Three-year-old Dexter Clark was born with bad kidneys. His father Brendan says the boy was constantly sick. When he was 1 year old, we had to have a procedure to give him a gastrostomy so it could be fed through a tube because he threw up so much. A

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(六月)

Hey, Kobe Bryant. You and the Lakers just won the NBA title, your fourth ring. What are you gonna do now? Im going to Disneyland. They have close to a hundred thousand fans showed up at the coliseum to celebrate the Lakers title, No. 24 cheer with Mi

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

Just a month ago, it was unclear whether the American auto industry would survive, but thanks to a federal bailout, the industry this week is able to look to the future and the cars that could help drive it into better days. CNBC's Phil Lebeau was at

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

A: 美语训练班上课啦! 我是杨琳! B: 我是Kat! 咱们今天学什么呢,杨琳? A:咱们比赛吃汉堡,要去向朋友借车,要聊聊肢体语言,还要告诉大家怎么用美语说大片儿。 B: But first we have to Learn

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

A: 欢迎来到American English Mosaic, 我是杨琳! B:我是Kat, 杨林,快说说今天教什么! A: 今天咱们要去爬山,要请专业人士教教咱们在商业场合的站姿和手势,要聊聊新手开车得小心点儿什么,还

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

Phil想去拉斯维加斯玩儿,可是没有租到合适的车。所以他决定向自己的朋友Tom借敞篷车。 Professor: Winnie, if you had a nice convertible, would you lend it to a friend to go to Las Vegas? 可以借,不过条件是,带

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

家住洛杉矶的Phil想趁周末来躺自驾游,去赌城拉斯维加斯享受一番。不过,他得先租辆车。 Professor: Winnie, have you ever gone to Las Vegas? 去过一次。Professor Bowman, 如果我是租车公司老板,一定不愿

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

很多刚刚毕业工作的小伙伴上学时比较悠闲,工作太忙无法适应,同事和领导总会说你最好快点习惯,因为你之后只会更忙。领导的话说的没毛病~ 加入工作后不仅每天更加忙碌,小伙伴们还表

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Soldiers go to war. They fight the enemy. That is their job. Firemen go to fires. They rescue people in burning buildings. That is their job. Policemen go after dangerous criminals. They arrest dangerous criminals. That is their job. Phil was driving

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

歌词: She calls out to the man on the street, 她向街道上的一名男子求救 Sir, can you help me? 先生,你能帮帮我吗? It's cold and I've nowhere to sleep, 天气很冷,我无处容身 Is there somewhere you can tell me? 有没有什么地方可以让我住下来? He walks

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Todd: Now, Phil, you mentioned that you actually studied automotive engineering. Phil: Yeah, that's correct. Todd: OK, can you explain what automotive engineering is? Phil: It's basically car design and basically technology involved in cars in all as

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Phil, I thought we'd talk about food. Phil: OK, yeah. Food is one of my favorite subjects. Todd: OK, so let's start out with fruit. OK, what's your favorite fruit? Phil: My favorite fruit is raspberry, which you can't get in Japan. Todd: Oh

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Come, stop your crying, it will be all right 来吧,别再哭了,一切都会好的 Just take my hand, hold it tight (只要)紧紧抓住我的手 I will protect you from, all around you 我一会一直在你身边,保护你 I will be here,

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Todd: So you went to Thailand, right? Phil: Yep, I spent some time in Thailand. Unfortunately I didn't see very much of it. I saw Bangkok and Ko Samet. Todd: Oh, OK. Those are, Ko Samet is a nice place. Phil: Ko Samet is really nice. Good swimming. T

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: Hello. Phil: Hello. Good morning. Todd: Hi. I don't think we've met. My name's Todd. Phil: Oh, nice to meet you. My name's Phil. I'm from England. Todd: Oh, hey Phil, I'm from the states. I've noticed you in the building. How long have you live

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Crying tears of joy may be a way for us to restore emotional equilibrium. It's not uncommon for us to respond to positive experiences with negative emotions. 喜极而泣或许是我们平衡情绪

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Todd: Hello. Phil: Hello. Good morning. Todd: Hi. I don't think we've met. My name's Todd. Phil: Oh, nice to meet you. My name's Phil. I'm from England. Todd: Oh, hey Phil, I'm from the states. I've noticed you in the building. How long have you live

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: Now, Phil, you mentioned that you actually studied automotive engineering. Phil: Yeah, that's correct. Todd: OK, can you explain what automotive engineering is? Phil: It's basically car design and basically technology involved in cars in all as

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: Phil, you said you're a teacher. Did you study education in college? Phil: No, actually, I studied engineering in college. Todd: Really. Engineer! Phil: Yeah, I was an automotive when I was younger. Todd: Automotive, like cars? Phil: Yeah, yeah

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: Now, Phil, you're from England and you're a big football fan. Phil: Yeah, very much. Definitely. Football's one of my main passions in life. Todd: OK, I'm a huge American football fan, and I know American football there's a certain process when

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂