1.We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries. 我们保证这类事情在将来的交付中不再发生 2.Wed like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in handling your future ord

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Dan Smith是一位美国的健身用品经销商,此次是Robert Liu第一回与他交手。就在短短几分钟的交谈中,Robert Liu既感到这位大汉粗犷的外表,藏有狡兔的心思――他肯定是沙场老将,自己绝不可掉以

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Get up! screamed Wilbur. Stop acting like a spoiled child! 起来!威尔伯尖叫,别再像个惯坏的孩子了! Templeton grinned and lay still. 坦普尔顿咧开嘴笑,躺着不动。 Who made trip after trip to the dump? he asked. Why, i

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

第一句: We are sorry to bring you so much trouble. A: We are sorry to bring you so much trouble. 我们很抱歉给贵方带来了这么大的麻烦。 B: We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without ite being su

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

今天我们来看一看保证不会发生了怎么说: I guarantee you it will never happen again. 我保证不会再发生了 还可以这么说: I promise it won't happen again.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

scene36 表示意见 I agree. 我赞成。 Peter,do you want to learn to play the piano? 彼得,你想学钢琴吗? No,mom.Piano is for girls. 不要,妈,那是女生在学的。 Well,there are many boys that can play the piano very well,like J

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 亲子英语

道歉也是要讲艺术的,尤其是在办公室里。下面是一些致歉常用的句型表达,你不妨一试。 1. I must apologize for not writing to you sooner. 我没有及早给你写信,真对不起。 2. We're sorry the things we shi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Not Afraid Eminem Chorus I'm not afraid, to take a stand Everybody, come take my hand We'll walk this road together, through the storm Whatever weather, cold or warm Just to let you know that you're not alone Holla if you feel like you've been down t

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Wear My Kiss The Sugababes Da, da, da, da-da, da, da, da Ba-da-da, da, da, da, da-da, da, da, da I'm like the tie, around your neck I make you look So good in that I'm like the watch, around your wrist Just wind me up and watch me tick, tock, tick I'

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

假如有一天…… If One Day... Anonymous If one day you feel like crying... Call me. I don't promise that I will make you laugh, But I can cry with you. If one day you want to run away— Don't b

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

歌曲 : Poker Face 艺人 : Lady GaGa 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : The Fame 发行年代 : 2008 风格 : Pop / Dance 介绍: Lady GaGa来自纽约,是签约Akon品牌旗下的艺人,这座五光十色的城市赋予了她时尚靓丽的气息,和许多叛逆的青年一样,22岁的她充斥着大

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

One look in your eyes and there I see Just what you mean to me Here in my heart I believe Your love is all I'll ever need Holdin' you close through the night I need you, yeah I look in your eyes and there I see What happiness really means The love th

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Complicated by Avril Uh huh, life's like this Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is Cause life's like this Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is Chill out, what youre yelling' for Lay back it's all been done before And if you could only let it be You wi

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Four Seasons of a Tree(一棵树的四季) Dont judge a life by one difficult season. There was a man who had four sons. He wanted his sons to learn to not judge things too quickly. So he sent them each on a quest,in turn,to go and look

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

去年Train发行的新专辑Save Me, San Francisco中那首大热单曲Hey, Soul Sister红极一时,出自同张专辑的这首Marry Me是首民谣风格的清新作品,吉他伴奏浅淡如水,非常温馨。 Marry Me Train Forever can never

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

1. before long 与long before记忆诀窍和用法介绍记忆诀窍: 【适合于高一】 long 在前很久前long在后不久后 用法:long before单独使用,一般用在过去完成时的句自里。它后面可以跟从句构成句型:

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. 根据上下文辨词义。 2. 论褒贬,即要注意同义词之间有不同的语体色彩、使用范围及程度。 任何语言都有语体之分,有高雅的、通俗的、粗野 的,还有俚语、公文用语及术语等。文学作品

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Iwillnotletyoudown. 我不会让你失望的。 例句: Trustme,Iwillnotletyoudown. 相信我,我不会让你失望的。 Youcancountonme,Iwillnotletyoudown. 你可以指望我,我不会让你失望的。 IpromiseI'llgetanAinmyfinalmathexam,and

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

The seasons come and go Another night another show I step into the lights Knowing we will be alright Even when I'm far You know I'm always there with you And through this all You know that you're the reason In everything I do It's all for you You kno

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

A Crazy Week in Manama FRIDAY Has FIFA broken its promise to reform? We're in Bahrain to find out.

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版