Undertake not what you cannot perform,but be careful to keep your promise.-----George Washington 不要承担你完成不了的事,但一定要信守诺言。-----乔治华盛顿 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.10

文本: Kaelthas:What is this, Vashj? Where did this storm come from? Lady Vashj:____(1)___, fool! Something terrible is drawing near! Kiljaeden:Foolish little mongrel. You failed to destroy the Frozen Throne as I commanded. And still you tho

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Dan Smith是一位美国的健身用品经销商,此次是Robert Liu第一回与他交手。就在短短几分钟的交谈中,Robert Liu既感到这位大汉粗犷的外表,藏有狡兔的心思――他肯定是沙场老将,自己绝不可掉以

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

唐顿庄园第二季第四集_9 [INT. SERVANTS' HALL - DAY] MRS HUGHES Daisy, you're not to worry about William. I spoke to His Lordship earlier. He says you're not to be concerned until we know more. DAISY But he is missing. I mean, they don't know

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

What are you doing here? 你在这儿干什么 The congressman wanted me to come over. 议员先生让我过来的 Why? He wants me to work for your campaign. 为什么,他要我帮你竞选 Deputy Manager. Frank! 做你的副竞选经理,弗兰克

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Joey: So when do we get to meet the guy? 那什么带回来让我们认识认识? Ross: Yeah. 是啊 Monica: Let's see, today's Monday...Never. 我想想,今天星期一 永远不。 All: Oh, come on! Come on! 哦,拜托!不要这样嘛! Mo

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

To: Andrew ~ From: Jovia Dear Andrew, It's now been three years of us just talking on phone. You promise me every year that you are coming and when it reaches the end, you change your plans. I'm even getting old waiting for you. Deep in my heart I fe

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

will you wait for me - Gareth Gates 你说 会等你回来么? 我说,以后不知道会怎样。 究竟谁更傻呢?真的说不清楚 无论怎样 应该感谢那个最先说等待的人 是他同时给两个人的生活赋予了希望 i need

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

To: Andrew ~ From: Jovia Dear Andrew, It's now been three years of us just talking on phone. You promise me every year that you are coming and when it reaches the end, you change your plans. I'm even getting old waiting for you. Deep in my heart I fe

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Promise is very important, I hate people who break their promise, the one who cant keep his promise is not reliable. Once, my friend asked me to his company him, because he was alone at home, his parents were busy with their work. At first, I said ye

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

A wolf was eating his supper one day when a bone stuck in his throat.Choking and coughing,he howled about the countryside asking every animal he met to help him.There's a good reward for anyone who can save me,he spluttered.A crane heard ab

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

decades n.十年, 十 解析:for decades on end数十年如一日 definite adj.明确的, 一定的 解析:definite behavior果断的行为 deny v.否认, 拒绝 解析:deny oneself克己,自制

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Britney Spears - What You See (Is What You Get) You used to say that I was special Everything was right But now you think I'm wearing too much make-up That my dress is too tight You got no reasons to be jealous I've never been untrue So does it reall

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

听歌学英语:That's My Goal(Shayne Ward) Shayne Ward(肖恩.沃德)的《That's My Goal》(勇敢追梦),是英国史上首周最畅销、销售最快的4周冠军单曲。 Shayne Ward 的迅速窜红要归功于英国ITV电视台一挡

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

just like heaven show me how you do that trick 告诉我你是怎么获得成功的 (do that trick -获得成功) the one that makes me scream he said 那个让我尖叫的,他说 the one that makes me laugh he said 那个让我大笑的,他说

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

It wont be easy Youll think it strange When I try to explain how I fell That I still need your love After all that Ive done You wont believe me All you will say its a girl You once knew Although shes dressed up to the night At sixes and sevens with y

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

英语歌词: It wont be easy Youll think it strange When I try to explain how I fell That I still need your love After all that Ive done You wont believe me All you will say its a girl You once knew Although shes dressed up to the night At sixes and s

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Oh oh oh Oh oh oh I can still se So clear to me A part of me died Would you do that if you could take back The tears that Ive cried When you said goodbye I had to ask why Was there something that I didnt say? Baby, can we start over? Im not ready to

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Thank you so much, Elaine...we are so grateful for your family's service and sacrifice...and we will always have your back. Over the past few years as First Lady, I have had the extraordinary privilege of traveling all across this country. And everyw

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Unit 74 agree 同意,赞同 Unit 75 miss 想念 Unit 76 promise 承诺,许诺,答应,保证

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语