Unit 2 Education In school E A:Hi,long time no see ,what have you been doing lately? B:Nothing much,I'm still going to college. A:Are you? A:What classes are you taking this term? B:I don't have classes any more,I'm doing my graduation project right

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 人人说英语中级

AGRICULTURE REPORT - Building a Windbreak to Protect CropsBy Gary Garriott Broadcast: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 I'm Shep O'Neal with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Farmers use different kinds

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(五)月

[00:00.00]Lesson 13 SARS Bring Chances for China's Environment Protection [00:09.80]SARS has exerted both negative [00:16.46]and positive influences on the future development of China. [00:22.80]The environmental protection industry is one area that

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄学英语第四册

Environmental Protection Today on Congressional Moment. Voice2: Only within the moment of time represented by the present century, has one species man acquired significant power to alter the nature of his world. ANNCR: That was from Rachel Carson's 1

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

The soldiers follow Zorro. The night is dark. 士兵想追上佐罗,晚上太黑了, It is difficult to follow him because his horse is very fast. 很难跟住他,因为他的马太快了。 The next morning the soldiers return to the Presidio.

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 蒙面侠佐罗

US to End Protected Status For Haitians Tens of thousands of Haitians will soon lose their protection from expulsion from the United States. Many were permitted to come to the U.S. after a powerful earthquake shook the nation in 2010. The quake cause

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

1.司法改革白皮书 China's judicial system and reform process 10月9日上午,国务院新闻办公室发表《中国的司法改革》白皮书。这是中国政府首次就司法改革问题发布白皮书。 Apart from reviewing China's jud

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. Im Faith Lapidus. VOICE TWO: Health officials in Kuwait bury hundreds of chickens earlier this year after several cases of bird flu were confirmed And Im Bob Doughty. Today we present th

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(五)月

WildAid, an international environmental conservation organization, protects endangered species through communication campaigns aimed at raising awareness of the threats facing wildlife all over the world. With the support of celebrities like Chinese

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

He didn't compromise.People really felt that presence about him and felt that influence from him and they just wanna somehow connect with him. 他不会向别人妥协,人们可以感受到他强烈的存在感和深刻的影响力,他们就想去接

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

BEIJING, Dec. 24 (Xinhua) -- The top legislature on Monday began deliberating a draft decision that will strengthen the protection of personal information online by requiring Internet users to identify themselves to service providers. The move is int

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

让我好好爱你:Mario - Let Me Love You Mario Mmmm ..... Mmmmm.... Yeah....Mmmmm....Yeah, Yeah, Yeah Mmmm...Yeah....Mmmm..... Yeah, Yeah [Verse 1:] Baby I just don't get it Do you enjoy being hurt? I know you smelled the perfume, the make-up on

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

China committed to back development of bamboo, rattan industry BEIJING, Nov. 6 (Xinhua) -- China is committed to boost the development of the bamboo and rattan industry, according to Chinese Vice Premier Li Keqiang. Li held a meeting in Beijing on Tu

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

野生动物是否应该被保护的题目最近又一次被雅思写作提及,对于这类表达同意或者反对的题目,一边倒的写法应该怎样写,完全反对该怎么写? 下面雅思小编带大家梳理雅思写作中动物类一边

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Good afternoon! Im Naamua Delaney at the CNN Center in Atlanta. Heres a look at whats happening NOW IN THE NEWS. The governments ability to eavesdrop on phone calls and emails of suspected terrorists is at the center of a showdown today. The House c

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(三)月

American Airlines' parent company, AMR Corporation, has filed for bankruptcy after failing to secure a deal with pilots to cut labor costs. The nation's third largest airline said Tuesday it sought bankruptcy court protection to reduce its costs and

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(246) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I sit and wait Does an angel contemplate my fate And do they know The places where we go When we're grey and old 'cos I have been told That salvation lets their wings unfold So when I'm lying in my bed Thoughts running through my head And I feel that

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

China to conduct moveable cultural relics census BEIJING, Oct. 15 (Xinhua) -- The State Council, or China's cabinet, has announced the country's first census on moveable cultural relics, in a move to better gauge and protect the state of the country'

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China to mark up protected zones for its territorial sea base points BEIJING, Sept. 12 (Xinhua) -- China's State Oceanic Administration (SOA) on Tuesday released a series of measures to select and protect areas as the base points of the country's ter

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

experimental a.实验性的 The project is still in its experimental stages and won't be put in practice until a year later. 该计划仍处于实验阶段,要到1年后才会付诸实施。 aware a.知道的;察觉的(与介词of并用) You

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500