Todd: So, Phil, what country would you like to talk about now? Phil: I am going to talk about Indonesia. And specific, I am going to talk about Mt. Bromo. It's the highest point in Java. One of the biggest island, well the most highly populated islan

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

One of the things I tell people these days is that there is no perfect fit when you're looking for the next big thing to do. 如今我常跟人提到,当寻找你的下一个目标时,其实没有所谓的完全合适的时机。 You have to take

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

Today, I went hiking with my friends. As we traveled for some distance, so this time we could see the different scenery. At first, we decided to see the sunrise, but all of us missed the perfect time, so we changed our plan, we decided to watch sunse

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Stars on a Snowy 雨雪时候的星辰 冰心 寒暑表降到冰点下十八度的时候,我们也是在廊下睡觉。每夜最熟识的就是天上的星辰了。也不过是点点闪烁的光明,而相看惯了,偶然不见,也有些想望与

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again. Because a vision softly creeping, left its seeds while I was sleeping. And the vision that was planted in my brain Still remains within the sound of silence. In restless dreams I walked

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

I have a dream I say to you, my friends, so even though we must face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American d ream. I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

SUE: I'm kind of nervous about this. JOHN: Why? SUE: What if I go off a cliff? JOHN: Don't worry about that. It's impossible. All the ski runs are carefully marked. And if there is something that migh

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐英语

Oh father I never wanted anything from you but time is it too late now cause the mountain's too much for us to climb there were days I felt the shame that I could not relate there were nights I felt the fraid that I never felt quite right there were

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

i was standing all alone against the world outside you were searching for a place to hide lost and lonely now you've given me the will to survive when we're hungry...love will keep us alive don't you

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美歌手专辑

4.16 Bored 厌烦 W: Stop running around in front of the TV, will you? Why dont you just sit and watch? M: I've tried, but I can't stand the bald man talking so loudly in the program. W: Then stay away. Nobody's keeping you from doing that. M: Don't

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

Todd: So, Phil, what country would you like to talk about now? Phil,你现在比较想跟我们谈谈哪座城市? Phil: I am going to talk about Indonesia. And specific, I am going to talk about Mt. Bromo. It's the highest point in Java. One of

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Coffee is made from beans, chameleons change colour to match their surroundings and Mount Qomolangma is the 'tallest' mountain in the world. 咖啡是由咖啡豆制成,变色龙会根据它们周围的环境改变身上的颜色,珠穆朗玛峰是

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英语作文的文章开头 文章的开头一般来说应尽量做到开门见山,用简单明白的叙述引出文章的话题,使读者了解文章要谈论什么,一下子引起读者的兴趣。 作文常见的开头形式大致有以下几种

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

一篇文章通常可分为三个部分,即开头、正文和结尾。这三个部分安排是否得体,直接影响到文章的质量。 文章的开头一般来说应尽量做到开门见山,用简单明白的叙述引出文章的话题,使读

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I live very happily today! In the morning, it is very fine! Then I climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremely beautiful. Coming back home in the evening, fami

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Lesson 14 Sports 第十四课 运动 December 30 12月30日 Let's Go Skiing! 去滑雪吧! Read it! 读读看! Abby likes fresh snow. 雅碧喜欢刚下的雪。 It is pretty. 这种雪很美, It can also be really fun! 也很好玩! Abby lik

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

9Hear, O Israel. You are now about to cross the Jordan to go in and dispossess nations greater and stronger than you, with large cities that have walls up to the sky. 2The people are strong and tall-Anakites! You know about them and have heard it sai

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 申命记

24Then he said to Moses, Come up to the Lord , you and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel. You are to worship at a distance, 2but Moses alone is to approach the Lord ; the others must not come near. And the people may not com

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 出埃及记

What was torn you mend again You redesign the tattered thread by thread You take the broken and destroyed And you rebuild You make whole Joy begin to rise And hope begin to light the dark Our god exchanges old for new one Dawn has conquered night and

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The Climb I can almost see it / 眼前依稀浮现 That dream I'm dreamin' but / 萦绕心头的那个梦境 There's a voice inside my head saying / 脑海里却响起一个声音 you'll never reach it / 你永远也不会到达彼岸 Every step I'm

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲