[00:04.26]the opposite of everything Ive taught you. 所有与我所教给你们相反的事 [00:04.67]Does that make sense? 这样说你们明白吗? [00:06.52]What have l-- What have l told you to do? 我,我都跟你们说了什么? [00:08.0

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-足球老爹

[00:31.88]- You all right? - Yeah, I'm good. - 你没事吧? - 没事 [00:32.56]Ice doesn't really help the uncoordinated. 结了冰地面更滑了 [00:35.16]Yeah. That's why I had some new tires put on the truck. 对,所以我帮你的车换了新

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-暮光之城

Come, stop your crying, it will be all right Just take my hand, hold it tight I will protect you from, all around you I will be here, don't you cry For one so small, you seem so strong My arms will hold you, keep you safe and warm This bond between

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Todd: OK, Phil, you've been talking about your trip to Asia. I have a couple weeks,so I can go anywhere in Asia, what do you recommend that I do if i only have two weeks? 好,Phil, 跟我们说说你去亚洲旅行的经历吧。我有几周的假,

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

I have too much Charlie in me. She's more outgoing than I am, and braver. 我遗传了太多查理的特点。她比我更直率,更勇敢些。 She's irresponsible and slightly eccentric, and she's a very unpredictable cook. 她很不靠谱,性子

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

文本: TOMMY: THIS IS A _(1)_! PHIL: NOBODY MOVE! TOMMY: EVERYBODY UP AGAINST THAT WALL! Phil, ____(2)____! PHIL: Wilco roger that! TOMMY: Come on Cam, the vault's upstairs...

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Phil:I am so excited.Hey.Coupons for five free hugs. Clare:You dont like it? Phil:Are you kidding me?I love it.Its so creative.Coupons for hugs,which are usually free.But this makes it official,which is so great. Clare:I was so proud of myself when I

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

情景对话: Jay: Okay, here's what we're gonna do. Phil: No, no, no, no. I'm done listening to you. I had a great deal. You know how I know? I called the salesman 知识点讲解: Here's what we're gonna do. 我们现在这么做。 【例句一】

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

JUDY WOODRUFF: What must Al-Jazeera do to win that fight? We explore the challenges ahead with Deborah Potter, a former reporter for CBS News and CNN who is now executive director of News Lab, a resource center for television and radio news organizat

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Todd: Phil, you said you're a teacher. Did you study education in college? Phil: No, actually, I studied engineering in college. Todd: Really. Engineer! Phil: Yeah, I was an automotive when I was younger. Todd: Automotive, like cars? Phil: Yeah, yeah

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Looks like everybody's here Had to put some folding chairs in the vestibule Yeah, it's getting full Even old Aunt Ruby came Her first time on an air plain, it's her sister's girl she wouldn't miss it for the world And all them kids jumpin' in the pew

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

The unfortunate thing is every single person, with the exception of my closest friend, Gale, said to me you are not gonna make it. Everybody told me that I wasn't gonna make it. Those same people now are saying, no, we never, we always knew. But that

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力:文化博览2008年

Todd: So, you were saying you went to Laos, you went to Thailand, by any chance did you go to Malaysia? Phil: Yeah, I spent, I spent some time in Malaysia. The first stop, we went there from Singapore, just taking a bus and we ended up in Malacca. St

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: OK, Phil, you've been talking about your trip to Asia. I have a couple weeks,so I can go anywhere in Asia, what do you recommend that I do if i only have two weeks? Phil: How much money do you have? Todd: Maybe $2,000, $3,000. Phil: If I were y

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: Hello. 托德:你好。 Phil: Hello. Good morning. 菲尔:你好,早上好。 Todd: Hi. I don't think we've met. My name's Todd. 托德:嗨。我想我们不认识。我是托德。 Phil: Oh, nice to meet you. My name's Phil. I'm from E

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

The golf tournament was on Long Island. Tiger Woods was competing with other professional golfers, including Phil Mickelson. It was Sunday, the day of the final round. Thousands of spectators were all over the golf course. TV cameras were everywhere.

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Phil: Every year, Luke's birthday falls right around Thanksgiving, and so it gets lost in the holiday shuffle. Claire: Yeah, one year we forgot completely, and we had to improvise a cake out of stuffing. Phil: Which, by the way, he was fine with. He

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Claire: Phil loves Spandau Ballet. That song True was playing in the car the first time we kissed. It's our song. So I did some research, found out that the lead guitarist lives like 40 miles from here. He was in the phone book. How 80s' is that?

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Claire: We are. But, um... Are they the best at something? I'd have to think about that. Phil: Well, Alex is great at every single thing she tries, So, you know, she'll find her specialty. Claire: She will. And... and Haley is... Phil: Haley is so pr

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Claire: Mitchell, a little help? Mitchell: No, you are doing great. Jay: See, this is exactly why we sweep things under the rug. So people don't get hurt. Phil: Well, yeah... until you sweep too much under the rug. Then you got a lumpy rug. It create

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音