Today, my mother gives me a task when she leaves home, she asks me to clean the house. I say yes and promise to surprise her. But soon I forget the task and play the computer games. When the time passes, I suddenly remember and clean the house quickl

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 初中英语新课程优秀课展评

277. It will be ok, I promise W: Don't tell other people that I changed my mobile phone number. M: It'll be ok, I promise. W: Don't tell anyone. M: Please take care of my parents. W: It'll be ok, I promise. M: Thank you very much in advance. 278. I d

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

Ordering by Phone 电话订货S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客情景对话 Dialogue对话1S: Hello! Are you Mr. Peter? 你好,你是彼得先生吗? C: Yes, I'm. 我是。 S: Hello, this is shop 123 Liu Hun clothes market. Your goods

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

Martin Somers. Laurel's targeted the worst of Starling City, so it's no surprise his name is on my father's list. 马丁萨默斯。劳蕾尔盯上的都是星城的大恶人,也难怪他的名字会出现在我父亲的名单上 The city's police

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

1) TEACHER: How old were you on your last birthday? STUDENT: Seven. TEACHER: How old will you be on your next birthday? STUDENT: Nine. TEACHER: That's impossible. STUDENT: No, it isn't, Teacher. I'm e

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

王若琳--I love U i love you say we're together baby you and me i can only give my life and show you all i am in the breath i breathe i will promise you my heart and give you all you need if it takes some time if you tell me you don't need me anymo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

打榜热歌:全新版Sugababes - Wear My Kiss 已经正式出道12年的英国实力三人女子组合The Sugababes甜心宝贝时到今天已经完全换掉了当初的原班人马,尤其是最近替掉最后一个老甜心宝贝Keisha的新成员

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Justin Bieber新单曲:Somebody To Love Justin刚推出的新专辑中出了不少大热单曲,之前介绍过一首Eenie Meenie,现在这一首Somebody To Love也是单曲排行榜上的热门。总之,这个小男生的可爱声线,让人百

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

四度与冯导合作的杨坤,这一次仍旧用他独特的音色征服了冯导的耳朵。在冯小刚贺岁新片《非诚勿扰》中演唱插曲,更值得一提的是这是杨坤首次以全英文演唱一首歌曲。 杨坤There I am Ther

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

深情爵士男声Michael Buble Haven't Met You Yet Michael Buble I'm Not Surprised Not Everything Lasts I've Broken My Heart So Many Times, I Stop Keeping Track. Talk Myself In I Talk Myself Out I Get All Worked Up And Then I Let Myself Down. I Trie

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(246) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

When it comes to giving our kids the education they deserve, Barack knows that like me and like so many of you, he never could've attended college without financial aid. 孩子们应该受到很好的教育,说到这个问题,巴拉克懂得,就像

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Helen is unhappy with her mother. Her mother is unhappy with Helen. They are both unhappy with each other. Helen has a boyfriend. His name is Peter. Her mother doesnt like Peter. Her mother said that Peter is rude. Why did she say that? Because Peter

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Can You imagine? 你能想像吗? What would happen? 将发生什么? If we could have any dream 如果我们能够有些梦想, Id wish this moment 我将希望现在 Was ours to own it 是我们去拥有它, And that it would never leave 并且

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

4年后的爆发Ray J 精选单曲One Wish 英文歌词: Just don't understand where we went wrong I gave you my heart I gave you my soul I gave you... As a matter of fact I was the one who said I love you first It was about eight years ago, don't act like you

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

英文歌词: i can see that you've been crying you can't hide it with a lie what's the use in you denying the words you have were wrong. i heard him promise you forever but forevers come and go baby he would say whatever it takes to keep you alive tel

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

PRAGUE, Jan. 26 (Xinhua) -- Former Czech prime minister Milos Zeman vowed to represent all Czech citizens including the lower ten million, after voting results showed he had won the country's first direct presidential election beating the conservativ

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

You make me want to be a better man. 你让我想成为一个更好的人。 As Good As It Gets《尽善尽美》 The greatest thing youll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return. 最伟大的事情,莫过于去爱,同时也被爱。 M

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

爱情快餐的时代,有多少人能够相濡以沫到老?今天就来学一首不离不弃的歌。 Anywhere you are, I am near 不管你在哪儿,我都会在你身边。 Anywhere you go, I'll be there 不管你去哪儿,我都将会在那里

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

35个经典英语句型

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文