06Starting a Franchise Business GLOSSARY franchise a business that has permission from a larger company to sell goods and services using the brand, advertising, and operations of that larger company* Do you think you want to join me in starting a fra

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之商务英语

Mechanical failure can strike anywhere. And if you got stuck in the bush you cant always rely on technology to bail you out. Do you copy? Ah, nothing doing, so we're stuck in the bush. Shall I stay or shall I go and look for civilization wherever tha

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

A: 美语训练班的时间到啦! 我是杨琳! B: 我是 Kat! 今天我们学点什么呢,杨琳? A:咱们要学游,要去租车渡假,要阻止同事们乱传闲话,还要告诉大家怎么用美语说抢手货,和虚惊一场。 B

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

Professor: In the last episode, Phil borrowed his friend's car to take a weekend trip to Las Vegas. Now he has come back home and is telling his friend Becky about the trip. Phil回来啦!不知道他到底赢没赢钱? Phil: Wow Becky, you would

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

12 Taking Someone for Granted GLOSSARY to leave (someone) to choose to end a romantic relationship with anotherperson, especially when that other person does not want to end the relationship * Brians father left his mother when Brian was just three y

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之就医和人际交往

各位亲爱的朋友们,非常高兴您守候早间课堂,我是Juliet。今天我继续抛出一招说言归于好,请听下面的2个句子: ►Has Phil made his peace with Rosemary or are you still arguing? ►The couple made peace with e

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

1. Sharon and Phil been have been married for ________ months. A. two B. four C. six 2. What is one reason why Phil wants to break up and divorce Sharon? A. Sharon buys and wears very expensive clothing. B. Sharon places work over her relationship wi

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

1. What is the first thing you do when visiting a Japanese public bath? A. pay the entrance fee B. take off your shoes C. put your clothes in a locker 2. What surprised Phil when he went to the bath? A. The entrance fee was expensive. B. People sit d

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

Hi, everybody.For decades, too many working Americans went without the security of health insurance-and their financial well-being suffered because of it. 大家好!几十年来,有太多工薪阶层没有医疗保险的保障,他们的个人财富

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Streets Of Philadelphia 《费城故事》 演唱者:Bruce Springsteen i was bruised and battered and I couldn't tell What I felt I was unrecognizable to myself I saw my reflection in a window I didn't know My own face Oh brother are you gonna leav

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

Todd: So, Phil, I'm thinking about going to China and I'm really into nature. I love wildlife. Can you recommend anything to me? Phil,我正打算去中国看看,我非常喜欢亲近大自然,我还喜欢野生动物。你能给我推荐一些景

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

情景对话: Phil: It was supposed to be such a great moment for me as a dad. I was gonna walk into that bar, give my daughter her new car keys, and say, honey chug that drink. We're going for a spin. Jay: Phil, put these in your purse. I just bea

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

今天我们要学的词是rank and file。 The rank and file是指普通成员。美国新闻周刊的一项最新民意调查显示,民主党控制的国会目前的民众支持率只有25%。报道说,Even rank-and-file democrats are unhappy w

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Todd: So, Phil, I'm thinking about going to China and I'm really into nature. I love wildlife. Can you recommend anything to me? Phil: The best thing I did in China was go through Zhang Jia Jie National Park. That's Hunan Province, and if you like na

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Now, Phil, you're from England and you're a big football fan. Phil: Yeah, very much. Definitely. Football's one of my main passions in life. Todd: OK, I'm a huge American football fan, and I know American football there's a certain process when

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

情景对话: Phil:Honey,I'mgettingworriedaboutAlex.Idon'tthinkshesleptagainlastnight.It'slikethethirdnightinarow. Claire:Ithoughtyouweregonnasetyouralarmandcheckonher? Phil:Stupidthingneverwentoff. 知识点讲解: Inarow 连续 【例句一】

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

情景对话: Claire: What was that?! Phil: Don't be offended. In many cultures, it's customary to bow only to the man. Claire: Phil. Haley, Andy -- is that a thing? Phil: Oh. I don't know. 知识点讲解: What was that? 那是怎么回事? 【例

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Todd: So, Phil, I'm thinking about going to China and I'm really into nature. I love wildlife. Can you recommend anything to me? Phil: The best thing I did in China was go through Zhang Jia Jie National Park. That's Hunan Province, and if you like na

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Yang Li: 大家好我是杨莉,欢迎收听《都市掠影》。Weve heard and learned so much about the rich cultural heritage of Britain and today we are looking at a slightly different aspect of London, the homeless. 为什么有人无家可归,

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Todd: So, Phil, I thought we'd talk about food. Phil: OK, yeah. Food is one of my favorite subjects. Todd: OK, so let's start out with fruit. OK, what's your favorite fruit? Phil: My favorite fruit is raspberry, which you can't get in Japan. Todd: Oh

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂