1. may (just) as well do sth. may as well do sth. 表示不妨;倒不如,用来提出建议。如: We may as well have a try and see if it can be done. 我们不妨试一试,看看能否办成。 There is nothing to do, so I may as well go to

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语必修1

[00:04.02]Language Function: [00:06.61]Declining an Offer of Help [00:11.81]A:Is there anything I can do to help? [00:16.12]B:It's all right, thanks. [00:19.20]A:Perhaps I could carry one of your suitcases. [00:23.69]B:It's very kind of you indeed bu

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语上外版二年级

Matthew 17 1 After six days Jesus took with him Peter, James and John the brother of James, and led them up a high mountain by themselves. 2 There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the li

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 马太福音

Up Where We Belong Joe Cocker nbsp;Who knows what tomorrow brings In a world where few hearts survive All I know is the way I feel When it's real I keep it alive The road is long There are mountains i

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第十辑

Stand By Me When the light has come, and the land is dark And the moon is the only light we'll see No I won't be afraid No I won't be afraid Just as long as you stand stand by me [1]: And darling darl

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第六辑

阿P的女朋友漂亮、贤惠、体贴、温柔几乎集所有女性优点于一身,就是有一点不好老爱小题大做。有一次,阿P看路上一美女时间长了点,她就火了,先说他色狼,再说他花心,最后差点闹分手

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

ACTION ENGLISH (18) 动感英语 (18) MOVIE DICTIONARY 电影词典 costume 行头; costumer 服装师; wardrobe 服装; wardrobe designer 服装设计师 AMERICAN SLANG 美国俚语 what's up : two means the first one is just used as a greeting过得怎么样 比how are yo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 动感英语

1 In the Aabbey (The story starts in an abbey of Salzburg, Austria, in the last Golden Days of the Thirties. Halleluyah! Bernice: Reverend Mother... Reverend Mother: Sister Bernice. Bernice: I simply cannot find her. Reverend Mother: Marisa? Bernice:

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

19In the third month after the Israelites left Egypt-on the very day-they came to the Desert of Sinai. 2After they set out from Rephidim, they entered the Desert of Sinai, and Israel camped there in the desert in front of the mountain. 3Then Moses we

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 出埃及记

自己创造奇迹My skills, my mind, my heart, and my body will stagnate, rot, and die lest I put them to good use. I have unlimited potential. Only a small portion of my brain do I employ; only a paltry amount of my muscles do I flex. A hundredfold

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英文歌词: I took a bite out of a mountain range Thought my teeth would break, the mountain did Let's go, I want to go All the way to the horizon I took a drink out of the ocean and I'm treading water there before I drown Let's dive, I want to dive

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Chinese officials are suggesting the BRICS Development Bank could be operational before year's-end. Vice-Finance Minister Shi Yaobin also says membership in the bank will not be limited to the group's five member states. The first meeting of the bank

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Cross Every River As I sit here all quiet 当我坐在这里,四周一片寂静 Wonder why were apart 我们就这样分开了 And the noise from the city 城市的喧嚣 Cuts a hole thru the dark 将黑暗切出一个缺口 As the nighttime is fal

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

My heart's in the Highland my heart is not here, My heart's in the Highland a-chasing the deer; Chasing the wild-deer, and following the roe, My heart's in the Highland wherever I go. 我的心儿在高原,我的心不在这儿, 我的心儿在高原

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

寒暑表降到冰点下十八度的时候,我们也是在廊下睡觉。每夜最熟识的就是天上的星辰了。也不过是点点闪烁的光明,而相看惯了,偶然不见,也有些想望与无聊。 连夜雨雪,一点星光都看不

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

JAKARTA, Aug. 16 (Xinhua) -- Indonesian transport ministry said on Sunday that local resident have reported that they have seen the missing plane hit a mountain. According to the (local) community, the plane hit Mount Tangok in Pengunungan Bintang di

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

实用口语:滑雪Skiing SUE: I'm kind of nervous about this. JOHN: Why? SUE: What if I go off a cliff? JOHN: Don't worry about that. It's impossible. All the ski runs are carefully marked. And if there is something that might be dangerous, like a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

介词below与under的用法区别 1. 两者都可表示低于,under 主要表示垂直在下的正下方,而 below 则不一定表示正下方(即可以是正下方或非正下方)。如: Look in the cupboard below [under] the sink. 到洗碗池

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

At least one-third of the ice in the Himalayan Mountains will disappear by the end of this century because of rising temperatures, scientists said this week. This will threaten river flows that provide water resources for 1.9 billion people. Huge gla

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Going To California Going To California出自Led Zeppelin第四张专辑Led Zeppelin IV,那正是乐队的全盛时期。这张专辑又被称为The Unnamed Album,歌曲集中了各种音乐元素。Going To California的民谣风格和歌词叙事

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐