Todd: So, Phil, I'm thinking about going to China and I'm really into nature. I love wildlife. Can you recommend anything to me? Phil: The best thing I did in China was go through Zhang Jia Jie National Park. That's Hunan Province, and if you like na

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

North America will have six more weeks of winter, says Punxsutawney Phil, the most famous groundhog in the United States. Phils keepers reported his weather prediction Friday morning on the U.S. observance of Groundhog Day. Every year, on February 2,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Claire发现Luke用她的电脑看黄色照片,扬言要好好教育Luke,Phil主动要求解决此事。Cameron总是无法拒绝帮助别人,这让Mitchell 不胜其烦。Luke 偷看了Haley的日记,而Haley却以为是Alex偷看的。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

Phil 和Claire决定为Luke办个生日Party,Phil自作主张地操办了一切。生日会上,Manny还是得不到女孩们的青睐。Cameron装成小丑为Luke庆生,没想Phil对小丑有恐惧症。Haley因妒意放出了展览的蝎子,生

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

Todd: So, you were saying you went to Laos, you went to Thailand, by any chance did you go to Malaysia? 你说你去过老挝,去过泰国,那你去过马来西亚吗? Phil: Yeah, I spent, I spent some time in Malaysia. The first stop, we went

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

TOMMY: ________(1)_________. KEN: What's the plan, Tommy? Que pasa, amigo? TOMMY: The plan is you keep doing that like a moron. Anyhow, we need a driver. KEN: Tommy, I'll do it. I can drive. PHIL: You want Hilary, mister. Not some smart-talking law s

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Phil:Every year,Lukes birthday falls right around Thanksgiving,and so it gets lost in the holiday shuffle. Clare:One year we forgot completely,and we had to improvise a cake of stuffing. Phil:Which,by the way,he was fine with.Hes one of those kids,y

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Phil:Yeah,our kids are great. Clare:They are the greatest. Phil:Gosh,were blessed. Clare:We are.But,um,are they the best at something?Id have to think about that. Phil:Well,Alex is great at every single thing she tries--so,you know,shell find her spe

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Todd: So you went to Thailand, right? Phil: Yep, I spent some time in Thailand. Unfortunately I didn't see very much of it. I saw Bangkok and Ko Samet. Todd: Oh, OK. Those are, Ko Samet is a nice place. Phil: Ko Samet is really nice. Good swimming. T

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

因门出现意外,Phil和Claire只好骑着自行车赶去参加Alex的初中毕业典礼,但Claire其实并不开心,女儿的长大让她有些失落。Phil为了能和朋友聚会,总想着快点诱导Claire发完脾气。Haley对Alex的典

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

Phil带着Haley去参观他的母校,趁着孩子们和丈夫不在家,Claire要Mitchell和 Cameron带她去狂欢。Gloria对Manny似有秘密瞒着她大感不安。Phil对女儿太过保护令Haley大感吃不消。Mitchell和 Cameron开错车,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

恩节Phil邀请了朋友Kenneth来家里做客,Claire 以这位朋友没上大学的经历想让Haley引以为戒,没想这位朋友现在创业成了大富翁,Phil怪Claire经常打击他的奇思妙想毁掉他的钱程。Mitchell质疑Camer

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

为以防万一,Mitchell和Cameron为选定Lily备选监护人而多方出击。Claire对Luke过于旺盛的好奇心感到担心,她带着 Luke去做心理治疗。Luke没有太大的问题,但Phil却被Claire的无心之语所伤害,最重要

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

万圣节到了,Mitchell因听信同事胡说,穿了一身戏服来上班,当得知自己会因此出糗后,他却总是阴差阳错的无法脱掉那身衣服。Phil对邻居家突然发生婚变非常感同身受,他开始担心起自己和

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

虽然Claire看到家里过多的杂物十分烦恼,可是真要把这些时光的纪念物卖掉,Claire又于心不忍,Phil提议全家人来一次怀旧体验。Mitchell想为Lily建个城堡,不过他的手工活可不敢让人恭维。Glo

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

Phil带着Luke到自家地下室探宝,虽然Phil心生恐惧,但为救儿子仍冒险进去。Manny不想参加学校派对,因为他不想坐过山车,Gloria设计要Manny直面恐惧。Lily突然开口叫妈咪,情绪低落的Mitchell 和

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

Todd: OK, Phil, you just got back from living in China. Phil: Yeah, I lived in China about two years ago. Todd: Wow. What was China like? Phil: China was an eye-opener. It's a very old culture, but there's not many new, there's not many old things ar

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Phil, what country would you like to talk about now? Phil: I am going to talk about Indonesia. And specific, I am going to talk about Mt. Bromo. It's the highest point in Java. One of the biggest island, well the most highly populated islan

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

文本: Phil: I am brave. Roller coasters? Love them. Scary movies? I've seen Ghostbusters, like, seven times. I regularly drive through neighborhoods that have only recently been gentrified. So, yeah, I'm pretty much not afraid of anything...

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Phil: And this is the great room, Although great hardly seems to do a room like this justice. Weird squiggly painting not included. Woman: I actually love it. Phil: I do, too. It's really beautiful. Um, all... all custom built-ins. And you'll notice

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音