经典句型: Everyone is responsible for environmental protection. 爱护环境,人人有责。 A:I can't stand those people who always litter everywhere. 甲:我忍受不了那些随处乱扔垃圾的人。 B:Maybe they are not aware of the impor

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

17 中国对珍稀动物大熊猫的保护 DATE=4-25-01 TITLE=SCIENCE REPORT - Problems in Chinese Panda Reserve BYLINE=George Grow (Start at 59

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 自然探索

Grassroots Activists Receive Goldman Environmental Prize 草根活动人士获得戈德曼环境奖 From VOA Learning English, this is Science in the News. Im Anna Matteo. And Im Christopher Cruise. Today on the program, we tell about the winners of

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(六)月

This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. On Wednesday, President Obama signed into law the Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. BARACK OBAMA: These reforms represent the strongest consumer financial protections in history -- in hi

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(七)月

US Police Increase Use of Body Cameras 美国警方越来越多地使用身体摄像机 Police officers in Washington, DC, and New York City are wearing cameras on their bodies as part of a test. The goal of the program is to reduce the use of force

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十)月

New studies confirm that giving anti-malaria drugs to children who are already sleeping under insecticide-treated bed nets provides additional protection in helping control the disease. Smallpox was conquered with a single vaccine. The fight against

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(二月)

Dressing for Business in the Heat of the Summer 在炎热的夏天工作穿着 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他在餐厅里遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) CH: Hi Amy. 坐下一起吃吧! A: I'd love to. CH: 最近有什么新

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Trump Administration Plans To Defang Consumer Protection Watchdog STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: We have news this morning about the plans of the new leader of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Mick Mulvaney is President Trump's appointee to run the ag

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

In Britain, new policies were introduced for women, family protection and long term saving opportunities. In the post war period the range of Prudential's products changed towards an emphasis on savings, annuities, pensions and family income protecti

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

The general who commands all U.S. military operations in the Middle East says the new Iraqi army is responsible for protecting its own facilities, such as police stations and recruiting centers that have frequently been hit by insurgent bombs. 指挥美

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 Bilingual News

China's online users and legal experts are now calling on the government to step up its efforts to address the leakage and abuse of personal information on the internet. The call comes as the country's top legislature is reviewing a draft legal docum

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

The United Nations human rights chief says Syria's President Bashar al-Assad authorised war crimes against his own citizens. It's the first time the UN has directly implicated Mr.Assad. Navi Pillay says her office has also identified a list of people

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2013年

文本: S: So what do you keep on here in general, I mean? I: Pictures, information, anything I might find useful. J: What, for blackmail? I: For protection. I make my way in the world; I misbehave. I like to know people will be on my side exactly

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

今天我们要学的词是 cleanup. Cleanup名词,意思是清理。The Environmental Protection Agency released a list of 21 sites that need immediate and intense cleanup. 美国环境保护署公布了一份名单,名单上的21个地点需要立

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

One of the challenges the new economic zone faces is wetland preservation as in the middle of the area lays the largest freshwater reserve in Hebei province. 143 lakes, covering 360 square kilometers.... The Baiyangdian wetland is the largest freshwa

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2017年

今天我们要学的词是 identity。Identity 有个性,个体,个人身份的意思。identity theft 身份盗用。有统计数字显示,As many as 9 million Americans have their identity stolen each year. 美国每年有多达900万人身份

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

They may be the victims of unwanted sexual advances. And unfortunately, very, very often it might come even from their teachers. When boys and girls reach puberty, their bodies go through many physical changes. But for girls in Africa, the onset of m

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

5. Have you decided on a place for the picnic? 你选好野餐的地点了吗? 还能这样说: Have you made your mind where we go for the picnic? Have you already selected a place for the picnic? 6. Can you come this Saturday? 星期六怎么样?

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

According to a document released at the conference by China's Ministry of Environmental Protection, the country has established over 2700 nature reserves covering a combined area of nearly 1.5 million square kilometers. That accounts for about 15 per

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

模仿句子:This after Germany reintroduced border controls of the weekend, admitting that it could no longer cope with the influx. 翻译:此前的周末,德国重新恢复了边境控制,表示无法再承受更多的流入人口。

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀