full-size car? A. It was roomy enough for him. B. It was more economical than the minivan. C. It had more features than the other vehicles. 2. What was one of his major concerns about renting the car? A. He co

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

The future of our planet is at stake. If we do not act now, We may never be able to save the earth. There is good news too: we can make a difference. We may think that what we do in our everyday life has no effect on big problems, such as environment

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 人教高中英语高二

21. Just as bosses and boards have finally sorted out their worst accounting and compliance, and improved their feeble corporation government, a new problem threatens to earn themespecially in Americathe sort of nasty headlines that lead to rolling i

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

advice n.劝告,忠告,建议(不可数) Can you give me an advice? 你可以给我一个建议吗? advise vt.劝告,忠告;通知 The doctor advised Grandfather not to climb too many stairs. 医生建议祖父别爬太多楼梯。 Trav

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

BEIJING, May 23 (Xinhua) -- China's top legislature has invited the public to give feedback on the enforcement of the Law on Protection of the Disabled, in a bid to check the law's implementation. Till June 30, the public can log on www.npc.gov.cn, t

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

To talk more about China's environmental protection targets, we have Wu Changhua, the Greater China Director of the Climate Group. Q1: Give us more insights into these numbers. Just how bad are they? Q2: Now the plan is to have environmental protecti

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

Three new departments under the Ministry of Environmental Protection, dedicated to water, air and soil protection, are all set for operation after personnel reported for duty, the ministry announced. 环保部近日宣布,该部新设分管水、大气

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Standing Committee of Chinas National Peoples Congress, the countrys top legislature, has voted to adopt revisions to the Environmental Protection Law. The move brings the first changes to the countrys environmental law in 25 years. The highly an

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

Can you tell me how to get to the beach? 这是问路的常用方式。 Where's the best place to go sightseeing? 使用此表达方式来找到好玩的地方。 Where's the best place to go sightseeing? 如果你正在找酒店,就可以问这个问

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

No matter what you say about love I keep coming back for more Keep my hand in the fire Sooner or later I get what Im asking for No matter what you say about life I learn every time I bleed The truth is a stranger Soul is in danger I gotta let my spir

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Authorities in Beijing have now dropped the yellow alert for smog. The PM 2.5 index in the capital is now sitting at around 100. While still above the Chinese government's safety standard of 75, the PM 2.5 count is down significantly from the near on

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Refugee lawyers are threatening another High Court challenge over permanent protection visas. Immigration Minister Scott Morrison has indicated he will apply national interest tests to refugees after the High Court struck down the government's attemp

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2014年

More than 100 business people, government officials, industry experts and academics from China and the UK gathered in Beijing to probe ways to better protect digital property rights and stem online piracy. CRI's Wujia reports. Protecting digital righ

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

Topic1 Environmental Protection Tribunals Set up in ChinaIn April this year, the State Council adopted a revised environmental protection law, which will not take effect until the beginning of next year. And also, China's Supreme People's Court has s

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Dialogue Mark: Hey! Long time no see! Thanks so much for picking me up! 马克:嘿!好久不见!非常感谢你来接我! Jingjing: No problem! Your plane was a little late coming in. You must be beat! 京晶:客气什么!你的飞机晚点

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

音乐咖啡厅:Waldo's People - Fallen Angel 相关介绍 :Waldos People是芬兰一个很有名的Eurodance组合。组合从1995年出道至今已推出4张大碟,在芬兰音乐界的地位无人可及。两位男女主唱Waldo - (原名Marko

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅