父亲节暖心语录:爸爸就是我的英雄 Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad. Ann Geddes 任何男人都可以成为一名父亲,但是只有特别之人才可称之为爸爸。安格迪斯 A father is always maki

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

1、眼中无他,却有力加,相信大家都听过这句广告语,力和加二字还是政府工作报告中对常见的词,如,加大力度,大力调整,努力实现,大力弘扬在小编认为大力和加大,有更深入,更完善

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

作文题目: 假设你是李明,你需要针对节假日产生的环境问题给政府写一封信 A Letter about Environmental Problems During Official Holidays 参考范文: To Whom It May Concern, I am writing to express my opinion about th

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Smudge the cat is a big fan of his teddy bear, perhaps too much so. 一只名为小污的猫是他家泰迪熊的超级粉丝,不过他可能粉得有点太过火了。 A strange video shows the young feline essentially French kissing his cuddly to

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The world's biggest pitbull cuddles up to his adorable new litter - valued at a whopping half-a-million dollars.And even though his owners say his bite could 'snap a man's arm like a toothpick', here he shows off his softer side by nuzzling and licki

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

China's Ministry of Science and Technology has started planning a five-year air pollution prevention and control project. According to the draft, the focus of air pollution control should be shifted from simply responding to heavy smog to a coordinat

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

在英语的单项填空题中,有许多是针对考生解题的思维定势所设计的陷阱题。出题人往往通过变化句子结构,把简单的句子改写成一个少见或陌生的结构,来干扰学生的思路,使学生误入歧途

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

天 使 Angels by Declan Galbraith I sit and wait Does an angel contemplate my fate And do they know The places where we go When we're grey and old 'Cos I have been told That salvation lets their wings unfold So when I'm lying in my bed Thoughts runn

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Frequent smog has made face masks and air purifiers commonplace in many households here in China. We have air purifier at home because sometimes the air quality is too bad. We didn't have face masks at home in the past, but now we have a lot. It has

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Repair work at the imperial tombs, known as the Eastern Tombs of the Qing Dynasty, has begun. The work is scheduled for completion next year. Wang Zhaohua is the deputy director of the Tomb's Cultural Relics Management Office. The whole repair projec

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China's environmental watchdog has imposed tougher penalties and larger fines on companies and individuals following the introduction of the revised environmental protection law in January. The new legislation allows environmental protection agencies

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Feb. 24 (Xinhua) -- Beijing authorities have ordered removal of the garbage in a pit near the Miyun Reservoir, a major source of water for the city, the local environmental protection bureau said late Sunday. According to a statement issued

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

白俄罗斯与中国在保护国家网络合作 MINSK, July 2 (Xinhua) -- Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko has said that Belarus is going to expand the scope of its cooperation with China significantly to improve the protection of its natio

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

For over 2000 years, the good old iron horseshoe has remained the only reliable footwear for horses, but an Austrian company is ready to take the horse out of the Iron Age with the worlds first equine running shoes, the Megasus Horserunners. 两千多年

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

All cities in China are expected to have finished the identification of historic districts and buildings within five years to better protect these sites of interest, according to an official with the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development. 日

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Top lawmaker calls for greater environmental awareness

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I'm lonely lonely lonely 我是这么孤独 I'm lonely lonely in my life 我的生命是这样孤独 I'm lonely lonely lonely 我是这么孤独 God help me help me to survive! 上帝呀,请给我活下去的勇气 I'm lonely lonely lonely 我是这么

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

This is Birgitta Jonsdottir. She's an Icelandic MP. And quite an unusual MP. 照片上的是Birgitta Jonsdottir。她是冰岛下院议员。一个不寻常的议员。 In Iceland, she was one of the protesters who was outside of Parliament when the

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

China's State of the Environment Report for 2012 suggests that the overall quality of China's environment is balanced and stable. The condition of underground water remains to be a big concern. Li Dong has the details. Released annually by China's Mi

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

Applying procedures 申请程序 I'm going to apply for a patent but I'm not sure how to prepare the application. 我想申请专利,但不知道如何准备。 Would you please help me? 你能帮我吗? Sure, glad to help. 当然,很高兴能帮

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王